vendredi 21 avril 2023

Elsewhere Girl.

 

In my interpretation and understanding the sunshine, the sands and the salty waters, the substances and the fireworks were a temporary hang out and perfect and funny piece of shit.



In my interpretation and understanding that piece of shit it is not and was not the place where her soul, her dreams, fantasies and goals lived and live.


That poop is not my place. 
It´s not the place where i intent to be, to belong and where i want to end up.
From good intents i am. I´ve good intents for my own and for my life.
Elsewhere i´ll be and i´m sure that i´ll be where my soul is, belongs and want to be.
In that place up there.
 

In my interpretation and understanding i am a piece of shit of a man. I am not her soul mate, the man of her dreams and future.

Run for me. Come and fight for me.

I´m yours if you really like and love me.


Futureal



I'm running out of my time, I'm running out of breath And now it's getting so I can't sleep at night In the day, feel like dead I'm getting in far too deep, I feel them closing in I've got to say that I'm scared, I know they'll win Even so, I'm prepared Do you believe, what you hear? Can you believe, what you see? Do you believe, what you feel? Can you believe? What is real? Futureal What is real? Whenever anyone seems to treat me like a freak It makes me see I'm the only one who feels That I know what is real Sometimes it feels like a game of deadly hide and seek And when you're reading this, then I will be gone Maybe then, you will see Do you believe, what you hear? Can you believe, what you see? Do you believe, what you feel? Can you believe? What is real? Futureal What is real? Futureal Do you believe, what you hear? Can you believe, what you see? Do you believe, what you feel? Can you believe? What is real? Futureal What is real? Futureal What is real? Futureal What is real? Futureal

I am her hate, her angry, her rage.

Am i´ Yes i am.

Sad But True


Hey (hey) I'm your life I'm the one who takes you there Hey (hey) I'm your life I'm the one who cares They (they) They betray I'm your only true friend now They (they) They'll betray I'm forever there I'm your dream, make you real I'm your eyes when you must steal I'm your pain when you can't feel Sad but true I'm your dream, mind astray I'm your eyes while you're away I'm your pain while you repay You know it's sad but true Sad but true You (you) You're my mask You're my cover, my shelter You (you) You're my mask You're the one who's blamed Do (do) Do my work Do my dirty work, scapegoat Do (do) Do my deeds For you're the one who's shamed I'm your dream, make you real I'm your eyes when you must steal I'm your pain when you can't feel Sad but true I'm your dream, mind astray I'm your eyes while you're away I'm your pain while you repay You know it's sad but true Sad but true I'm your dream I'm your eyes I'm your pain I'm your dream (I'm your dream) I'm your eyes (I'm your eyes) I'm your pain (I'm your pain) You know it's sad but true Hate (hate) I'm your hate I'm your hate when you want love Pay (pay) Pay the price Pay, for nothing's fair Hey (hey) I'm your life I'm the one who took you there Hey (hey) I'm your life And I no longer care I'm your dream, make you real I'm your eyes when you must steal I'm your pain when you can't feel Sad but true I'm your truth, telling lies I'm your reason, alibis I'm inside, open your eyes I'm you Sad but true


If my music is to heavy, low the sound level.

There are sounds, lyrics and sites that people like more than others.

Some musics, the music sound, the melodies, the voice, the lyrics and the videoclips. Others not so much the music but the lyrics.

With listening, knowledge, interest, learning and with time you´ll like and you will raise the sound level and sing the songs. If you kinda and in somehow and way you like the music and have some kind of interest to watch and to listen.

Scream for me. Please.

Bullet for my valentine - All these things i hate

Once more I'll say goodbye to you Things happen but we don't really know why If it's supposed to be like this Why do most of us ignore the chance to miss? Oh yeah Torn apart at the seams and my dreams turn to tears I'm not feeling this situation Run away, try to find that safe place you can hide It's the best place to be when you're feeling like Me (me) Yeah (yeah) All these things I hate revolve around me (me) Yeah (yeah) Just back off before I snap Once more you tell those lies to me Why can't you just be straight up with honesty? (honesty) When you say those things in my ear Why do you always tell me what you wanna hear? (wanna hear) Oh yeah (yeah) Wear your heart on your sleeve Make things hard to believe I'm not feeling this situation Run away, try to find that safe place you can hide It's the best place to be when you're feeling like Me (me) Yeah (yeah) All these things I hate revolve around me (me) Yeah (yeah) Just back off before I snap And you'll see (me) Me (me) All these things I hate revolve around me (me) Yeah (yeah) Just back off before I snap Torn apart at the seams and my dreams turn to tears I'm not feeling this situation Run away, try to find that safe place you can hide It's the best place to be when you're feeling like me (It's the best place to be when you're) Me (me) Yeah (yeah) All these things I hate revolve around me (me) Yeah (yeah) Just back off before I snap And you'll see (me) Me (me) All these things I hate revolve around me (me) Yeah (yeah) Just back off before I snap

All these things i hate

Seeing her and witnessing her having fun with another guy.

Bullet For My Valentine - Tears Don't Fall

Let's go! With blood shot eyes, I watch you sleeping The warmth I feel beside me is slowly fading Would she hear me, if I called her name? Would she hold me, if she knew my shame? There's always something different going wrong The path I walk is in the wrong direction There's always someone fucking hanging on Can anybody help me make things better? Your tears don't fall, they crash around me Her conscious calls the guilty to come home Your tears don't fall, they crash around me Her conscious calls the guilty to come home The moments died, I hear no screaming The visions left inside me are slowly fading Would she hear me, if I called her name? Would she hold me, if she knew my shame? There's always something different going wrong The path I walk is in the wrong direction There's always someone fucking hanging on Can anybody help me make things better? Your tears don't fall, they crash around me Her conscious calls the guilty to come home Your tears don't fall, they crash around me Her conscious calls the guilty to come home This battered room I've seen before The broken bones they heal no more, no more With my last breath I'm choking Will this ever end I'm hoping My world is over one more time Let's go! Would she hear me, if I called her name? Would she hold me, if she knew my shame? There's always something different going wrong The path I walk is in the wrong direction There's always someone fucking hanging on Can anybody help me make things better? Your tears don't fall, they crash around me Her conscious calls the guilty to come home (Tears don't fall) Your tears don't fall, they crash around me (Conscious calls) Her conscious calls the guilty to come... (Better) Your tears don't fall, they crash around me (Conscious calls) Her conscious calls the guilty to come home

Tears Don't Fall, Rise.

The hate, the anger and the rage rise.

When the heart and love begins to dismantle and falling into pieces. Into shit. Do you fell like shit´


FUCKING SHIT

DOES SHE UNDERSTAND WHAT I FUCKING SAY AND DO´


Turn off the music and the radio outlet. Turn off all the lights. Stop your blogging and all the stupid... yes all stupid things that you´ve been saying, writing and doing. Stop all things. Take a moment and make a fucking break. 

Let her rest her mind, her soul and her body. Let her be in peace with herself and with the world. Give her some time and some space to think about her present life. To think about who she really is, what she really wants to do and live in her future life .

I´m sure that she's not being what she really is. I´m starting to have much more knowledge about her. Her being has been a little bit falls short, disturbed and distant of what her being really and truthfully is. Who have been destroying her being with stupid scientologies, substances and fireworks´ Who´

Who is the man or woman who wants to give or sell his own soul in exchange for miserable prizes´ 

Every man's soul is worth far more than any brain suck and prizes.

  The devil has been giving some prizes, no doubt about it. Whatever the fucking prizes he has giving. The devil always give something to have and to take something. The devil have to give to take. The devil always wants more than he gives. Because the devil only gives something when he wants something. What does the devil want´ The devil is a sucker. A soul sucker. He wants to take people´s souls. People´s beings and lives. The devil is a sucker. A piece of shit in people´s lives. It´s his sickness, stupidity and his job. It´s all that he wants and cares about and all that he has been doing.  

  Clowns PT  


 Scientologies sickness, disease and stupidity.  




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire