dimanche 23 avril 2023

Hidden secrets and lyrics between bars.

 

Rhapsody of Fire  Christopher Lee - Magic of Wizards Dream 


In those silent shades of grey I will find a place To escape the endless night To find a new sun 
I know which is my fate Bond to Erian's old tale I'll be always there Fighting the ancient sin Moon shine in this eternal night 
ANGELS ARE CALLING FROM DIVINE LOST CRYSTAL REALMS RIDING FROM HEAVEN FOR THE MAGIC OF THE WIZARD'S DREAM
 In the misty lights of dawn Between heart and soul Elgard's calling for new hope To avoid our fall 
I know which is my fate Bond to Erian's old tale I'll be always there Fighting the ancient sin Moon shine in this eternal night 
ANGELS ARE CALLING FROM DIVINE LOST CRYSTAL REALMS RIDING FROM HEAVEN FOR THE MAGIC OF THE WIZARD'S DREAM

Rhapsody of Fire - Emerald Sword


I crossed the valleys the dust of midlands To search for the third key to open the gates Now I'm near the altar the secret inside As legend told my beloved sun light the dragons eyes On the way to the glory I'll honour my sword To serve right ideals and justice for all Finally happened the sun lit their eyes The spell was creating strange games of light Thanks to hidden mirrors I found my lost way Over the stones I reached the place it was a secret cave In a long bloody battle that prophecies told The light will prevail hence wisdom is gold For the king for the land for the mountains For the green valleys where dragons fly For the glory the power to win the black lord I will search for the emerald sword Only a warrior with a clear heart Could have the honour to be kissed by the sun Yes, I'm that warrior I followed my way Led by the force of cosmic soul I can reach the sword On the way to the glory I'll honour my sword To serve right ideals and justice for all For the king for the land for the mountains For the green valleys where dragons fly For the glory the power to win the black lord I will search for the emerald sword

Rhapsody Of Fire - Rain Of A Thousand Flames


Dies irae Regna nell' oscurita' 
Guardians of the moonlight bring the spell alive Through the sphere of sorrow lead my holy ride Titans of the desert face the warlord's pride Fighters from the near lakes join the tragic night War of the ghostland take your souls But give us freedom once and for all Firestorm! Under the rain of a thousand flames We face the real pain, falling in vain While the dark angel screams for vengeance In the dead shadow of falling stars Silent cries of virgins touch the heart of night Raped by the demons under painful sights Sperm and blood and terror, chaos in my head Is the law of evil, triumph for the damned War of the ghostland take your souls But give us freedom once and for all Firestorm! Under the rain of a thousand flames We face the real pain, falling in vain While the dark angel screams for vengeance In the dead shadow of falling stars Moonlight is the witness of the most tragic day for our lands Nothing seems possible to change the destiny of war Lament of heroes reach the deep skies Fill the wide cosmos and free my pain, my pain! Under the rain of a thousand flames We face the real pain, falling in vain While the dark angel screams for vengeance In the dead shadow of falling stars Dies irae Regna nell' oscurita'


The lyrics and some videoclip footage.
You can low the sound level if the sound and the musics aren´t within your music tastes.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire