samedi 25 mai 2024

NGR

 NGR


Katy Melua G

If I was a sailboat

N G R



Pirilampo

Gostas de mim'

Queres estar comigo'




Liebe


Pirilampo




Blue sky´



You wanna it´
Do you´
You´ll.
Lets find a time and a place to be together for it´
Want you Pirilampo.



Run for me or I´ll run for you


Home by the river




It would be interesting and I would love to see you learning to garden.
From seed to planting, from growth to harvest. Vegetables, fruits and plants. A small garden, the learning, the leisure and the pleasure of gardening. Food, cooking, a table, plates and glasses of milk, juice, beer and wine. The smell and taste of your food and cooking, the napkins, lips and kisses.

A bench in the garden, flowers, trees and fresh air, the words and pages of your books. The silence and the thought, your presence, the singing of the birds, your voice and your gaze within my senses from sunrise to sunset. 

Days and nights of peace, love and war.


Time and space



Give peace a chance


Dust in the wind




Green Day  Good Riddance Time Of Your Life


NGR     RJR


NGR
                                 Daniel, Clara, Isabel, Estorninho, Pedro 
                                   Spitze & Couvreur - Construção de pontes 
                            Rua Rovísco Pais nº 20 Lisboa
Embaixada da Russia

Aurora NGR Pierre 37 RJR John Jean Pierre   213 IBF

Henrique Manuel Da Rosa


NGR 



An American Idiote





Waterboys Fisherman Blues

    HR Blue fish Aurora

Fishing, love it. Although I've only been fishing fish from the surface and not from the bed of the sea and river. Other and quiet places to fish, time and some patience. In some types of fishing fishing is a game of solitaire, of piece of mind, of spirit, soul and leisure. For it people need a quite and peaceful place to fish.
Ocean, rivers and lakes. Some with more and others with less abundance of fish.
Love to fish. 
It something that anyone can learn and do and like.
Love fish, love her, my blue fish, my inflatable blue fish. Fish of the restless wine waters of the sea. Love the smell of the stove, the fish that swims in the atmosphere of our garden, the beer and the appetizer, the confort of the chairs and table, the taste of the fish that she seasons and cooks on the blue days of the sea. Love fish, love her company.


A piece of land in a quiet peaceful place. An "old" house and the reconstruction or the construction of a new one. What you could do, build and restore´
Your ideas, fantasy and the imaginary vision of the house you would like to live in. The Confort and the decor. A garden and the creations leisures and well-being.


A relationship of friendship and love between two people living in a piece of land, in a harmonious and confortable house. Living together and sharing life.
That is the living. A time travel of fantasy and dreams on earth.

I wish I was a fisherman. I wish I had you, your friendship and love. I wish I had a piece of land and a home to live with you.


My blue fish.

Kisses

Love you

NGR




Why I'm still here, doing nothing'

Instead being elsewhere and doing many of the things I'd like to do, to build and live' 

Wasting my time on earth, doing things and entertaining myself with what I have, nothing and everything, life. Will to live, want and a lot of will to go and to live my life somewhere else.  


Internet




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire