jeudi 30 mai 2024

Plateia

 Gosto de a ouvir.

A Ferro e Fogo – Parte I – RTP Arquivos

NGR

Gosto de ouvir a mulher que tem como nome a Aula Universitária HR e o pinheiro do jardim das letras.

Fruit and Songs


So, I'm walking thought the street and I'm talking to my white and blue feet. Saying sorry to myself, I'm Alone there's no one else, saying words I don't speak...



Nothing but empty streets, a dark blue sky and I don't find the way out. Not even a shining light in my eyes, not even a little bright my eyes see. Not even the wind, a single sigh or whisper I listen from the streets and houses that I'm passing by. No signs of sparks and trails of angels or demons, I must be in paradise but with the gate open to the purgatory. I'm hearing now the creaking of the gate and I don't know if I should stay here or pass through that gate' Who's calling me, the angels or the demons' Walking in unknown places, thinking that I've been here before drinking tears from my eyes. Smile, remembering the girl that closed the door after a night spent at the window sitting on a sofa talking with each other.

It was nothing at all, it was everything, that moment in the middle of the night when our last words we're told. We died there, in that moment and we never saw each other again.
How to saw a girl was her last words.

The walls and the ceilings of the house seem to be a hiden garden of leisures.
She went camping, alone'
Nothing you may say to me, what you did there or not will clarify my mind, my thought. My thought that I like you, that I don't like to see you there alone on a green grass field.
The wind gets excited and the wing may experience some turbulences.

.......

Tinker Bell sitting on the step of the door of the house, there with the greenhouse pirilampo in her thought.

Leaning against the garage wall and talking with the trees of her thought. A garage without roof but with the green and gray gate half open. Surreal what she saw inside the garage, wasn't it'

Then family and friends arrived at the farm. It's always good to spend time with people.

Now, back on the trail.
Seem to be it, the dinausaur walking in and out on those kitchen tiles. Going up and down the stairs. Sometimes getting lost because sometimes he finds the office chair and table. Dinosaur that in some how seem to be in trouble. A trouble that will last till the end of the days.

Seeing him walking around and sensing that he seems to be a little bit disoriented. 


Loosing some viewers because of those little creatures that have been appearing in the latest videos. Why put apes on your doorstep' 
Who's behind it'





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire