jeudi 13 avril 2023

 Island



Sunday, wake up, give me a drink Last night's love affair is looking vulnerable in my bed Silk sheet, blue dawn Colgate, tongue warm Won't you quit your crying? I can't sleep One minute, I'm a little sweetheart And next minute, you are an absolute creep We've got obsessions I want to wipe out all the sad ideas that come to me, when I am holding you We've got obsessions All you ever think about are sick ideas involving me, involving you Supermarket, oh, what packet of crackers to pick? They're all the same, one brand, one name But really they're not Look, look, just choose something quick People are staring, time to go quick and Skin is on fire, just choose something, something, something Pressure overwhelming Next minute, I am turnin' out of the door Facing one week without food A day, a day, when things, things are pretty bad But don't let it make you feel sad The crackers were probably bad luck anyway Can't let your cold heart be free When you act like you've got an OCD We've got obsessions I want to erase every nasty thought that bugs me every day, of every week We've got obsessions You never told me what it was that made you strong, and what it was that made you weak We've got obsessions I want to erase every nasty thought that bugs me every day of every week We've got obsessions You never told me what it was that made you strong, and what it was that made you weak (We've got obsessions) That made you weak, made you weak Made you weak (we've got obsessions) Made you weak, made you weak, made you Sunday, wake up, give me a cigarette Last night's love affair is looking vulnerable again

Pink, it's my new obsession


Pink, it's my new obsession, yeah Pink, it's not even a question Pink, on the lips of your lover (oh) 'Cause pink is the love you discover Pink, as the bing on your cherry Pink, 'cause you are so very Pink, it's the color of passion 'Cause today it just goes with the fashion Pink, it was love at first sight Yeah, pink when I turn out the light And pink gets me high as a kite And I think everything is going to be all right No matter what we do tonight You could be my flamingo 'Cause pink it's the new kinda lingo Pink, like a deco umbrella It's kink, but you don't ever tell her, yeah Pink, it was love at first sight Yeah, pink when I turn out the light Yeah, pink gets me high as a kite And I think everything is going to be all right No matter what we do tonight I want to be your lover I wanna wrap you in rubber And it's pink as the sheets that we lay on 'Cause pink, it's my favorite crayon, yeah Pink, it was love at first sight, yeah Pink, when I turn out the light Yeah, pink, it's like red but not quite And I think, everything is going to be all right 
No matter what we do tonight


The Color of Magic




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire