mardi 11 avril 2023

Me girl´s Lips.

 Unusual lipstick color and tone.


Me girl is talking with her lips and with a different tone of  voice.




He threw down the glove you made the mistake Of picking it up now you're gone The choosing of guns or fighting with swords The choice of weapons is done He'll tear you apart as soon as you start You know you don't have a chance. OH... OH... Fight for the Honour Fight for the Splendour Fight for the Pleasure OH... OH... Fight for the Honour Fight for the Splendour Fight for your Life! Ready to start the duel begins The best man wins in the end. A lunge and a feint, a parry too late A cut to the chest and you're down Seeing the stain then feeling the pain Feeling the sweat on your brow. OH... OH... Fight for the Honour Fight for the Splendour Fight for the Pleasure OH... OH... Fight for the Honour Fight for the Splendour Fight for your Life! The fighting resumes, a silence looms the Swordsmen move 'gainst each other A cut and a thrust, a parry, a blow, A stab to the heart and you're down The Angel of Death hears your last breath Meanwhile the reaper looks on. OH... OH... Fought for the Honour Fought for the Splendour Fought for the Pleasure OH... OH... Fought for the Honour Fought for the Splendour Fought to the Death

Judgement Of Heaven

        Guitar Solo... Afraid to shoot Starngers

A lonely cry for help reaching out for help To anyone A silent prayer to God to help you on your way I've been depressed so long It's hard to remember when I was happy I've felt like suicide a dozen times or more But that's the easy way, that's the selfish way The hardest part is to get on with your life You're searching in the dark Clutching at straws to find a way You take the Tarot cards And throw them to the wind Your question your beliefs, your inner thoughts, Your whole existence And if there is a God then answer if you will And tell me of my fate, tell me of my place Tell me if I'll ever rest in peace If you could live your life again Would you change a thing Or leave it all the same If you had the chance again Would you change a thing at all When you look back at your past Can you say that you are proud Of what you've done Are there times when you believe That the right you thought was wrong All of my life I have believed Judgement of Heaven is waiting for me All of my life now I have believed Judgement of Heaven awaits for me All of my life I have believed Judgement of Heaven is waiting for me Is waiting for me ...


Individualism vs Duelism

The Duellists







A short film.

We´re in Port Royal.


Disobedience is to obey.


Me girl is making some things by disobedience. Because me girl is disobedient. She loves to be. I say and tell her to do something, she does exactly the contrary. The opposite. I told her to not put the world on fire. She put the world on fire. She loves to put me out of me mind.  

Me girl is making some other things too. Butt wet by obedience. Because...
Me girl, tell me. What did you do that made you cry´ What are you doing´ Tell me me girl.



Me girl loves backstages. Studios, cams. She loves to film and to edit films.
Pakistan Television, Deutsche Welle, Euronews. BBC. All Sam´s Disciples. More recently. The Travel, The Adventure and The Wild Television. But also her chain, her pain and anger.
Me girl loves to talk on her social media. Me girl loves to write. Me girl loves so many things, butt wet but not me.


Individual. Singular. Single. Unique. Each person has a unique being. A unique personality.
Individualism. Individual. A person that is individual. That lives and make things by his own. 

Division, we separate. We distance ourselves. We dismantle.
Division, we divide. We divide and share things, something. Something that unifies us.


Blue screen

Me girl loves me.


I don´t love her.


I don´t love her more than i love meself.


So, no kisses this time for her.


NGR


 I don´t love her anymore.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire