mardi 18 avril 2023

Please answer me.

 

đŸ‘„đŸ’™


KISSES


NGR


EVA G


I can´t understand what i can´t understand 

and accept what i can´t accept.





I LOOSE EVERYTIME YOU DO IT.


I´M LOOSING


I´M LOOSING YOU.



O__O




  N G                   





Please Eva, Go, now.


See you someday at that somewhere place.


THERE´S NO HOPE, NO TIME FOR US WHEN LOVE MUST DIE.

HOPEFULLY VERY VERY SOON.

I WANT TO BE WITH YOU.

I WANT TO LOOK AT YOU.

I WANT TO CARESS YOU.

I WANT TO HOLD YOU.

I WANT TO KISS YOU.

I WANT TO LOVE YOU.

I WANT TO BE LOVED.


I WANT YOU.


LIKE LOVE YOU.


KISSES.


NGR


EVA, EYE´M CRYING.

EYE´M DYING.

I´M CRYING

IT´S A LAKE OF TEARS

THE SWAN LAKE AND THE BLACK SWAN.



I´m not an angel. Yet i love you Eva.
You are not an angel. Butt wet, yet i love you Eva.

My Angel Gabriel

SĂŁo Gabriel clinic, Lisbon. 

San Gabriel, the place where i was born. True.

Henrique   Aurora

Pai   Ojciec Matka  MĂŁe


Lamb - Gabriel

Guardian


You, you who has smiled when you're in pain You who has soldiered through the profane They were distracted and shut down So why, why would you talk to me at all? Such words were dishonorable and in vain Their promise as solid as a fog And where was your watchman then? I'll be your keeper for life as your guardian I'll be your warrior of care, your first warden I'll be your angel on call, I'll be on demand The greatest honor of all, as your guardian You, you in the chaos feigning sane You who has pushed beyond what's humane Them as the ghostly tumbleweed And where was your watchman then? I'll be your keeper for life as your guardian I'll be your warrior of care, your first warden I'll be your angel on call, I'll be on demand The greatest honor of all, as your guardian Now no more smiling mid-crestfall No more managing unmanageables No more holding still in the hailstorm Now enter your watchwoman I'll be your keeper for life as your guardian I'll be your warrior of care, your first warden I'll be your angel on call, I'll be on demand The greatest honor of all, as your guardian

Eva, i´m crying and dying for a strawberry with you.

ALL THAT SHE WROTE.


SHIT G

Your life, your path. The road map. The travelling destinations, the road, the crossroads, the trails and the crosswords.

What´s In your mind´

Its them.


THE LOOSER


IS CRYING, IS DYING.


ME GIRL, ME DARLING IS CRYING A SMILE, IS DYING.FOR GNE KISS.



Probably it´s the most certain thing that's going to happen. Unless...

I´ll see you someday. At that somewhere place. I´ll see you and i´ll be with you in hell.


LOVE YOU

KISSES

NGR

Grandma - My granddaughter needs a boyfriend.


Mom - N G, you´re right. My daughter needs you.

Me?


Within Temptation - Angels

Sparkling angel, I believe You are my saviour in my time of need Blinded by faith, I couldn't hear All the whispers, the warning's so clear I see the angels I'll lead them to your door There's no escape now No mercy no more No remorse 'cause I still remember The smile when you tore me apart You took my heart Deceived me right from the start You showed me dreams I wish they'd turn into real You broke the promise And made me realise It was all just a lie (just a lie) Sparkling angel, I couldn't see Your dark intentions, your feelings for me Fallen angel, tell me why What is the reason? The thorn in your eye I see the angels I'll lead them to your door There's no escape now No mercy no more No remorse 'cause I still remember The smile when you tore me apart You took my heart Deceived me right from the start You showed me dreams I wish they'd turn into real You broke the promise And made me realise It was all just a lie Could have been forever Now we have reached the end This world may have failed you It doesn't give the reason why You could have chosen a different path in life The smile when you tore me apart You took my heart Deceived me right from the start You showed me dreams I wished they'd turn into real You broke a promise And made me realise It was all just a lie Could have been forever Now we have reached the end

The Sheep - London Millennium 1999-2000

                                           The laine clothe.


Lamb of God - Laid to rest



It will always be them and not that someone.
It always be their place and not your place.
Shit.
Butt wet you like it and you want it.
The fireworks that consume you.
Think about it.

Tower Bridge



« « « Oxford


NGR lOOndon Souvenir Millennium 1999-2000



HELLO HALLO DEUTSCHLAND



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire