dimanche 9 avril 2023

Sunset. Whatever!

How was your weekend´
Are you in silence and hiding from me´ 
Kisses



 My girl is telling me that she doesn´t feel in peace and to not let her be alone and restless. My girl is telling me to do something.

The sunset.


AMO-TE TE AMO KOCHAM CIĘ
QUERO-TE TE QUIERO PRAGNĘ CIEBIE
    Oh shit this sounds like pregnancy           

👻👻




Burning the witches


When the day is over The devil is near The people who know it Are full of fear When the devil is coming A virgin will die A soldier of the darkness Will take her life The demon takes the body Of the bloodless gal Outside she's looking pretty Inside a beast of hell That's what you are callin' A hellcat or a witch And only if she's burning The demon will die Burning the witches The evil cries By burning the witches The demon dies By burning the witches The demon dies by fire The witches are hunting Your soul and your blood And if you can't escape They take all that you've got A soul of the virgin Can find no peace Till the fire is killing The witch they can be free Burning the witches The evil cries By burning the witches The demon dies By burning the witches The evil cries by fire! By burning the witches The demon dies By burning the witches The evil cries By burning the witches The demon dies By burning the witches The evil cries By burning...



Eva, when you´re feeling alone, without a shoulder to lean and without an hand to hold, ring the bell. 

Sing the to do song.


Lean against a tree or a rock, day or night, listen and talk to me. Wherever you´ll go, I´ll be there with you. 











Water Water Everywhere



Really´ Me girl, have you been with me since then´

Did me girl really watch me blogging every single day´

Me girl, tell me your thoughts.

Me girl loves me, Me girl loves me not. 

Me girl hates me, doesn´t she´



BURN



The inquisition will take her to the hill Ready for the kill, giving GOD his will Everybody's there, none of them will care Not a single prayer Burn in the night, You're the devil's child Burn in the night, You're the devil's child Looking at the sky, soon the girl will die Nobody will cry, hear her screaming "why?" The priests are all in line, now they give the sign Let the fire shine Burn in the night, You're the devil's child Burn in the night, You're the devil's child They say the devil is here tonight Then let him play his violin so wild Higher, burning higher, flames will soon devour Higher, burning higher, the smell of skin turned sour Guitar solo ANDY Higher, burning higher, her lefs are scorched by life Ashes to ashes, I see a smile on their wicked faces Guitar solo PETE Burn in the night, You're the devil's child Burn in the night, You're the devil's child Guitar solo ANDY Lightning from the sky, magic's coming by As her necklace flies height into her eye The priests are all in line, now they give the sign Let the fire die Burned in the night, there are no remains Burned in the night, just a magic chain


Shit, Me Girl Is Crying.
Tell me why´  O__o  


She cries and then she says...




I´ve been good and i´ve been bad for you. I know.
I want you to know my feelings and my being.
I want to know your feelings and your being.
I´m getting there.
I want to be good for you. A good and truthful friend.



Me girl is a dear, tender, sweet, lovely, cute. Just like me. 


Look at my Girlfriend, she looks so beautiful.


And she´s havin fun. A lethal bit of fun. Oh shit. Yup

NGR


That is it dot do dot me girl i like love you. 

Kisses 

NGR


 
I SEE YOU YOU SEE ME WE SEE LOVE




.................

I think two mounths, more or less. It require some time. I don´t know exactly how much time. 

.........................

The shoe in the mountain.

Tell me, what´s going on there.

Yeahopen your legs. Open the door. Whose door´ Who´s there´ Tell me, me girl.

Love you Eva


She wants me to slap her ass.

Do you wanna and desire to be slapped t´ll delight and disturbance´



Mikolos O PL



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire