vendredi 28 avril 2023

/

 

Moonspell - Opium

/ *

Opium, desire or will? An inspiration bound from an elegant seed Subversion, through smoke I foresee Erotic motions of lesser gods in ecstasy

 Opium, bring me forth another dream Spawn worlds of flesh and wrath Litte jewels of atrocity Opium, I sleep in debauchery And burn with you when you burn in me

 Opium, we fantasize As we fuse with your root You are a strange flower We are your strangest fruit

Opium, it burns in me and you Opium, it burns for me and for you

 "Por isso tomo ópio, É um remédio Sou um convalescente do Momento Moro no rés do chão do Pensamento E ver passar a vida faz-me tédio

"That's why I take opium, It's a medicine I'm a convalescent of the Moment I live on the ground floor of Thought And seeing life go by makes me bored."


You are my Opium

Opium

EVA G IS ME OPIUM / & *

Blowing the hole thing.

You


                            It´s windy out there.
Yes it´s.

DESESSEMBLE

Here, everything is dismantling. Crumbling.

It's all falling apart.

NGR LIKES LOVES YOU.

Finger up.













Under a Blood Red Sky

Gloria



Suicidal Tendencies - Fireworks are killing Eva








On day 26

I´ll be with you again


All is quiet on day 26 A world in white gets underway I want to be with you, be with you, night and day Nothing changes on day 26on day 26 I will be with you again I will be with you again Under a blood red sky A crowd has gathered in black and white Arms entwined, the chosen few The newspaper says, says, say it's true, it's true And we can break through Though torn in two, we can be one I, I will begin again I, I will begin again I will be with you again I will be with you again I will be with you again I will be with you again I will be with you again 
I will be with you again

On day 26















I GIVE IT TO YOU

Gloria


One, two, three, four I try to sing this song I, I try to stand up But I can't find my feet I try, I try to speak up But only in you I'm complete Gloria, in te domine Gloria, exultate Gloria, gloria Oh Lord, loosen my lips I try to sing this song I, I try to get in But I can't find the door The door is open You're standing there You let me in Gloria, in te domine Gloria, exultate Oh Lord, if I had anything Anything at all I'd give it to you I'd give it to you Gloria, in te domine Gloria, gloria Gloria, in te domine Gloria, gloria Gloria, in te domine Gloria, 

Gloria




It´s a mess, because...
 They made a mess.
You´re in a mess because they messed with you.
Why? To do their job and to get you in, they had to make a mess. With all and all those that have been around you. They made a mess with you. They made you a mess.
Are you in a mess? Are you a mess?
The chaus that sometimes you find yourself in. Isn´t it because of the mess that you´re living in? Isn´t it because they turn you into a mess and all the mess makes you be a living chaus?
On the other hand.
All your life you have been a mess. Have you been a mess since your younger age? Your room was always in a chaus. Your toys they were always untidy, out of place. Your clothes never in the closet but on the top of the bed and on the floor. Your shoes. You always left them outside the door or in the garden. The reason why you are the barefoot girl. The reason why you like so much to be barefoot. To be a barefoot girl. A menina dos pés descalços.
On the other hand.
You like mess. You like to be in a mess. You like to be messed.
Messed with fireworks. You like to live within messed friendships and relationships. You like these kind of things things. The things you say, write and do to me. You like to piss me off. Me and others.
With you it´s all good. You like and want the mess. So, you jump in into the mess. Because you´re homeless, without pair, hungry and angry for some fun with whatever and whoever may come on your way.

First, it´s not your fault. It´s Sam´s fault. Those who have been there. Here and there with you all along.

You were a prey that was hunted at the university. They hunt talents in universities. Students with high levels and the pretty little lethal angelical innocent girls. It was the beginning of your journey. After you left a luxurious house in London, your husband and well remunerated job. Because you have struggle. Then they have send you to Belgium. High class society and work... you left everything. Later Pakistan. The Middle East. Those war zones where Sam have his interests and jobs. Be these military, media, information or economic interests.

The guy you married. The fancy cars, fancy parties. But soon you have struggle once again. It´s what have been happen all along with you. You just can´t stand in one place and with one guy. It´s not in your being. You just don´t stop. The reason why your life is in a mess, in a chaus. Fútil, temporary and meaningless friendships and relationships. Once in a while just there for a fuck. To fuck is good. But, what kind of a woman are you. 

After a successful time in Pakistan you went to party with Sam´s television channels. Or the television went to party with you. This time not in Pakistan television channels.

Then the states. You went into Sam´s hole. He wanted you there. Sam have been playing with you. Sam have been doing his job and sucking your brain. In the middle of it he gives. Candies and fireworks. Full house prizes Blowing you to the Bones.

Well you like love it, Don´t you?

So, why are you still there when Sam is also your anger and pain?

You like pain.

You´ll have to let me slap your arse.

I´d like love to do it. It´s true.

Seeing you lying on a sofa, naked and i slapping your arse.

Asking and screaming my name and having the pleasure that pays the pain and suffering.

Please

Please don´t make say and do these things

Do me a favor

Do it for me. At least once in your life time

Don´t you want me?

I want you to want me.

It´s so hot here in my room, that i´ll have to leave this room right now. Or i do the thing of fucking loving you in my room.

You Girl You Woman You Beautiful


You beautiful being i´m not so sure right now.

So, i´ll stay here doing things.

Kisses

N G R





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire