mardi 18 avril 2023

I want.

 

I just want...

I don´t know what do you want´

Ink of memories´

The memories remain but not the ink. It´s passenger. It´s only temporary. It´s a lie.

Mentally and physically.

The sunsets´ 

I know what i wrote and what i meant but i don´t know all those sunsets that you´re talking about and what´s the meaning of what you´re saying.

What sunsets´

Do you want all those´

Into your what´


Forget.

You´ll, with time. However slightly you´ll remember some. Something. Distant, far.

Forget

Go to that fucking store and by delicacy buy me a bottle. Something that can get me drunk.

To forget and to forgive all those sunsets in your path and in your somewhere and sensible place.

I really don´t know what you´re meaning and what do you really want.

The skies.

The sunsets.

The moon.

The one.

Thone and only.

The single one.

There can be only one.


Eva

"The World Belongs To The Brave"

Who belongs to who´

You belong to who´

Do you belong to anyone´

You still have to drive your lady with wheels a few more miles. To find that someone and the place to live.

Don´t be hurry to chose the path, the one and the place. Just think a little bit more longer and with time your thought, way, destiny and life can change for better.

You have options, choices to take and to make. You have the freedom, i give you the freedom to decide how your life is going to be from now on.

Are you free´ I thought you were chained somewhere.

Are you within the same thought as me.

Chose your path, the one and the place.

Do you wanna do it´

Go on, do it.


Kisses

NGR


The memory

La La La La La La


Its understood.


There´s nothing that can be done. Unless... the sunlight and the rain change the colors of the rainbow.

Starry, starry night

Starry, starry night Paint your palette blue and gray Look out on a summer's day With eyes that know the darkness in my soul Shadows on the hills Sketch the trees and the daffodils Catch the breeze and the winter chills In colors on the snowy, linen land Now, I understand what you tried to say to me And how you suffered for your sanity And how you tried to set them free They would not listen, they did not know how Perhaps they'll listen now Starry, starry night Flaming flowers that brightly blaze Swirling clouds in violet haze Reflect in Vincent's eyes of china blue Colors changing hue Morning fields of amber grain Weathered faces lined in pain Are soothed beneath the artist's loving hand Now, I understand, what you tried to say to me How you suffered for your sanity How you tried to set them free They would not listen, they did not know how Perhaps they'll listen now For they could not love you But still your love was true And when no hope was left inside On that starry, starry night You took your life as lovers often do But I could have told you, Vincent This world was never meant for one As beautiful as you Starry, starry night Portraits hung in empty halls Frameless heads on nameless walls With eyes that watch the world and can't forget Like the strangers that you've met The ragged men in ragged clothes The silver thorn of bloody rose Lie crushed and broken on the virgin snow Now, I think I know what you tried to say to me How you suffered for your sanity 

How you tried to set them free 

They would not listen, they're not listening still Perhaps they never will


Mom is under the moonlight spell.






















The Prophecy



Now that I know that the right time has come My prediction will surely be true The impending disaster it looms And the whole of the village is doomed Why won't you listen to me Is it so hard to understand That I am the real seventh son? Your life or death on me depends Suffering and pain impending disaster Souls crying the devil's laughter Heard the cry of the seven whistlers Lucifer smiles, looks on and waits I'll take your life in my hands Your fate, your fortune's in my visions Heed what I say and you'll see What will be Please listen to me Now that they see the disaster is done Now they put all the blame unto me They feel I brought on a curse Don't they know that the torment It stays with me, knowing that I walk alone Through the eyes of the future I see They don't even know what fear is Don't they know I'm the one who is cursed Purgatory beckons souls lost forever Life after death or heaven hereafter Heard the call of the seven whistlers again Now Lucifer laughs, hell awaits I had their lives in my hands Their fate, their fortunes in my visions No one believed in my true prophecy And now, it's too late.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire