vendredi 21 avril 2023

Island

He had no girlfriend and now he´s getting double payed´ By Sam and by you.

What an unlucky and lucky man he´s!

He´s fucking winning. And you, tided up, you´re who...

 Things are good. Great.

On losses i keep winning.

All my lovely girls are doing well.

The diver is diving in the island crystalline, pure and sanctified waters. 

Me Girls are loving me.




Island




LOVE YOU.



YES I LOVE YOU.


YOU DON´T LOVE ME *

YOUR LOVES ARE FISHING AND HUNTING. NOT ME.










In your thoughts.
















I´m loving it.



Door please



This message will be delete in 16 seconds.


This message is destroying my thoughts, everything.


my heart feelings, my love for these girls into pieces.



Nin, my kitten, how you doin´ where are you´ what you doin´

Not your kitten, good, somewhere, things.

Love you. 

Yacht, i love you 2.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire