jeudi 2 mai 2024

NG E


Flowered substract fuel


Did you travel'




Mickey
Gas combustion





Alone, homeless and ahead of me between pillows.

Will you ever dance with me'

I wish you be beautiful to me one day.



 

Angel

I'm alone Yeah, I don't know if I can face the night I'm in tears And the cryin' that I do is for you I want your love Let's break the walls between us Don't make it tough I'll put away my pride Enough's enough I've suffered and I've seen the light Baby You're my angel Come and save me tonight You're my angel Come and make it all right Don't know what I'm gonna do About this feeling inside Yes, it's true Loneliness took me for a ride Without your love I'm nothing but a beggar Without your love A dog without a bone What can I do? I'm sleeping in this bed alone Baby You're my angel Come and save me tonight You're my angel Come and make it all right Come and save me tonight You're the reason I live You're the reason I die You're the reason I give When I break down and cry Don't need no reason why Baby, baby, baby You're my angel Come and save me tonight You're my angel Come and make it all right You're my angel Come and save me tonight You're my angel Come and take me all right Come and save me tonight Come and save me tonight Come and save me tonight Come and save me tonight Come and save me tonight

Strawberry on you beautiful

Amazing

             Liv    😡  Wife
N
G
R
*

I kept the right ones out And let the wrong ones in Had an angel of mercy to see me through all my sins There were times in my life When I was goin' insane Tryin' to walk through the pain When I lost my grip, and I hit the floor Yeah, I thought I could leave but couldn't get out the door I was so sick and tired of livin' a lie I was wishin that I would die It's amazing With the blink of an eye you finally see the light It's amazing When the moment arrives that you know you'll be alright It's amazing And I'm sayin' a prayer for the desperate hearts tonight That one last shot's a permanent vacation And how high can you fly with broken wings? Life's a journey, not a destination And I just can't tell just what tomorrow brings You have to learn to crawl Before you learn to walk But I just couldn't listen to all that righteous talk, oh yeah I was out on the street Just tryin' to survive Scratchin' to stay alive It's amazing With the blink of an eye you finally see the light It's amazing When the moment arrives that you know you'll be alright It's amazing And I'm sayin' a prayer for the desperate hearts tonight Desperate hearts, desperate hearts.... "So from all of us at Aerosmith to all of you out there, wherever you are, remember: the light at the end of the tunnel may be you. Good night."


Crazy

There was a time When I was brokenhearted Love wasn't much of a friend of mine The tables have turned yeah 'Cause me and them ways have parted That kinda love was the killin' kind All I want is someone I can't resist I know all I need to know By the way I got kissed I was cryin' when I met you Now I'm tryin' to forget you Your love is sweet misery I was cryin' just to get you Now I'm dryin' 'cause I let you Do what you do down on me Now there's not even breathing room Between pleasure and pain Yeah you cry when we're makin' love Must be one and the same It's down on me Yeah, I got to tell you one thing It's been on my mind, girl I gotta say We're partners in crime You got that certain something What you do to me takes my breath away Now the word out on the street Is the devil's in your kiss If our love goes up in flames That's a fire I can't resist I was cryin' when I met you Now I'm tryin' to forget you Your love is sweet misery I was cryin' just to get you Now I'm dyin' 'cause I let you Do what you do to me 'Cause what you got inside Ain't where your love should stay Yeah, our love, sweet love, ain't love 'Til you give your heart away I was cryin' when I met you Now I'm tryin' to forget you Your love is sweet misery I was cryin' just to get you Now I'm dyin' just to let you Do what you do, what you do down on me Baby, baby, baby I was cryin' when I met you Now I'm tryin' to forget you Your love is sweet misery I was cryin' when I met you Now I'm dyin' 'cause I let you Do what you do down to, down to, down to I was cryin' when I met you Now I'm tryin' to forget you Your love is sweet misery















N G R



Hole In My Soul

  

I'm down a one way street With a one night stand With a one track mind Out in no man's land (The punishment sometimes don't seem to fit the crime) Yeah, there's a hole in my soul But one thing I've learned For every love letter written There's another one burned (So you tell me how it's gonna be this time) Is it over? Is it over? 'Cause I'm blowin' out the flame Take a walk outside your mind Tell me how it feels to be The one who turns the knife inside of me Take a look and you will find there's nothing there, girl Yeah, I swear, I'm telling you, girl, yeah, 'cause There's a hole in my soul that's been killing me forever It's a place where a garden never grows There's a hole in my soul, yeah, I should have known better 'Cause your love's like a thorn without a rose I'm as dry as a seven-year drought I got dust for tears And I'm all tapped out (Sometimes I feel broke and can't get fixed) I know there's been all kinds of shoes underneath your bed Now I sleep with my boots on but you're still in my head (And something tells me this time I'm down to my last licks) 'Cause if it's over Then it's over And it's driving me insane Take a walk outside your mind Tell me how it feels to be The one who turns the knife inside of me Take a look and you will find There's nothing there, girl, yeah, I swear I'm telling you, girl, yeah 'Cause there's a hole in my soul That's been killing me forever It's a place where a garden never grows There's a hole in my soul Yeah, I should have known better 'Cause your love's like a thorn Without a rose Is it over? Yeah, it's over And I'm blowin' out the flame Take a walk outside your mind Tell me how it feels to be The one who turns the knife inside of me Take a look and you will find There's nothing there, girl, yeah, I swear I'm telling you, girl, yeah 'Cause there's a hole in my soul That's been killing me forever It's a place where a garden never grows There's a hole in my soul Yeah, I should have known better 'Cause your love's like a thorn Without a rose





True

I do in my room.

I do love you.










Alone and homeless.




















Tell me that you 8 me

Tell me that you love me

Say it to me

You wanna love me.




















Words don´t say, butt you understood what I said.
Pleased


Blondes and disguices walking in fashion runways.
Lights on and seeing angels walking in the palace office desk, while at the table steaks, fries and spice delight ghosts. For the dezert a multitude of strawberries and toys dipped in liqueur and whipped cream to satisfy the workers.
Doors, walls and living portraits mirror the memories of the palace past.


You gonna love me as you love the moon's seas that you love so much to navigate.






Social Network 

the movie




We made it last weekend, my love.

And it is only spring.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire