jeudi 7 décembre 2023

Are you slapping me´

 

👀💙💎

👄




👄💎👄

N💣R




👄 wherever you like what I / my 👀 see in you

Thank you 

👄👄👄

👀💙💎


You´re writing the book of love, arent you´

My Love are you teasing me´

Do you want to be slapped, scratched and kissed kindly or in some other different ways' 

Is it what you want'

Are you asking me if I want to ring at your door'

I've been ringing. 


⛏ ⛩❗T

I * Love you


The kiss is between the words and the knife.

Lately you've been feeling lonely. Are you' Did it really end between the secret garden and the path back for home.

It's wrong, these words that here I'm writing. Butt you know what' It's what run in my mind, you.

There will be many other interesting things to talk about than this spice. It's not fair and correct. Butt I justify my wrong doing with you. With what you are. Something else, someone different from many women. I've been there, listening and watching you. I never saw you angry. Will I ever see you angry' Reading this, at this moment you're angry with me, aren't you' Tell me after you read these words. Love you. And love is Justin a beautiful thing. At this moment Justin is jumping,👤♥️👱 and👱♥️👤

In a sofa crisis she said

I did write a word on the book of love.

Sometimes a walk in the secret garden, other times when I visited some family friends. Butt never in extra hours.

It´s all about you and me, my love.


Nina


I like when you feel lonely and needy.

When you are between a prayer and sin.


When you greet me in a bar 



When you get lost in bikini.





When I open my eyes doors and all I see is gemstone sands.



When you´re on the edge of the precipice.








When your body and thought wants it but your heart doesn´t want to sin.















Well, read the book if you would like to know what goes in my soul and what I wrote to these two beautiful loves of mine.



Do you file for divorce when you´re alone and in pajama looking to the mirror´


Are you filing or did you file for divorce with me´

Hidden in the mirror.

The eyes tell what you´re hidden. Your shoes.
Don´t look down. Why are you feeling your feet and looking down at this moment´

Are you alone´
No, you aren´t. You never were. For a long time without knowing the presence so near to you. Now you know it.

No, they don´t want to destroy and to kill you. But they want you under their path and control. And you were and you are since the beginning of your travel journey. They are giving but they are taking your soul. You like it, don´t you´ Yes you do. Thoughts high in the mountain, fresh air in the valley. Are you refreshed, feeling good and smiling´ Somehow destroyed.

It´s craziness. Till you get there.


Are you in silence and angry with me´ 

Do you 8 me´

Good

Kisses 

NGR 






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire