jeudi 14 décembre 2023

E

 GOOOD


You want to cee me´

I want to cee you.


Feeling a goodbye.

It can be a beautiful thing for the soul. 

A beautiful feeling if you pack, close a door and leave with the time and things that were good.

Yes, you´ll carry your stuff till the day it vanish from you. Now you´re going back home with some goods and some thorns. Good things and times, bad things and times.

The truth is that not everything was a fairy tale on your adventurous travel in the wilderness and on the bed of roses. There were times of drunken loneliness, of feeling homeless and lonely, of madness and then lost times of perdition and loss.

You´re down, that is where you´re in at the moment. 

It was a long journey. 

I died in a beautiful time and place.

My story it´s written in a book.

The book is by the stone where I lie today.

Find that the little things are the greatest words.

Sometimes you have to rearrange some things and even yourself.

Yourself, many times.

Any plan for yourself or everything is alright with you and around you´ With those things and those around you´


Clairvoyant


The adventure

Feel the sweat break on my brow Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls? Is this a dream, or is it now? Is this a vision or normality I see before my eyes? 

The craziness of it

I wonder why, I wonder how That it seems that the power's getting stronger every day I feel a strength, an inner fire 

But I'm scared, I won't be able to control it anymore 

You´re leaving.

The adventure, the time, the craziness, the dying and the leaving.

There's a time to live and a time to die When it's time to meet the Maker There's a time to live, but isn't it strange That as soon as you're born you're dying? There's a time to live and a time to die When it's time to meet the Maker There's a time to live, but isn't it strange That as soon as you're born you're dying? 



Clairvoyant



Just by looking through your eyes He could see the future penetrating right in through your mind

 See the truth and see your lies 

But for all his power, couldn't foresee his own demise 

There's a time to live and a time to die When it's time to meet the Maker There's a time to live, but isn't it strange That as soon as you're born you're dying? There's a time to live and a time to die When it's time to meet the Maker 

There's a time to live, but isn't it strange 

That as soon as you're born you're dying? 

And be reborn again


Seventh son of a seventh son Seventh son of a seventh son Today is born the seventh one Born of woman the seventh son And he in turn of a seventh son He has the power to heal He has the gift of the second sight He is the chosen one 
So it shall be written So it shall be done





If the world is for the braves, be brave.




All you need and that you have to do it.

Can Anybody find me Somebody to love? Ooh-ooh, ooh Each morning I get up I die a little Can barely stand on my feet Take a look in the mirror and cry (and cry) Lord, what you're doing to me I have spent all my years in believing you But I just can't get no relief, Lord Somebody (somebody) Ooh, somebody (somebody) Can anybody find me Somebody to love? Yeah I work hard (he works hard) Every day of my life I work 'til I ache my bones At the end (at the end of the day) I take home my hard-earned pay all on my own I get down (down) on my knees (knees) And I start to pray (praise the Lord) 'Til the tears run down from my eyes, Lord Somebody (somebody) Ooh, somebody (please) Can anybody find me Somebody to love? (He works hard) every day (every day) I try and I try and I try But everybody want to put me down They say I'm goin' crazy They say I got a lot of water in my brain No, I got no common sense (He's got) I got nobody to believe (Ooh, ooh, ooh, Lord) Ooh, somebody Ooh (somebody) Anybody find me Somebody to love (Can anybody find me someone to love?) Got no feel, I got no rhythm I just keep losing my beat (you just keep losing and losing) I'm okay, I'm alright (he's alright, he's alright) I ain't gonna face no defeat (yeah, yeah) I just gotta get out of this prison cell Someday I'm gonna be free, Lord Find me somebody to love Find me somebody to love Find me somebody to love Find me somebody to love Find me somebody to love (find me, find me) Find me somebody to love Find me somebody to love Find me somebody to love-ove-ove (ooh, find me, find me) Find me somebody to love Find me somebody to love Somebody (somebody) Somebody (somebody) Somebody (find me) (Somebody find me somebody to love) Can anybody find me Somebody to Love? Find me somebody to love (ooh) Find me somebody to love (find me somebody) Find me somebody to love (somebody, somebody to love) (Find me, find me) Find me somebody to love (find me, find me) (Ooh, somebody to love) 

Find me somebody to love Find me somebody to love

 (find me, find me, find me) (Somebody to love) 


Find me somebody to love (anybody, anywhere, anybody) 

Find me, find me, find me















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire