dimanche 17 décembre 2023

Nina my love.


 

I bit the apple.

I´m Alive


You, you say, you have lost the way Got no aim, just livin' for today Look up to the sky above And see the morning sun again You got so much power inside So cry it out my friend I'm alive I'm alive (I'm alive) I'm alive I'm alive There's no use in hangin' all around You're a king, can't you see your crown? Look into my eyes so many things are waiting to be done You just need a friend Together we will sing along I'm alive I'm alive (I'm alive) I'm alive I'm alive Look into my eyes So many things are waiting to be done You just need a friend Together we will sing along I'm alive I'm alive (I'm alive) I'm alive I'm alive I'm alive I'm alive (I'm alive) I'm alive I'm alive!

Did you´





Taxi

Taxi

Throughout the night I had been drinking Then the cold came up, it made the blood warm One glass, then another, I walked from bar to bar 

I was really so crooked that I saw everything double Taxi! There Is None In My Sight Taxi! If you don't come then give up I was in the cold not knowing what to do I didn't know the place and it was hard to see There so idly I was falling so turned I tried to take a few steps, I didn't go anywhere Taxi! There Is None In My Sight Taxi! If you don't come then give up If you don't come then give up Then in the distance I saw some lights shining I heard noise, I had reason to be suspicious "No! I can't believe it!", I was heard screaming Stopped right next to it, didn't stop peeing There he made his sense and took off slowly One glass, then another, I went into another bar I got even more crooked, I could already see it tripling You might also like Law of the jungle Taxi Chewing gum Taxi  Lose Yourself Eminem Taxi! There Is None In My Sight Taxi! If you don't come then give up If you don't come then give up Then in the distance I saw some lights shining I heard noise, I had reason to be suspicious "No! I can't believe it!" I was heard shouting Taxi! There Is None In My Sight Taxi! If you don't come then give up If you don't come then give up Then in the distance I saw some lights shining I heard noise, I had reason to be suspicious 

"No! I can't believe it!" I was heard shouting Taxi! There is no Taxi! If you don't come , Taxi!

My Mannequin

I was wandering down a downtown street 

When I saw her looking at me A hot coal in the window, how good the girl was She was a mannequin Black hair, skin so white, eyes half shining The kind I'd dreamed of dancing The dress to kill, shoe to go with it All she needed was a braid I was immediately all in love She was the woman I had dreamed of I was immediately caught up I wish I was just for me I wish I could just for myself I want to buy her, you can wrap me up I want it I want that mannequin And I want it just for me My mannequin, my mannequin I want it (I want it)And I want that mannequin (I want it)And I want it just for me (I want it) My mannequin, my mannequin It was said and done, I took her home Without saying anything to anyone I locked her in the bedroom there in my bed Um, I treated her as it should I thought I was a good one, to do everything the way I wanted Submissive for being a mannequin But at the end of the night she gave me the solipampa She was the one who killed me I was immediately all in love She was the woman I had dreamed of I was soon all caught up I wish I had only for myself I wish I could just buy her, you can wrap me up I want it And I want that mannequin And I want it just for me My mannequin, my mannequin I want it (I want it)And I want that mannequin (I want it)And I want it just for me (I want it) My mannequin, my mannequin I want it (I want it)And I want that mannequin (I want it)And I want it just for me (I want it) My mannequin, my mannequin I want it (I want it)And I want that mannequin (I want it)And I want it just for me (I want it) My mannequin, my mannequin I want it (I want it)And I want that mannequin (I want it)And I want it just for me (I want it) My mannequin, my mannequin I want it (I want it, I want it)And I want that mannequin (I want it, I want it)And I want it just for me (I want it, I want it) My mannequin, my mannequin I want it (I want it, I want it) And I want that mannequin (I want it, I want it)


Forgive me father,

I´VE SINNED. 

So lonely

Well, someone told me yesterday That when you throw your love away 

You act as if you just don't care You look as if you're going somewhere But I just can't convince myself I couldn't live with no one else And I can only play that part And sit and nurse my broken heart So lonely, so lonely, so lonely, so lonely So lonely, so lonely, so lonely So lonely, so lonely, so lonely So lonely, so lonely Now, no one's knocked upon my door For a thousand years or more All made up and nowhere to go Welcome to this one-man show Just take a seat, they're always free No surprise, no mystery In this theatre that I call my soul I always play the starring role So lonely, so lonely, so lonely, so lonely So lonely, so lonely, so lonely So lonely, so lonely, so lonely So lonely, so lonely (Lonely) So lonely, so lonely, so lonely So lonely, so lonely, so lonely Lonely, oh so lonely I feel so alone I feel low I feel so, feel so low I feel low, low I feel low, low, low I feel low, low, low I feel low, low, low I feel low, low, low I feel low, low, low Low, I feel low I feel low I feel low I feel so lonely I feel so lonely I feel so lonely, lonely, lonely, lone Lonely, lone I feel so alone, yeah So lonely, so lonely, so lonely So lonely, so lonely, so lonely (I feel so alone, I feel so alone, I feel so alone) So lonely, so lonely, so lonely (I feel so alone, I feel so alone, I feel so alone) So lonely, so lonely, so lonely (I feel so alone, I feel so alone, I feel so alone)

The heart it´s in pieces. 

Chiclete






Chiclete

And like everything that promises We see it as a piece of gum That is tasted, chewed and thrown away, lingers How this music is a finished product Of the society of immediate consumption Like everything that is committed in this life, chewing gum Gum ! Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah Ah, ah, ah, ah Bubblegum!
And at this point and with a lot of uneasiness I make a repair, I want to make an exception 
A truncheon will never be no chewing gum 


So that everything goes on without stopping Fundamental to lead life dancing In this life that promises so much, chewing gum Bubblegum ! Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah Ah, ah, ah, ah Bubblegum! And like everything that is something that promises We see it as a piece of gum That is tasted, chewed and thrown away, lingers How this music is a finished product Of the society of immediate consumption Like everything that is committed in this life, chewing gum
Chewing gum! Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah Ah, ah, ah, ah Bubblegum! Bubblegum ! Bubblegum ! Bubblegum ! Bubblegum ! (Proof!) Chewing gum (chews!) Chewing gum! (Throw it away!) Chewing gum (without delay!) Chewing gum! (Proof!) Chewing gum (chews!) Chewing gum! (Throw it away!) Chewing gum (without delay!) Chewing gum! (Proof!) Chewing gum! (chews!) Chewing gum! (Throw it away!) Chewing gum! (without delay!) Chewing gum! (Proof!) Chewing gum! (chews!) Chewing gum! (Throw it away!) Chewing gum! (without delay!) Chewing gum! (Proof!) Chewing gum! (chews!) Chewing gum! (Throw it away!) Chewing gum! (without delay!) Chewing gum! (Proof!) Chewing gum! (chews!) Chewing gum! (Throw it away!) Chewing gum! (without delay!) Chewing gum! (Proof!) Chewing gum! (chews!) Chewing gum! (Throw it away!) Chewing gum! 

She She She have sin.



















Fall of the Angels

It was new, the night was cold And no one knew what to do To go home with some friends Or experience pleasure Everything was very well thought out We even made a decision Go try the house of rosete It's the cop and put what a good fun It's the best way to break the tension It's the best way to break the tension I'm going to explain, I'm going to explain. I'm going to go to the rosete I'm going to the rosete It's a temptation, but what a temptation The transport was the most difficult But with luck I managed to solve Manel, Quim and me in front And the others went there We came across an old house But no one wanted to knock In all there were about seven of us It was the rosete who came to receive The whole crowd was shaking The whole crowd was shaking But I'm going to get in But I'm going to get in I'm going to go to the rosete I'm going to the rosete It's a temptation, but what a temptation After that, I've been through a lot What I remember I don't care to tell I just know that it was all so good I'll go back there That night I don't forget anymore But we can't talk about it It was at Mrs. Rosette's house The take it off and put it is to cry for more Puts it in and takes it out and other things like that put it in and take it out and other things like that I'll go back there, I'll go back there I went to the rosete I went to the rosete I went to the rosete I'll go back there, I'll go back there I've been to the rosete I've been to the rosete I'll go back there, I'll experience I went to the rosete I went to the rosete I went to the rosete it's a temptation, but what a fun I went to the rosete I went to the rosete I went to the rosete I'm going to go back


It's a temptation, but what a temptation 


That night I don't forget anymore But we can't talk about it 






Loon´s security cams vigilance and live satellite is not him.




Engines room





Eye in the Sky


Don't think sorry's easily said Don't try, turnin' tables instead You've taken lots of chances before But I ain't gonna give anymore Don't ask me That's how it goes 'Cause part of me knows what you're thinkin' 

Don't say words you're gonna regret



 Don't let the fire rush to your head I've heard the accusation before 


And I ain't gonna take any more Believe me The sun in your eyes Made some of the lies worth believing I am the eye in the sky, looking at you I can read your mind 




I am the maker of rules, dealing with fools I can cheat you blind And I don't need to see any more To know that I can read your mind (looking at you) I can read your mind (looking at you) I can read your mind (looking at you) I can read your mind Don't leave false illusion behind Don't cry, I ain't changing my mind So find another fool like before 'Cause I ain't gonna live anymore Believing Some of the lies When all of the signs are deceiving I am the eye in the sky, looking at you I can read your mind I am the maker of rules, dealing with fools I can cheat you blind And I don't need to see any more To know that I can read your mind (looking at you) I can read your mind (looking at you) I can read your mind (looking at you) I can read your mind I am the eye in the sky, looking at you I can read your mind I am the maker of rules, dealing with fools I can cheat you blind And I don't need to see any more To know that I can read your mind (looking at you) I can read your mind (looking at you) I can read your mind (looking at you) I can read your mind








IT SUCKS





HELLO LO__ONERS



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire