vendredi 14 avril 2023

NOOO

 

Promised You A Miracle


Promised you a miracle Belief is a beauty thing Promises, promises As golden days break wondering Chance As love takes a train Summer breeze and brilliant light Only love she sees He controls on love Love sails to a new life Promised you a miracle Belief is a beauty thing Promises, promises As golden days break wondering Only love she sees He controls on love Life throws a curve Everything is possible With promises Everything is possible, oh I promised you a miracle Belief is a beauty thing Promises, promises As golden days break wondering Chance Reflects on them a while Love screams so quietly Slipping back on golden times Breathing with sweet memories I promised you a miracle Belief is a beauty thing Promises, promises As golden days break wondering Only love she sees He controls on love Life throws a curve Everything is possible In the game of life Everything is possible Chance Lost pearls of great price Take care of family Only aches for love Love waits for fame In chance, in chance, they'll see I promised you a miracle Belief is a beauty thing Promises, promises As golden days break wondering Only love she sees He controls on love Life throws a curve Everything is possible In the game of life A burning dream You can be Queen Everything is possible...


There's a tattooed symbol underneath my sleeve An iron glove over a hand of steel 

You can't touch me Don't touch me 






All for one, and one for me

 Listen well, and I'll set you free You can trust me For eternity No promise Is honest In a world of change I rule the ruins with passion and pain I rule the ruins Sinner or saint Fortune or fate Alive and well in this livin' hell I survived it all, now it's time to tell Can you hear me? Do you hear me? Once a tattered soul on bended knees With one hand to God, I felt the devil's breeze I begged, "Help me! Won't you rescue me?" One promise dishonest And everything will change I rule the ruins with passion and pain I rule the ruins Sinner or saint Fortune or fate There's a tattooed symbol underneath my sleeve Iron glove over a hand of steel I rule the ruins I rule the ruins I rule the ruins With passion and pain I rule the ruins Sinner and saint I rule the ruins I rule the ruins I rule the ruins I rule the ruins I rule the ruins










Luxury Ticket

Nikki








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire