lundi 11 décembre 2023

1

 

Good when you have good things to remember.

Pretty good if you remember it tomorrow.

Pretty and really good if you...

Pretty and a good feeling if you...

Do you remember me?

No, you don´t. You slept 8 deep hours in a row.

Who do you remember?

You don´t remember anything, you were drunk and unconscious. How could you remember what we did last night? We fell from the bed because we broke the bed´s bar. You were so angry with me that you slapped me.


Then your lips kissed me.

I´m not telling where.


Somewhere.


You scratched me


and it didn´t end here.

One good thing is what I can tell.


Remember God on your run in Maidenhead rain.


We are here in this garden hand in hand and walking between words. We don't know anything about each other, friendship and love because we never met here. Will we meet with friendship and love someday? Words that never were written between us. Friendship and love are the items and the essence of life between two people.

These two words and a few more things and we´ll go somewhere.

Which means, nowhere.

I know it. 

I´ll be here and there doing my little Pumpkin things.

You there doing yours.

Shit, shit it is.



Your cruel device Your blood, like ice One look could kill My pain, your thrill I wanna love you, but I better not touch (don't touch) I wanna hold you, but my senses tell me to stop I wanna kiss you, but I want it too much (too much) I wanna taste you, but your lips are venomous Poison Your poison, running through my body Your poison I don't wanna break these chains Your mouth so hot Your web, I'm caught Your skin so wet Black lace, on sweat I hear you calling, and it's pickles and spins I wanna hurt you just to hear you screaming my name Don't wanna touch you, but you're under my skin (deep in) I wanna kiss you, but your lips are venomous Poison Your poison running through my body Your poison I don't wanna break these chains Poison 

One look (one look) 

1 👀

Could kill (could kill) My pain, your thrill 

I wanna love you, but I better not touch (don't touch) 

I wanna hold you, but my senses tell me to stop 

I wanna kiss you, but I want it too much (too much)

 I wanna taste you, but your lips are venomous Poison Your poison running through my body Your poison I don't wanna break these chains Poison (poison) 

I wanna love you, but I better not touch (don't touch) I wanna hold you, but my senses tell me to stop I wanna kiss you, but I want it too much (too much) I wanna taste you, but your lips are venomous Poison (yeah) Well, I don't wanna break these chains Poison (poison) 

Runnin' deep inside my body 

Burnin' deep inside my brain Poison (poison) 

I don't wanna break these chains (Poison) poison (poison)

💚💓💙

👄


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire