dimanche 16 avril 2023

EVA

 Fell in love with an alien

Eva ❤👻



😈💚👻







NG Room



In me room and when the thought, me girl comes, to see me. 

I feel the desire to caress me girl. In me room i do it. Yes i do. True.

I´ve been loving me girl in me room. I love me girl. I do.

😈🙎😈

She´s blinking her eyes to me. She´s smiling. She is so beautiful.


NG LIKES AND LOVES YOU


KISSES


NGR











      TABLE G

Niagara Falls







PLEASE NGR









👻 An Angel  😈






Gonçalo   Aurora Lola



The thorn Birds series


Gonçalo    Ricardo












Carla Sometimes...


Carla brother and sister Paula
Ricardo Girlfriend Carla










NGR Nightwish concert Zenith Paris - Souvenir


Hello Nightwish Hello Finland  Hello Anette Olzon Hello Sweden












Nederlands Holland

Cynthia




Family and friends


Benidorme España

Henrique   Tio Agostinho Ricardo Gonçalo
HR Rover 416.i 



Time changes

Ozzy & Kelly - Changes





NGR ADIDAS  ......  



EU EO ME
GO FO

















Ozzy G
















Ozzy & Kelly - Changes









Guadiana River - Ayamonte early 80´s
Aurora



















White House living room





















NGR NIKE NICK NY















Ozzy Osbourne singing his version of the song "How?" from John Lennon's 1971 "Imagine" album. Ozzy has released this as a 70th birthday tribute to John Lennon. All proceeds benefit Amnesty International. The video was filmed in New York City in August 2010.




Motherland






Ozzy & Kelly - Changes














  Scientology  













                                                                        Irish Italians Great tv series




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire