mardi 21 mai 2024

Fail

 Good morning my love.


I did not fail, evil fail me. Said the devil.

I did not fail, they fail me. Said the devil.

I did not fail, God fail me. Said the devil.

The evil that man do

Love is a razor and I walked the line On that silver blade Slept in the dust with his daughter Her eyes red with the slaughter of innocence And I will pray for her I will call her name out loud I would bleed for her If I could only see her now Living on a razor's edge Balancing on a ledge Living on a razor's edge Balancing on a ledge Balancing on a ledge Living on a razor's edge Balancing on a ledge You know, you know The evil that men do lives on and on The evil that men do lives on and on The evil that men do lives on and on The evil that men do lives on and on Circle of fire my baptism of joy At an end it seems The seventh lamb slain The book of life opens before me And I will pray for you Some day I may return Don't you cry for me Beyond is where I learn Living on a razor's edge Balancing on a ledge Living on a razor's edge You know, you know The evil that men do lives on and on The evil that men do lives on and on The evil that men do lives on and on The evil that men do lives on and on Living on a razor's edge Balancing on a ledge Living on a razor's edge You know, you know The evil that men do lives on and on The evil that men do lives on and on The evil that men do lives on and on The evil that men do lives on and on The evil The evil The evil that men do The evil The evil The evil that men do


I´m on my bike on my way to hell.

Wildest Dreams

One two, one two three four I'm gonna organize some changes in my life I'm gonna exercise the demons of my past I'm gonna take the car and hit the open road I'm feeling ready to just open up and go And I just feel I can be anything That all I might ever wish to be And fantasize just what I want to be Make my wildest dreams come true I'm on my way Out on my own again I'm on my way Out on the road again When I remember back to how that things just used to be And I was stuck inside a shroud of misery I felt I'd disappear so deep inside myself I couldn't find a way to break away my hell When I'm feeling down and low I vow I'll never be the same again I just remember what I am And visualize just what I'm gonna be I'm on my way Out on my own again I'm on my way I'm gonna breakaway I'm gonna breakaway I'm out on my own, I'm out on my own C'mon break away, break it away I'm on my way Out on my own again I'm on my way Out on the road again I'm on my way Out on my own again I'm on my way I'm gonna breakaway

She´s there, there in my wildest dreams, pleasing my thought.
Thank you you beautiful

talking, drinking wine and waiting for me.

I love her, its the truth. I do love her.


Well, she doesn´t love me. It's something and something is good.


Well, I´ll keep on sending kisses to her, anyway. 
What am I doing here and not there with her' Nothing. Why am I still here' Why' By this hour I was already there with her, butt packing my bags with some lovely things done, because she was leaving me.

I want her, she doesn't want me.


Seems to me that she´s somewhere else and not at my home.
Sitting on a sofa closer to a window, saying and doing things that I don´t understand. Something I wrote, something I said, something that I don´t want to understand. It might be something, it might be love? To where do we go from here? Nowhere.



I told her a thousand times to not smile, she *ing smiles.


This thing we have its not just for entertainment, we must go further on our relationship.













Running in the night


This is not life. 





Whose house are you in´
Its not ok, its not our key, its not our somewhere place.

I´ve got to get the shit done before its too late.






I love strawberries me






It must have been love








The evil that man do


Listen to your heart



While tasting apples on her travels


Disappointment

I receive no gift from him on my birthday.


What Have I Done To Deserve This










Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire