mercredi 1 mai 2024

Is that your new car, the one that you´ll be driving´

 HR: 1 (hr555.blogspot.com)

🎃

 

Between walls think off me, look at me, I´m watching you.

🥝 Green 🥝

Your new car'

🎃

🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊


KISS


Y



















Lonely, homeless, needy and lost in time and space far away in the sky.







Echos

Maggie Reilly - Echoes


Is it just imagination Or have we met before The look in your eyes You came in through the door A momentary sadness I felt in coming on Maybe this time it's win or lose Caught in this madness I look for a guiding light Help me to hold on to the night Maybe it's the right time The echoes of your call Cast shadows on the wall Leading the way Underneath the starlight A million so it seems Scattered in my dreams Hold back the day Shadows playing Across the court yard floor I turn to see you Waiting by the door A look of confusion Take shelter from the storm Now there can be no turning back But if this magic won't last till break of day We'll just have to chase the dawn away Maybe it's the right time The echoes of your call Cast shadows on the wall Leading the way Underneath the starlight A million so it seems Scattered in my dreams Hold back the day Maybe it's the right time...


Mike Oldfield (feat. Maggie Reilly) - Foreign Affair


Foreign affair Take a trip in the air to a tropical beach, an island to reach A new territory for an intimate story A lagoon by la mere, it's a foreign affair Drifting and free on a mystical sea A wishful emotion, a drop in the ocean A hush in the air, you can feel anywhere In the cool twilight on a tropical night Floating on air, foreign affair A magical potion, cool locomotion (Magical potion) a dream (cool locomotion), a prayer It's a foreign affair Floating on air, foreign affair A magical potion, cool locomotion (Magical potion) a dream, (cool locomotion), a prayer It's a foreign affair Foreign affair Take a trip in the air to a tropical beach, an island to reach A new territory for an intimate story A lagoon by la mere, it's a foreign affair Foreign affair Take a trip in the air to a tropical beach, an island to reach A new territory for an intimate story A lagoon by la mere, it's a foreign affair Foreign affair Take a trip in the air to a tropical beach, an island to reach A new territory for an intimate story A lagoon by la mere, it's a foreign affair Foreign affair Take a trip in the air to a tropical beach, an island to reach A new territory for an intimate story A lagoon by la mere, it's a foreign affair Foreign affair Take a trip in the air to a tropical beach, an island to reach A new territory for an intimate story A lagoon by la mere, it's a foreign affair Foreign affair Take a trip in the air to a tropical beach, an island to reach A new territory for an intimate story A lagoon by la mere, it's a foreign affair Foreign






Piano

I don´t like what you´re writin, sayin and doin.

You like love to do these things to me, don´t you´

You beautiful girl.



YES


NGR

NGR







Well, 1 2, ok we´ll talk about it.








No More Mr. Nice Guy Mr Mikolus 







Maggie Reilly - Everytime We Touch






A shooting star fell down to earth Lightning cracked the sky Something weird is happening Something I can't deny A strange kind of magic Running through my brain Feel I'm in heaven Or going insane 'Cause everytime we touch I get this feeling And everytime we kiss I swear, I could fly Can't you hear my heart beat fast I want this to last Need you by my side 'Cause everytime we touch I feel the static And everytime we kiss I reach for the sky Can't you hear my heart beat so I can't let you go Want you in my life The wind was like a hurricane Storm clouds filled the sky I heard a crash of thunder The earth shook in reply A strange kind of magic Running through my brain Feel like I'm in heaven Or going insane 'Cause everytime we touch I get this feeling And everytime we kiss I swear, I could fly Can't you hear my heart beat fast I want this to last Need you by my side 'Cause everytime we touch I feel the static And everytime we kiss I reach for the sky Can't you hear my heart beat so I can't let you go Want you in my life 'Cause everytime we touch I get this feeling And everytime we kiss I swear, I could fly Can't you hear my heart beat fast I want this to last Need you by my side 'Cause everytime we touch I feel the static And everytime we kiss I reach for the sky Can't you hear my heart beat so I can't let you go Want you in my life 'Cause everytime we touch I get this feeling And everytime we kiss I swear, I could fly Can't you hear my heart beat fast



































2028

Only a fool


Listen, don't turn away now You know there's a first time for these feelings Speak to me, show me the way now Are my hopes all empty dreams or must we say goodbye Couldn't believe my heart could be broken Didn't you know my defences were down Now all those words we left unspoken Turned my whole world upside down Couldn't you see it in the beginning Wasn't it obvious right from the start Only a fool believes he's winning When he's lost his ace of hearts Only a fool Please, don't walk away now Why do you hurt me with your silence I can't understand this game you are playing Lately it's been on my mind I had to let you know Couldn't believe my heart could be broken Didn't you know my defences were down Now all those words we left unspoken Turned my whole world upside down Couldn't you see it in the beginning Wasn't it obvious right from the start Only a fool believes he's winning When he's lost his ace of hearts Couldn't believe my heart could be broken Didn't you know my defences were down Now all those words we left unspoken Turned my whole world upside down Couldn't you see it in the beginning Wasn't it obvious right from the start Only a fool believes he's winning When he's lost his ace of hearts Couldn't believe my heart could be broken Didn't you know my defences were down Now all those words we left unspoken Turned my whole world upside down Couldn't you see it in the beginning Wasn't it obvious right from the start Only a fool believes he's winning When he's lost his ace of hearts

















Icarus
I think this can help you to lift Icarus
Odyssey















No, I´m not.


Chi t
You are a beautiful girl
Thank you
1

 Before you there wasn´t nobody home.



Please come in.



Well, dead.
If you love anthology.

Read something to me, I would love to learn something from you.

Yes, you.

Then, I can be.
Then, you can be.
Then, together we can be one, dead and doin lovely things.

We can take things to one place or to another. We can drink a beer under the same idea or with with a better one.

Against a mirror wall listen to me talking to you.
What would you like to hear from me'
What would you like that I whisper in your ears.
Would you like if I smell you, if I taste you'
What would you say and do'
If I touched you'
If I slapped your lovely'
Would you turn around or stand with your hands and body against the mirror wall'
Looking at you and at me in the mirror'

No, it would be in your office.
In the garden.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire