vendredi 24 mai 2024

NG




HR: 23 May (hr555.blogspot.com)


You need some rest and I´ve to give you some space.


To think of me. To be and talk with me. To do lovely things with me.

The space and the distance between us is within thought, love and emptiness.

Untouchable, unreal, a fantasy, a beautiful dream.

Dreaming I dream a beautiful dream. 

You and me.

N G R 16: C im´ (g-francais.blogspot.com)







 One Slip


You beautiful

Heavy Chains

She wants to run, goin' on, point of no return No looking back, hope is gone, just a slow burning Lost without love, so she tries to get all she can Into the night, desperate eyes, look for helping hands Like a scream, the siren's call Now it seems she's lost to all Moving slow, and trapped in pain Don't run with heavy chains What's left is torn apart Heavy chains on heavy heart Her broken life Her broken heart Broken promises lost and found Just a knife Into her heart Keeping her down What's left is ripped apart Heavy chains on heavy heart Broken pieces of life Broken pieces of heart Broken pieces of promises lost and found Heavy chains like a knife Cutting into her heart Keeping her down Ohh, heavy chains!

Gene Loves Jezebel Break the Chains
















It's just an illusion, a trick, a trick of the light What you now see is really out of sight It's dark, it's evil, possessive and kind Something that you give me keeps me alive Both hands burnin', burnin' so bright tonight And my world keeps turnin', turnin' inside out And I can't break the chain I gotta break the chain I'm tryna break the chain God, help me break the chain Alright I'm winnin', I'm losin' before I start Pull myself together as I fall apart I'm wise, so foolish, perceptive and blind Somethin' that kills, keeps me alive Both ends burnin', burnin' so bright tonight My world keeps turnin', turnin' inside out And I can't break the chain I gotta break the chain Please help me break the chain I wanna break the chain Break the chain (chain, chain, chain) 

Break the chain, chain, chain, chain Break the chain Do it, do it There's no rhyme, no reason to what I do I just live my life before I lose I give, I take, I throw it all away I pick myself up and I start again Both ends burnin', burnin' so bright tonight My world keeps turnin', turnin' upside out And I can't break the chain God, help me break the chain I've gotta break the chain Please help me break the chain Break the chain God, help me break the chain Break the chain God, help me break the chain Woah, woah, woah Break the chain, woah, woah, woah Break the chain, woah, woah, woah Break the chain, woah, woah, woah Break the chain...

Will it be the last time I camp alone?












Self Control


Oh, the night is my world City light painted girl 



In the day nothing matters It's the night time that flatters In the night, no control Through the wall something's breaking Wearing white as you're walkin' Down the street of my soul You take my self, you take my self control You got me livin' only for the night Before the morning comes, the story's told You take my self, you take my self control Another night, another day goes by I never stop myself to wonder why You help me to forget to play my role You take my self, you take my self control I, I live among the creatures of the night I haven't got the will to try and fight Against a new tomorrow So I guess I'll just believe it That tomorrow never comes A safe night (you take my self, you take my self control) I'm living in the forest of my dream (you take my self, you take my self control) I know the night is not as it would seem (you take my self, you take my self control) I must believe in something So I'll make myself believe it (you take my self, you take my self control) This night will never go Oh-oh-oh Oh-oh-oh Oh-oh-oh Oh-oh-oh Oh-oh-oh... Oh, the night is my world City light painted girl In the day nothing matters It's the night time that flatters I, I live among the creatures of the night I haven't got the will to try and fight Against a new tomorrow So I guess I'll just believe it Tomorrow never knows A safe night (you take my self, you take my self control) I'm living in the forest of my dream (you take m yself, you take my self control) I know the night is not as it would seem (you take m yself, you take my self control) I must believe in something So I'll make myself believe it (you take my self, you take my self control) This night will never go Oh-oh-oh Oh-oh-oh Oh-oh-oh Oh-oh-oh Oh-oh-oh... You take my self, you take my self control (oh-oh-oh)

In the morning






On the Turning Away


Anne Don´t Leave Home 22


Don´t leave home


Tower























Remembering our last night together




Like a ghost don't need a key, Your best friend I've come to be Please don't think of getting up for me You don't even need to speak When I've been here for just one day You already miss me if I go away So close the blinds and shut the door You won't need other friends anymore Oh, don't leave home Oh, don't leave home If you're cold, I'll keep you warm If you're alone, just hold on 'cause I will be your safety Oh, don't leave home I arrived when you were weak I'll make you weaker like a child Now all your love you give to me When your heart is all I'll need Oh, don't leave home Oh, don't leave home If you're cold, I'll keep you warm If you're alone, just hold on 'cause I will be your safety Oh, don't leave home Oh how quiet, quiet the world can be When it's just you and little me Everything is clear and everything is new So you won't be leaving will you? If you're cold, I'll keep you warm If you're alone, just hold on 'cause I will be your safety Oh, don't leave home 'cause I will be your safety, I will be your safety, I will be your safety, Ohh Don't leave home.






















































































































Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire