mercredi 26 avril 2023

Happy Birthday

 

Eva Rose

All my yesterdays.

N G R


April the 25

Largo do Carmo  Carmo Square




























N G R








Do Not Stand In The Shadows 


Hearts which beat to a precise beat Fading shadows on the wall We'll cut our cards Drive out bars All for one, one for all Like teenage heat And carnival cheats With your heart on your sleeve Well, you know you wanna run You won't hide And you jump like a son of a gun, oww Do not stand in the shadows Do not stand in the shadows Do not stand in the shadows, oh, oh Do not stand in the shadows Oh, alone and lonely Watching people on my wall Well, Mama and Daddy Thought they had me fooled I was thinking, not at all Well, I got out Not gonna stand In the dark without a light Forgetting love if you believe that chance Sit and wait, oww Do not stand in the shadows Do not stand in the shadows Dark and evil in the shadows, oh, oh Do not stand in the shadows Do not stand in the shadows, oh, oh Do not stand in the shadows Do not stand in the shadows, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oww And now we've touched down Moving all around, yeah Living to a blaster sound No preachers, teachers Pick our minds To the sound of false alarm They're here today And they hear you say You're alive, and you're living with me So don't try to hide And don't try to die In the dark of the night, oww Do not stand in the shadows Do not stand in the shadows Do not stand in the shadows, oh, oh Do not stand in the shadows Do not stand in the shadows Do not stand in the shadows In the shadows, in the shadows Do not stand in the shadows











Evan Gardens










Avenida da Liberdade Freedom Avenue


My Kids















My Bicycle



No drive licence. Sorry.














Saint George Castle





My home.



My window














My door










Rossio Train Station



Lisbon - Sintra














  Garagens da Casa Branca  

  White House Garages  





My garden


















Golden Lion





My Girl Eva






My Palace





X Family



White House  Windows






My family







My Discotheque store


The Lady with wheels


Love You Dot Happy Birthday to You Eva NGR



April the 24

N G R



Nightwish  - Walking in the air


We're walking in the air We're floating in the moonlit sky The people far below are sleeping as we fly I'm holding very tight I'm riding in the midnight blue I'm finding I can fly so high above with you Far across the world The villages go by like trees The rivers and the hills The forests and the streams Children gaze open mouth Taken by surprise Nobody down below believes their eyes We're surfing in the air We're swimming in the frozen sky We're drifting over icy Mountains floating by Suddenly swooping low on an ocean deep Arousing of a mighty monster from its sleep We're walking in the air We're floating in the midnight sky And everyone who sees us greets us as we fly I'm holding very tight I'm riding in the midnight blue I'm finding I can fly so high above with you





By the time that i'll  arrive there you'll be already damned. All fucking dead. All fucking screwed. All messed up. I want a Virgin mary.



I LIKE LOVE YOU EVA




House holder is tapping me. He´s hungry.
SAM SAM SAM´S ASSHOLE


And there she´s, between $ervice doors and silver lining the caramel with the house holder




House holder



They fucked me. I´m fuck. Trapped. In a shameless chain.
I´m a cow.  I'm their pup.
Butt wet fireworks i kinda like It. Every girl like It. So, in somehow i jump into the asholes. Cause i like to be fucked.





I´M FUCKING LOVING YOU












GORANGE


You like love to piss me off, don´t you´
You like love to do this things to me, don´t you´


Yes you do.


Eva for all the loving.



Thank You Eva



Home in the Meadow


































The boots... missing from my cam, Something went wrong, maybe. The pictures that i took are not on my cam files. Whatever happen. I´ll be there one of these day and will take the pictures with my bots in the meadow.

Salt water on my boots.
























A thousand suns








N G R


I´m building my new home






























































RENDEZ-VOUS


DEJÁ-VU










Transtejo - Tagus River boats - Lisbon
















































Largo do Carmo General Headquarters pictures will be post on my blog in another day.

This message it´s already a long long story.






















Happy Birthday Eva 26





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire