jeudi 13 avril 2023

My Lovers



 Love You All

A Drink For A Kiss

A Kiss For A Drink 

My Lovers Please Come Talk To Me

Garfield


Peter Gabriel HX 5 5

The wretched desert takes its form, the jackal proud and tight In search of you I feel my way, through the slowest heaving night Whatever fear invents, I swear it make no sense I reach out through the border fence Come down, come talk to me In the swirling, curling storm of desire unuttered words hold fast With reptile tongue, the lightning lashes towers built to last Darkness creeps in like a thief and offers no relief Why are you shaking like a leaf? Come on, come talk to me Ah please talk to me Won't you please talk to me? We can unlock this misery Come on, come talk to me I did not come to steal This all is so unreal Can't you show me how you feel now? Come on, come talk to me Come talk to me, come talk to me The earthly power sucks shadowed milk from sleepy tears undone From nippled skin as smooth as silk the bugles blown as one You lie there with your eyes half closed like there's no-one there at all There's a tension pulling on your face Come on, come talk to me Won't you please talk to me? If you'd just talk to me Unblock this misery If you'd only talk to me Don't you ever change your mind? Now your future's so defined And you act so deaf, so blind Come on, come talk to me Come talk to me, come talk to me I can imagine the moment Breaking out through the silence All the things that we both might say And the heart it will not be denied 'Til we're both on the same damn side All the barriers blown away I said please talk to me Won't you please come talk to me? Just like it used to be Come on, come talk to me I did not come to steal This all is so unreal Can you show me how you feel now? Come on, come talk to me Come talk to me, come talk to me I said please talk to me If you'd just talk to me Unblock this misery If you'd only talk to me Don't you ever change your mind? Now your future's so defined And you act so deaf so blind Come on, come talk to me Come talk to me, come talk to me

Garfield


G day. 7

I told her, do not touch me.


She wanted a kiss.

Look at what she did.


Wherever the chair is chained.
Is it´
Where´ When´ Why´ What happen´
Tell me.


Nina is smiling or angry with me.

Nina is a good day.

Nina, a day with her would be always a good day. Not sure if it would be a good day for her too.

We could walk, talk, hold each other hands. Drink a drink or two. Swim. 

We could sing the singing love things song. We could dance love´s dancing dance. It could be one day´s good thing. We could scream together to free our spirits and to scare away demons. Even slap each other. It would always be a good day and to be remembered.

A good day to die. I´d die for Nina. For a moment in time, somewhere in a place with her.

Nemo

No white and red flags. Just it. The moment in time and in a place at her choice.

I would die, to lunch, for a snack, to dine with her. 

I know when there´s good food at the table. I can smell and taste a good plate. Drink wine, fork and knife and eat the food to the bones. 

Nina´s meals lo__ok, smell and taste really good. 

Wasn´t Nina a woman, an ocean, a yacht, a kitchen, a chef, all food condiments and a man´s dreams and fantasies. 

Goofy Goofy Goofy

Oh fishy fishy fishy

Nemo, where are you´

Oh shit, it´s Goofy.

   NINA  &  NEMO NUNO G

Breakfast. Oh, the breakfast, i would die, twice for a breakfast with her. 

I would travel to Australia just to be with her.

NEMO GOOFY

Sorry babe, the truth is that you´re really a spicy babe. And things are turning a lethal bit spicy and hot here.


A drink for a kiss a kiss for a drink.

Cheers Nina Cheers

What a way to start a friendship.

Be angry, angry with me. Smile. 

Thank you for the kiss.

                    Shark












Delete Delay autorisation permit
L´age des négligé. The age of the sloppy.
Ni ange ni salupe. Neither angel, neither slut.
Deal autorisation.
Le permit de conduire. Oui, j´ai mon permit de conduire.






Confections on the dance floor.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire