samedi 30 décembre 2023

Vilk










 

NGR 👄 Y

























In My World

In my world It's heaven on earth when you're close to me I could see That moment of truth when you spoke to me In my world It's never too late, we can both be free In my world It's heaven on earth when you're near If you knew The changes I feel that you've put me through And you do I see in your eyes that you really do And it's true It happened so fast that it must be true In my world It's heaven on earth when you're near And I'm only just beginning To believe what you have done How you turned it upside down, this world of mine And it seems while I was looking It was right in front of me all the time In my world It's heaven on earth when you're close to me I could see That moment of truth when you spoke to me In my world It's never too late, we can both be free In my world It's heaven on earth when you're near 'Cause I'm only just beginning To believe what you have done How you turned it upside down, this world of mine And it seems while I was looking It was right in front of me all the time If you knew The changes I feel that you've put me through And you do I see in your eyes that you really do And it's true It happened so fast that it must be true In my world It's heaven on earth when you're near

The Story In Your Eyes























The Story In Your Eyes


I've been thinking about our fortune And I've decided that we're really not to blame For the love that's deep inside us now is still the same And the sounds we make together Is the music to the story in your eyes It's been shining down upon me now, I realize Listen to the tide slowly turning Wash all our heartaches away We're part of the fire that is burning And from the ashes we can build another day But I'm frightened for your children That the life that we are living is in vain And the sunshine we've been waiting for will turn to rain Listen to the tide slowly turning Wash all our heartaches away We're part of the fire that is burning And from the ashes we can build another day But I'm frightened for your children And the life that we are living is in vain And the sunshine we've been waiting for will turn to rain 

When the final line is over 

And it's certain that the curtain's gonna fall 

I can hide inside your sweet, sweet love forever more




Vilk has been with you all the time and went with you everywhere since you both met. In your home wheels Odyssey, in the wilderness, cabins, rbnb, motel rooms and other shit like that. Apart of your foreigner affairs and some other things that you did along your travels. 

It is normal that when you leave for a while Vilk starts whining and barking. Vilk senses that you're leaving, leaving him all alone. Alone and closed at home. Where are you going, are you going to leave him, are you going to come back' All the things that Vilk may think and all the questions that Vilk may have. Mom where are you going' Mom don't leave me here all alone. You are his Mom and his best friend. There's no one like you for him.

It will take some time for Vilk to get used to it, of being alone at home and to feel more confidente that you will come back for him.

The food is a snuggle that you leave for him, a confort that you give to him. If he gets hungry he has food to eat. Thanks Mom, love your food

Something or someone is wrong' 

Maybe you´

You should ask yourself what kind of wrong things you do when you're at home with Vilk and the porky pines. That is the reason why he jumps on you.

Vilk listens and watches you.

Are you still there'

You have your plans, the path that you're or that others are tracing to you and that you or others want you to do this year.

Everybody like and want to trace their own path. Some people know some shity things and in what kind of shity things some are in. So, there are some things that are a piece of shit and that some people don't like and don't want it in their path.

Butt it doesn' t mean that some will not go there even if it is only for a run, a hike or whatever .



You like to play with people don´t you´

One and other, other and one. The other and you.

You like to write, say and do these things don´t you´

Maybe you be the one that is wrong in all this play with people´

Are you waiting for any separation´

Knowing what people know, all the play, all those that have been around, the making people fools, it doesn´t seem that it will happen, butt who knows´ Maybe you know.

Maybe there's someone who likes loves you. Or maybe because people like to *.

Something or someone has to change or pull out.




Much probably you were led into the house where you´re in.

It is sure that you were led into many other places where you´ve been in your travels and led to be with those that you have been with. And it will not end here or there as long as you stay with those who have been around you since the begining of your travels adventures. They will be there and because you're trapped and doing the poop that you're told to do, their poop, their clowns stupidity, job and their poop show. 


Don´t worry, they will provide, arrange, deliver, award and pay all the expenses. Their actors, set ups and their social show.

All in 1 $ before the new travel adventure $



And there you are, today, yesterday, before yesterday, doing what you´re told to do and with those clowns.


There are so many friends out there and I´m very worry and angry with it. 

You with one or other for me the shit is the same.

đŸ‘„

👄KISSES 👄KISSES 👄KISSES 👄1👄O👄

I would like if you found that someone, that somewhere place to live and if you had kids.

đŸ‘€đŸ’šđŸ’—

I would be glad with me and for you.

Shit if I was your sweet affair, your friend. A friend that likes loves you.

đŸ’€đŸ‘œđŸ’€

I would like and love to be.


2023 was a redlight street. The year when the clowns hit and damaged you.


 Please let me know when you're excited. Open the legs of your door, when I pass on the street I'll know that you're excited and that in that day I will not go to work Butt close the curtains of your bedroom.

Today' Tomorrow, cause today I'm with Susan. Is it ok to you'


You have been always one day, two, three days further than me.

Is there something with my writings, mind play and game or is just some of your private issues and covers´



Eventually, in your eventual things, from time to time you disturbe my emotions and I get excited. I wonder what´s all about´ Something gets up and it is because of you. You excite me. Do you wanna know what gets up on me´ Well, my thoughts and emotions. You are beautiful and I like love you. You beautiful girl. If you were mine, I would be yours.

If I take a taxi, the tram, train and plane, would you be there waiting for me´ If I walk to you would you love me as I do love you´

đŸ’€đŸ‘œđŸ’€


I wanted to taste you.


  To drink and taste the taste of you.


The stars, they see me, they see me kissing you.

Yes, you´re here, here in the thoughts of my lips.



What book did you choose to read that night´





I think you like it. That you´re telling it.

I would like to know who are the lights.



He, but you w him too

TV


Celing
It´s a thermal and deaf system.
It cams with instructions. 
Under the appliances mirrors, tubes and walls)

And yes, once in a while they will magically make you forget things. Now that they have the tools to do it, you, pictures of you, piss, poop... Depending on what they want to do. They'll put out the fire in you. Mostly psychologically but physical too, scientologically. 

Scientologies



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire