dimanche 23 avril 2023

Run, exercise your demons.

 











Hey 
Well, did I tell you before when I was up?
 Anxiety was bringing me down I'm tired of listening to you talking in rhymes Twisting around to make me think you're straight down the line All you do to me is talk, talk Talk, talk, talk, talk All you do to me is talk, talk Talk, talk, talk, talk All you do to me is talk, talk If every sign that I see is complete Then I'm a fool in your game And all you want to do is tell me your lies Won't show the other side? You're just wasting my time All you do to me is talk, talk Talk, talk, talk, talk All you do to me is talk, talk Talk, talk, talk, talk All you do to me is talk, talk When every choice to make is yours Keep telling me what's right and what's wrong Don't you ever stop to think about me? I'm not that blind to see that you've been cheating on me And you're laughing at me when I'm up I see you when you're crying for me when I'm down I see you when you're laughing at me when I'm up I see you when you're crying for me All you do to me is talk, talk Talk, talk, talk, talk All you do to me is talk, talk Talk, talk, talk, talk All you do to me is talk, talk Talk, talk, talk, talk All you do to me is talk, talk Talk, talk, talk, talk All you do to me is talk, talk Talk, talk, talk, talk All you do to me is talk, talk Talk, talk, talk, talk All you do to me is talk, talk Talk, talk, talk, talk All you do to me is talk, talk Talk, talk, talk, talk All you do to me is talk, talk Talk, talk, talk, talk 
All you do to me is talk, talk Talk, talk, talk, talk



Water Everywhere


Water water everywhere But not a drop to drink So now your future like a flower Withers and shrinks

 We pay for each one of our sins So now we face our death Each sailor aboard this ship Will soon take his last breath 

So now you must face regret And pay a heavy price For each one of our sins The worst is pride the vice Water water everywhere Without a drop to drink So now in hellish punishment 

You are left to think

Run Nikki Run


Psycho killer


I can't seem to face up to the facts I'm tense and nervous and I can't relax I can't sleep, 'cause my bed's on fire Don't touch me, I'm a real live wire Psycho killer, qu'est-ce que c'est? Fa, fa, fa, fa, fa, fa, fa, far better Run, run, run, run, run, run, run away Psycho killer, qu'est-ce que c'est? Fa, fa, fa, fa, fa, fa, fa, far better Run, run, run, run, run, run, run away You start a conversation You can't even finish it You're talking a lot But you're not saying anything When I have nothing to say My lips are sealed Say something once, why say it again? Psycho killer, qu'est-ce que c'est? Fa, fa, fa, fa, fa, fa, fa, far better Run, run, run, run, run, run, run away Psycho killer, qu'est-ce que c'est? Fa, fa, fa, fa, fa, fa, fa, far better Run, run, run, run, run, run, run away Ce que j'ai fait ce soir-là Ce qu'elle a dit ce soir-là Réalisant mon espoir Je me lance vers la gloire Okay Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah We are vain and we are blind I hate people when they're not polite Psycho killer, qu'est-ce que c'est? Fa, fa, fa, fa, fa, fa, fa, far better Run, run, run, run, run, run, run away Psycho killer, qu'est-ce que c'est? Fa, fa, fa, fa, fa, fa, fa, far better Run, run, run, run, run, run away


Nikki, Lets Talllk.


Are you in Baja´
Are you running to catch a fish or are you running for a party´


She´s not here today nor tomorrow.


Camper, listen Nikki, Listen to her... listen listen listen
N G I can´t hear anything extraordinary. She´s running.

N G I´m running for


Surf Nicaragua



Nooo Nikki, please don´t go there.

N G I´m going.

Ok Nikki, I let you go but first you´ll have to give me a kiss.
Wherever.


Interpretations and understanding. Please.




You Seriously Kidding With Serious Things.

Wait to see what´










Surf Nicaragua



Baja TV


Movies Stars


I know a place where you're all going to go
Sam´s job 
Sex, Drugs, Rock N Roll and TV

They'll pay you to kill If You're eighteen years old First You'll need a haircut And then some new clothes         
science haircut three heads x-ray     and the new haircut picture - are trapped´
They'll stick you in a jungle to play G.I. Joe 
You fight for democracy and the "American Way" 


But you're not in your country "What am I doing here?" you say But now it's too late You're entering Managua If you had brought your surfboard You could surf Nicaragua What is this we're fighting for What's our ultimate goal To force our ideas Right down their throats American Intervention Grows Deeper Everyday The situation worsens More soldiers on the way You fight for democracy And the "American Way" But you're not in your country "What am I doing here?" you say But now it's too late You're entering Managua If you had brought your surfboard You could surf Nicaragua Lessons we have learned Are easy to forget Hints of viet-nam How soon we all forget First we send advisors And then go the troops Another worthless conflict Another Chance to lose You fight for democracy And the "American Way" But you're not in your country "What am I doing here?" you say But now it's too late You're entering Managua If you had brought your surfboard You could surf Nicaragua




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire