jeudi 27 avril 2023

Nina G

 I´m wishing you a pleasant and joyful day.

Happy Birthday Nina

Alaska - Halibut


I am the uninvited guest, so see you somewhere or in another party in one of those wonderful days like yours today.


I miss you.

Thank you for the pleasant moments. 

I miss and i love your channel. It´s really interesting and enjoyable to watch.

Visually pretty, touchable, tempting and very tasty.

Your adorable smile, your words and kindness. 

Shall we dance? Today? Tomorrow?




I thought so.



All the way up
👄    👄
💙


👀        👀

I´m seeing you beautiful DOTS





In the living room, in the kitchen or in the room?



In the Rum. In the rum Nina. Nina in the rum.


To you Nina and me to Rum.



Tell me Nina


In the Yacht?






If you´re feeling alone and you need a shoulder.

Dial my phone number. You know that i´ll always be there for you. For whatever and whenever.


Please


A beautiful woman like Nina.

A Chantily woman, of fruits, vegetables, fish, meat and bones. 

A cake.

Navigating in such a beautiful blue sea.

And i can´t swim.

SHIT



Nina, will be there a tomorrow?

- You Buster Ghost.

Yes I am, A perfect Ladies & Gent.

Press the Bottom today

Play the Game

Please

- I will.
- Well i did it for you.

                                    Barclay´s? Nooo. Where? When? What?

Thanks woman for today´s respectable kiss.

Love that you posted it on this so fucking special day.
Your birthday party day.

❤ yOU

If the phone rings, is me who´s calling and searching for the ou. You.
I love my woman and i think my woman is loving me.
Good.


Orange Green Blue Red

Note: Please let me know. I truly want to know who´s there? Who are we?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire