lundi 27 mai 2024

NG

 

SHE WENT FISHING ON SATURDAY WHAT DID SHE DO ON SUNDAY?



N G R 16: TomCat & Nina G (g-francais.blogspot.com)

...................



She likes it, her boyfriend will like it too.

Why he likes her'

Her eyes, lips and nipples.

No, he didn't get there yet.

The way she talks, what she says and does.

She talks to me, She kisses me.

I don´t want, she´s saying, the only thing I know is that I like her.


........


Kisses


She posts things on her Instagram page almost everyday but she's always ahead. She's always ahead of me.

It feels like she's playing and making fun of people.

She has many friends", she talks with them on her social. She writes and says things, not one single word was written and said to me but to her friends.

You, yes you, you tell me if you ever wrote and said a word to me´

You wrote and said a lot. You wrote that you love me but I didn't listen you saying it to me.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire