dimanche 17 décembre 2023

King of NY

 

Give Me Your Soul

Are you dancing´ With who´

Give me your soul, give me your soul for the dead' I think I know that little girl, I wonder where I've seen her before In a cellar down below, I see the little girl playing with a boy They're having fun In comes Daddy He's in a rage Screaming and yelling He's not very nice Cold as ice, an axe in his hand Oh no, looks like he's going insane Pictures in red Pictures in red The axe is coming down into his head Pictures in red Pictures in red The little boy is dead 'Give me your soul, give me your soul for the dead' It must be a dream It must be a dream from below Oh 'Give me your soul, give me your soul for the dead 13 judges on a bench, the little boy is screaming: No, it's a mistake! A suicide is what you are, the judges say: You're going down You're going down to Hell 'Give me your soul, give me your soul for the dead' It must be a dream It must be a dream from below Oh 'Give me your soul, give me your soul for the dead' I think I know that little girl, I wonder where I've seen her before In a cellar down below, I see the little girl dressed in blood And the blood is not her own Looks like he's going insane again Pictures in red Pictures in red Daddy's hands are squeezing her neck Pictures in red Little girl is dead And Daddy's got a hole in his head

Where Is Your Soul?

So, you´re were not alone in Rome, 

You´re are not alone in Lama.



Family Ghost


The darkness came closer to home On the following night And Miriam slept like a rock When Jonathan's face went white The bedroom was ice cold But the fire was burning still The blinding light The family ghost Had risen again, by the door "Don't be scared, don't be scared now my friend I am count de LaFey Let me take you to the crypt down below Where Abigail rests" "Let Miriam sleep She never would understand Now come, let us go It's time to know" "Beware of the slippery stairs You could easily fall... and break your neck Hand me that torch and I will lead the way To the secret in the dark (secret in the dark) Take a look into the vault, the vault The sarcophagus of a child Abigail has been in here For years and years Stillborn (born, born, born) "The spirit of Abigail is inside your wife And there's only one way you can stop (stop) The rebirth of evil itself"








Empress 

The sun is going down, the curtain's falling The heat is rising now, the master's calling Into the night I thunder, into the dead of night And I will head the calling and leave it all behind The holy man has lost the grail, signs of love from yesterday The eyes of god have turned away, the dream became alive All my life I've waited for the yearning in my heart Right out there I see a star, the sun is going down Kiss the princess, empress of the dark Drink the poison, listen to your heart Feed the princess, empress of the dark All shall feel the fire My heart is crying out, the fever rising No one can stop me now, it's mesmerizing I break the chains that bind me, the chaos in my life I leave the world behind me and live in my own mind A holy land, another shore, no more pain and no more war She's calling me from far away, makes me feel alive Here I stand in front of her, losing my disguise No regrets, I'm standing there, waiting for the bite Kiss the princess, empress of the dark Drink the poison, listen to your heart Feed the princess, empress of the dark All shall feel the fire Kiss the princess, empress of the dark Feel the poison, flowing through your heart Kiss the princess, empress of the dark All shall feel her fiery love Another life, a different way, signs of life from yesterday The memory will fade away, the dream became alive Here I stand in front of you, tearing off the lies No regrets, I'm standing tall, I now am free to bite Kiss the princess, empress of the dark Drink the poison, listen to your heart Feed the princess, empress of the dark All shall feel the fire Kiss the princess, empress of the dark Drink the poison, listen to your heart Kiss the princess, empress of the dark All shall feel the fiery love

The Silence


When you're drowning, When you're freezin', When you're feeling cold There's a light in the darkness As the elder always told. When the winter's coming closer And the autumn's passing by Then the world will sink in silence And I think we all should try. Oh, I wanna live my life in a fairy tale Where the end is always good and never sad. Show me the way to another world Where the sun is always shining in the end. And we fight back the tears, and we lose our fears. Let the world remain in silence for a while. Sun in our minds in a world full of ice, Let the silence remain for a little while. Somebody came and slammed the door Took the feelin' away from our hearts; And the horror took hold of a place In our hearts filled with love. What is left behind the ice, Behind the make up and the lies Tell me what goes on inside our minds. There is a hole in our sky, Getting bigger growing wide No more answer but we hold the line — uh, yeah See and hear what we have done to us all, We wanna be free more than anything, Do you hear what I say to you? We will make it through, The sun shall shine. Hear the words we say and see the light of day We never will be free until the sun is shining for us all Carry on, carry on and make our dreams come true And for a little while we stay together. Carry on, carry on, may all our lovin'stay And for a little while we stay together forever, 

Together, forever.



MESSING YOU



















NGR


👄


👄😡


👄Y


















Out in the heavens we're ready to fight The final conclusion is roaring inside 


Gaze at the stars, the glowing god of mars Is shining for us, anywhere in the galaxy Time is right for us to see, The world will long for liberty The fallen heroes calling me, Anywhere in the galaxy Anywhere... in the galaxy Anywhere... 
in the galaxy

Anywhere in the Galaxy


Staring out the window At places in the starlit horizon I'm waiting in the darkness For arrival But the sands of my time are running low Lost and stranded far away from home Peeping through the window in the darkness - Parted in our hearts Glowing turning circles where we go - No, they won't let go, let go Blind our souls with raging burning madness Out in the heavens we're ready to fight Too late to cry The final conclusion is roaring inside Too proud to die Gaze at the stars, the glowing god of mars Is shining for us, anywhere in the galaxy Time is right for us to see, The world will long for liberty The fallen heroes calling me, Anywhere in the galaxy Anywhere... in the galaxy Anywhere... in the galaxy And now our blood is boiling On the edge of life Where is the place for our survival Up to the stars, we have come from the night Too late to cry The final conclusion is roaring inside Too proud to die Gaze at the stars, the glowing god of mars Is shining for us, anywhere in the galaxy Time is right for us to see, The world will long for liberty Fallen heroes calling me, Anywhere in the galaxy Anywhere in the galaxy, We will fight for our destiny Anywhere in the galaxy, We will always run free Anywhere in the galaxy, Anywhere in the galaxy And now the story finally ends, With no disgrace for our survival Outrageous fury in my hands, And turning circles turn no more Too late to cry Out in the heavens we're ready to fight Too proud to die The final conclusion is roaring inside Gaze at the stars, the glowing god of mars Is shining for us, anywhere in the galaxy Time is right for us to see, The world wil long for liberty Fallen heroes calling me, Anywhere in the galaxy Anywhere in the galaxy Anywhere in the galaxy
















NGR

KISSES













GOODBYE MY LOVE




















Send Me An Angel


Wise man said just walk this way To the dawn of the light Wind will blow into your face As the years pass you by Hear this voice from deep inside It's the call of your heart Close your eyes and you will find Passage out of the dark Here I am (Here I am) Will you send me an angel? Here I am (Here I am) In the land of the morning star Wise man said just find your place In the eye of the storm Seek the roses along the way Just beware of the thorns Here I am (Here I am) Will you send me an angel? Here I am (Here I am) In the land of the morning star Wise man said just raise your hand And reach out for the spell Find the door to the promised land Just believe in yourself Hear this voice from deep inside It's the call of your heart Close your eyes and you will find The way out of the dark Here I am (Here I am) Will you send me an angel? Here I am (Here I am) In the land of the morning star (Here I am) Will you send me an angel? Here I am (Here I am) In the land of the morning star (Here I am) Will you send me an angel? Here I am (Here I am) In the land of the morning star (Here I am) Will you send me an angel? Here I am (Here I am) In the land of the morning star

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire