mardi 21 mai 2024

The main characters

 Me, Anne and Eva

Me, Vilk, the German Shepherd.


Infinite Dreams

Infinite dream, I can't deny them Infinity is hard to comprehend I couldn't hear those screams Even in my wildest dreams Suffocation waking in a sweat Scared to fall asleep again In case the dream begins again Someone chasing, I cannot move Standing rigid, a nightmare's statue What a dream, when will it end? And will I transcend? Restless sleep, the mind's in turmoil One nightmare ends, another fertile It's getting to me, so scared to sleep But scared to wake now, in too deep Even though it's reached new heights I'd rather like the restless nights 

It makes me wonder, makes me think There's more to this, I'm on the brink It's not the fear of what's beyond It's just that I might not respond I have an interest, almost craving But would I like to get too far in? 

Characters


The main characters

   Can't be all coincidence Too many things are evident You tell me you're an unbeliever Spiritualist? Well me I'm neither But wouldn't you like to know the truth Of what's out there to have the proof And find out just which side you're on Where would you end in Heaven or in Hell?   


Help me Help me to find my true self without seeing the future Save me Save me from torturing myself even within my dreams There's got to be just more to it than this Or tell me why do we exist I'd like to think that when I die I'd get a chance another time And to return and live again Reincarnate, play the game Again, and again, and again, and again


Yesterday

HR: 20 May (hr555.blogspot.com)

HR: 20 May 1 (hr555.blogspot.com)

Today

HR: 21 May (hr555.blogspot.com)

HR: 21 May 1 (hr555.blogspot.com)


The Clairvoyant

Feel the sweat break on my brow Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls? Is this a dream, or is it now? Is this a vision or normality I see before my eyes? I wonder why, I wonder how That it seems that the power's getting stronger every day I feel a strength, an inner fire But I'm scared, I won't be able to control it anymore There's a time to live and a time to die When it's time to meet the Maker There's a time to live, but isn't it strange That as soon as you're born you're dying? There's a time to live and a time to die When it's time to meet the Maker There's a time to live, but isn't it strange That as soon as you're born you're dying? Just by looking through your eyes He could see the future penetrating right in through your mind See the truth and see your lies But for all his power, couldn't foresee his own demise There's a time to live and a time to die When it's time to meet the Maker There's a time to live, but isn't it strange That as soon as you're born you're dying? There's a time to live and a time to die When it's time to meet the Maker There's a time to live, but isn't it strange That as soon as you're born you're dying? 

And be reborn again

The Wild and the Young

Times are changing Nothing stays the same For this jukebox generation Adhere to fashion Like computer games Modern day communication The news hard to take Will fade tomorrow They are the strong They'll survive The wild and the young They all have their dreams The wild and the young They've got to be free The sun never sets For souls on the run The wild and the young Yeah Hah! Roaring passion With no guilt or shame It's accepting education, yeah! Misbehaving No regrets, no blame With a bold kind of sophistication So close to the edge And high on the wire They are not wrong They're alive The wild and the young They all have their dreams The wild and the young They've got to be free The sun never sets For souls on the run The wild and the young Ha! So close to the edge And high on the wire They are not wrong They're alive Look out! Wild, wild The wild and the Young, y-y-y-young The wild and the young They all have their dreams The wild and the young They've got to be free The sun never sets For souls on the run The wild and the young They all have their dreams The wild and the young They've got to be free The sun never sets For souls on the run The wild and the young 

Oh yeah The wild and the young 

Oh Right

Tell me that you 8 me

Tell me that you love

Write and say it to me

Be wild and young to me

Be truthful to yourself, to me and to the world.








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire