dimanche 19 mai 2024

Boys Dont Cry

 Boys Dont Cry 

I would say I'm sorry if I thought that it would change your mind But I know that this time I have said too much Been too unkind I try to laugh about it Cover it all up with lies I try to laugh about it Hiding the tears in my eyes 'Cause boys don't cry Boys don't cry I would break down at your feet and beg forgiveness Plead with you But I know that it's too late And now there's nothing I can do So, I try to laugh about it Cover it all up with lies I try to laugh about it Hiding the tears in my eyes 'Cause boys don't cry Boys don't cry I would tell you that I loved you If I thought that you would stay But I know that it's no use That you've already gone away Misjudged your limit Pushed you too far Took you for granted Thought that you needed me more, more, more Now I would do most anything to get you back by my side But I just keep on laughing Hiding the tears in my eyes 'Cause boys don't cry Boys don't cry

Boys don't cry

A Forest 

a blanket, a cabin... a motel room


Come closer and see See into the trees Find the girl While you can Come closer and see See into the dark Just follow your eyes Just follow your eyes I hear her voice Calling my name The sound is deep In the dark I hear her voice And start to run Into the trees Into the trees Into the trees Suddenly I stop But I know it's too late I'm lost in a forest All alone The girl was never there It's always the same I'm running towards nothing Again and again and again and again...

Pictures of You - The magic tool

I've been looking so long at these pictures of you That I almost believe that they're real I've been living so long with my pictures of you That I almost believe that the pictures Are all I can feel Remembering you standing quiet in the rain As I ran to your heart to be near And we kissed as the sky fell in Holding you close How I always held close in your fear Remembering you running soft through the night You were bigger and brighter and whiter than snow And screamed at the make-believe Screamed at the sky And you finally found all your courage to let it all go Remembering you fallen into my arms Crying for the death of your heart You were stone white, so delicate Lost in the cold You were always so lost in the dark Remembering you, how you used to be Slow drowned, you were angels So much more than everything Hold for the last time then slip away quietly Open my eyes, but I never see anything If only I'd thought of the right words I could have held on to your heart If only I'd thought of the right words I wouldn't be breaking apart All my pictures of you Looking so long at these pictures of you But I never hold on to your heart Looking so long for the words to be true But always just breaking apart My pictures of you There was nothing in the world That I ever wanted more Than to feel you deep in my heart There was nothing in the world That I ever wanted more Than to never feel the breaking apart My pictures of you

Lullaby


On candy stripe legs the Spiderman comes Softly through the shadow of the evenin' sun Stealin' past the windows of the blissfully dead Looking for the victim shivering in bed Searchin' out fear in the gathering gloom And suddenly a movement in the corner of the room And there is nothing I can do when I realize with fright That the Spiderman is having me for dinner tonight Quietly he laughs and shaking his head Creeps closer now, closer to the foot of the bed And softer than shadow and quicker than flies His arms are all around me and his tongue in my eyes Be still be calm be quiet now my precious boy Don't struggle like that or I will only love you more For it's much too late to get away or turn on the light The Spiderman is having you for dinner tonight And I feel like I'm being eaten By a thousand million shivering furry holes And I know that in the morning I will wake up in the shivering cold And the Spiderman is always hungry

Lovesong

Whenever I'm alone with you You make me feel like I am home again Whenever I'm alone with you You make me feel like I am whole again Whenever I'm alone with you You make me feel like I am young again Whenever I'm alone with you You make me feel like I am fun again However far away I will always love you However long I stay I will always love you Whatever words I say I will always love you I will always love you Whenever I'm alone with you You make me feel like I am free again Whenever I'm alone with you You make me feel like I am clean again However far away I will always love you However long I stay I will always love you Whatever words I say I will always love you I will always love you

Friday I'm In Love

I don't care if Monday's blue Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too Thursday, I don't care about you It's Friday, I'm in love Monday, you can fall apart Tuesday, Wednesday, break my heart Oh, Thursday doesn't even start It's Friday, I'm in love Saturday, wait And Sunday always comes too late But Friday, never hesitate I don't care if Monday's black Tuesday, Wednesday, heart attack Thursday, never looking back It's Friday, I'm in love Monday, you can hold your head Tuesday, Wednesday, stay in bed Or Thursday, watch the walls instead It's Friday, I'm in love Saturday, wait And Sunday always comes too late But Friday, never hesitate Dressed up to the eyes It's a wonderful surprise To see your shoes and your spirits rise Throw out your frown And just smile at the sound Sleek as a shriek, spinning 'round and 'round Always take a big bite It's such a gorgeous sight To see you eat in the middle of the night You can never get enough Enough of this stuff It's Friday, I'm in love I don't care if Monday's blue Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too Thursday, I don't care about you It's Friday, I'm in love Monday, you can fall apart Tuesday, Wednesday, break my heart Thursday doesn't even start It's Friday, I'm in love

A Forest








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire