samedi 22 avril 2023

I thought it was me that was outside in the cold.

 






It seems that i am the one that is in the living room. 

And not the Somers family.

I put them out. The last week i was outside in he could. This week they invited me and opened their doors.

Well, thank you Somers.

God´s prayers to all of us.



Darkness be my friend.





I am your lips. 


I am your eyes.



The waters that run in your eyes. 


Your vision and your blindness.


Your tenderness, sweetness and kindness. 
The silent and the secret in your smile.


The hand that cradles your thoughts, your smile and that caresses your cheek.


The lips, the kisses and the saliva within your thoughts.


That window. 



That wall in the garden. 


The roots and the trees of all your thoughts right now. At this so precise moment that you´re reading this invisible words in the mirror.
You
Jonna
You


Beautiful being.


Kärlek Love Kärlek
NGR



Daylight, turn on the night.


Think of me. Imagin me. Listen to me, see me, touch me and feel me.





Searching in the darkness Running from the day Hiding from tomorrow Nothing left to say Victims of the moment Future deep in doubt Living in a whisper 'Til we start to shout We're creatures of the night We're creatures of the night Breathing in the madness Spitting out the lies Searching for an answer Keep your alibis Don't know where we're goin' Just know where we've been Remember when the clock strikes twelve The losers always win We're creatures of the night We're creatures of the night Ha! Searching in the darkness Running from the day Hiding from tomorrow Nothing left to say Gathering up our courage Ready for the fight Howling in the shadows 'Til we start to bite We're creatures of the night We're creatures of the night 
We're creatures of the night We're creatures of the night



The clothes whispers.


Tell me Jonna, what are they saying to you´






Deep Purple - When a Blind Man Cries 


If you're leaving close the door 




I'm not expecting people anymore Hear me grieving, I'm lying on the floor 
Whether I'm drunk or dead 



I really ain't too sure I'm a blind man, I'm a blind man and my world is pale 


When a blind man cries, Lord, you know there ain't no sadder tale 


Had a friend once in a room Had a good time but it ended much too soon In a cold month in that room 

We found a reason for the things 


we had to do I'm a blind man, I'm a blind man, now my room is cold When a blind man cries, 
Lord, you know he feels it from his soul





If i didn´t like you for sure i wasn´t here.



If she didn´t like me for sure she wasn´t here with 
Oranges, Greens, Blues and without Reds deletes in her list.



Your Gealous Sister





Horses Horsing High Hopes




Learning to fly




  Sarah´s kisses   






Wy Lovers




And we also have pass Camper









SHIT






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire