jeudi 28 décembre 2023

Not so strange and unknown.

 


Go, go there or not´ Stay or leave´ Love or 8´ Let it live and swing or let all the feelings and thoughts die´

She´ Who is she for you´ A friend, a feeling, love, a desire´

Will she ever walk for you, look at you and be yours for one moment. One day, 

for a thousand days...´

The flesh, the blood and the soul, it all ignites. The flames, the burn and the delight in the dance of the sparks, the dance of love and pleasure. And all flames and all the sparks of it goes out, all the sparks fall with and in time.


Are you there´ 

Make yourself visible to me, I want to see you in your sweetest being. See, touch and feel what have been invisible, untouchable and unreal to me, you. Please, please me with your being.

Are you here with me´ Is it reality´ Are we real´


Thoughts, words and phrases that kill.

Did I write those thoughts, words and phrases´

Before you leave, tell me if there was something?

Did you feel something of me and for me?

22000 Days

Even though I know it's only me and my dreams That drive me, so let me go, please Let me go onto tomorrow One day at a time Now I know the only foe is time 22,000 days, 22,000 days It's not a lot, it's all you've got 22,000 days 22,000 nights, 22,000 nights It's all you know, so start the show And this time (this time) This time feel the flow, get it right Now the time when I first saw you is over and gone Then I knew my life with you would go on Knowing you so much longer I've change in mind, change for you You have changed to mine 22,000 days, 22,000 days It's not a lot, it's all you've got 22,000 days 22,000 nights, 22,000 nights It's all you know, so start the show And this time (this time) This time feel the flow, get it right Everybody knows It always shows Wasting time's an aggravation No time for confrontation You want to take a lot By love, by law or stealth Time's the only real wealth you have got Even though I know it's only me and my dreams That drive me, so let me go, please Let me go onto tomorrow One day at a time Now I know the only foe is time 22,000 days, (we've got) 22,000 days It's not a lot, it's all you've got 22,000 days (We've got) 22,000 nights, 22,000 nights It's all you know, so start the show 22,000 days 22,000 days, 22,000 days It's not a lot, it's all you've got 22,000 days 22,000 nights, 22,000 nights It's all you know, so start the show 22,000 ways

Did I write this before´

Did I sang these songs before´

What did I do, something right or something wrong?

You tell me, I´d like to know. If you 8 me, if you love me´

Your thoughts and feelings´

Your voice sounds...

Singing sing a song and dance to me.



Maria Madalena

You take my love You want my soul I would be crazy to share your life Why can't you see what I am? Sharpen your senses and turn the knife Hurt me and you'll understand 

the fashion and sophistication of it

I'll never be Maria Magdalena 

He rubbed my arse so hard with his charming saw.

 (You're a creature of the night) 

Maria Magdalena 

(You're a victim of the fight, you need love) 

Promise me delight 

(You need love) 

I'll never be Maria Magdalena (You're a creature of the night) Maria Magdalena (You're a victim of the fight, you need love) Promise me delight (You need love) Why must I lie? Find alibis? When will you wake up and realize? I can't surrender to you? Play for affection and win the prize? I know those party games too I'll never be Maria Magdalena (You're a creature of the night) Maria Magdalena (You're a victim of the fight, you need love) Promise me delight (You need love) I'll never be Maria Magdalena (You're a creature of the night) Maria Magdalena (You're a victim of the fight, you need love) Promise me delight (You need love) Oh oh oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oh Oh oh oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oh I'll never be Maria Magdalena (You're a creature of the night) Maria Magdalena (You're a victim of the fight, you need love) Promise me delight (You need love) I'll never be Maria Magdalena (You're a creature of the night) Maria Magdalena

In The Heat Of The Night


Talk to me Want my love Talk to me But not that stuff You ain't enough Using my love You call for me Again I see In the heat of the night (You lose your heart and sell your soul) I lose control in the heat of the night (It's much too late to leave the trade) But I can't stand it anymore (You lose your heart, it's your soul) I lose control in the heat of the night (In the heat of the night) Talk to me Want my love Talk to me But not that stuff Who's on my side? Losing my pride You call for me Again I see In the heat of the night (You lose your heart and sell your soul) I lose control in the heat of the night (It's much too late to leave the trade) But I can't stand it anymore (You lose your heart, it's your soul) I lose control in the heat of the night (In the heat of the night) In the heat of the night (You lose your heart and sell your soul) I lose control in the heat of the night (It's much too late to leave the trade) But I can't stand it anymore (You lose your heart, it's your soul) I lose control in the heat of the night 
(In the heat of the night)
 (You lose your heart and sell your soul)
 (It's much too late to leave the trade)
 (You lose your heart)


👄NG


The muggs will fill.



Y

Why I am so nervous? Please, explain to me Why I can't sleep I close my eyes to shelter In the dark I try to hide If you leave me on my own I'm worried I could lose my way In my mind confusion I see you everywhere, but we don't speak I try so hard to touch you But you're always out of reach If you walked right by, would I see in it your eye? Would you turn away? Seems to me, I've been a long time on this road Has there been a sign, another way and I've passed it by? I don't know what it is that drives me on Gotta keep movin' Gotta keep movin' on Bring it on home Let's bring it on home your love Bring it on home Let's bring it on home your love Bring it on home Let's bring it on home your love Down parallel lines Don't question faith Don't answer lies Tell me why I'm nervous Please, explain to me Why I can't sleep Please, explain to me Why you're always out of reach If the water ran dry, would I see it in your eye? Would you walk away? It seems to me I've been a long time on this road And I wonder why Has there been a sign that points another way and I've passed it by? I don't know what it is that drives me on Gotta keep movin' Gotta keep movin' on Bring it on home (Straight lines before my eyes) Let's bring it on home your love Bring it on home (Straight lines before my eyes) Let's bring it on home your love Bring it on home (Straight lines before my eyes) Let's bring it on home your love Down parallel lines Don't question faith Don't answer lies You know you gotta keep movin' Bring it on home your love (Straight lines before my eyes) Bring it on home (Straight lines before my eyes) Bring it on home your love Bring it on home (Straight lines before my eyes) Bring it on home your love Bring it on home (Straight lines, straight lines before my eyes) Bring it on home your love Bring it on home (Straight lines, straight lines) Bring it on home your love 
Bring it on home (Straight lines, straight lines before my eyes) 


Bring it on home your love



                          Stop wearing this shit
                    Is Vilk all alone at home´






Hello Pakistan





Nuno Gonçalo   Nuno Nazaré    Ricardo João 
Armação de Pera Algarve








Are you nervous and shaking´ Feeling warm´
Please do not fall in love with me.


Tell me about the chapters. 
Well, chapter NGR is closed.
Why are you smiling like that´
In such a good feeling. Is it´ Seems to be´

Eva´s songs list

Lord It's a Feeling


Love love the song.

A, true as steal
After a long voyage on seas never before sailed Odyssey is there. In its whole and with all the pieces´
The sailorman is a sheet metal beater and mechanic.
Odyssey has now new electronic and navigation systems.
Odyssey will drive Eva everywhere without settlings, timelines and schedules, set ups, breaks and interruptions. It´s going to be a hell of a time.

While you drive how does your arse feel the sit´ The steering wheel and car shifts´
Did you clean the glasses´ 


Do your hands and feet float while you roll on the highways asphalt'
How do you feel the day and the night drive´
Too much trepidation and noise on the trails. Not good for your well being.


Gemini Dream




Long time, no see Short time for you and me So fine, so good We're on the road like you knew we would First night, so long A state of mind, what can go wrong We're here, the time is right To rock'n'roll right through the n-n-night Make it work out, make it work Make it work out, make it work out For each other tonight Stage fright, candle light You can let go, tonight's the night Came back for you Glad to see that you came too There's a place, a Gemini dream There's no escaping from the love we have seen (So come with me) So come with me, turn night to day You're gonna wake up You know you're gonna wake up in a Gemini dream Turned 'round to see Where we've been and what we believe In life, love Take a chance, see it through You'll be glad that you came too There's a place, a Gemini dream There's no escaping from the love we have seen (So come with me) So come with me, turn night to day You're gonna wake up You know you're gonna wake up in a Gemini dream Long time, no see The lights go up for you and me We're here, the time is right To rock'n'roll right through the n-n-night Living it, believing it, wanting it Make it work out, make it work Make it work out, make it work out For each other tonight Long time, no see 
Short time for you and me 
So fine, so far, so good 
We're on the road like you knew we would


NGR


What do you want´
*
Window

T NGR

Love Is for Suckers

Please kiss me, suck me.

👄NGO


You saw me comin', you had my number But you don't want me, could you be dumber 💀 Your eyes are flashin' 👀, your lips are willing 👄But I'm a patsy for the killing Y You're so beautiful, so unforgettable You think that I'd do most anything Love is for dreamers, love is for believers Love is for losers, love Is for suckers Love is for suckers, love is for suckers Listen, I'm not some poor fool, won't jump through your hoop Ain't gonna crawl, girl, to that I won't stoop So if you want me, you'll have to get me And if you're willing I'll be ready You're so beautiful, so unforgettable To me that just don't mean anything Love is for dreamers, love is for believers Love is for losers, love Is for suckers Love is for suckers, love is for suckers Listen, well, well, well, if it isn't little miss perfect And to what do I owe the pleasure of this visit? You wanna get back together? You do, huh? Well, listen honey, I'm just not interested You'll what? You will? With your heels on? Oh no, come on, babe, let's go Here I go again (Solo - Eddie) You're so beautiful, so unforgettable You know that I'll do most anything Love is for dreamers, love is for believers Love is for losers, love Is for suckers Love is for suckers, love is for suckers Listen, love is for suckers, love is for suckers Sucker fight me, sucker fight you (love is for suckers) Always be suckers and do most anything I wanna be a sucker (love is for suckers) I'm a sucker, you're a sucker He's a sucker, she's a sucker (love is for suckers) Would you like to be a sucker, to be sucker?

Love is for suckers, yeah, yeah Sucker

I would sucker her to the love bones.

Eddie                                              
No light.
This colors don´t run.







They are there and you´re at the window.

Windows booking

Guests list

Proposals and offers are at the windows tables. Coming in... And there the puppet will go. Getting in very soon. The show must go on and the muggs will fill. Sure that those behind them will finance and set everything and everyone for the set Ups. After all it is their show that they want you to do and their job.

(  ) Need a place and a time for a rest' ) The time is now cause things are going to get muddy. Muddy but substances will keep the things under going. The state of mind is damaged but they keep it up, to do their job. (_)

Can anyone carry this chain´ I can´t. 

You tell me what you will say to me, what do you want. Me or the chain´


Fab crew food that makes you smile when you´re alone and not relieved.

The food is good the cocktails too. It drops into an unconscious state of mind, into an anesthésique puppet on a marionete demand and command. The puppet in paradise do as is ask to do underneath the carpet dust.

Sad but true, what the puppets do on service.

All the bunnies fall in the fabulous, then in the rabbit holes. After that they never get out. The bunnies love the fabs and the holes. Mostly the chemical drops.

Date mate acted smoothly, a snooze, a blow, the Gardens gates and the vegan cream.

Anything else you want to say'

Silver or Gold'

The Price

How long I have wanted This dream to come true And as it approaches I can't believe I'm through I've tried, oh, how I've tried For a life, yes, a life I thought I knew Oh, it's the price we gotta pay And all the games we gotta play Makes me wonder if it's worth it to carry on 'Cause it's a game we gotta lose Though it's a life we gotta choose And the price is our own life until it's done Time seems to have frozen But the mind can be fooled As the days pass, I discover Destiny just can't be ruled Hard times, Oh hard times For the prize, Yes the prize I thought I knew Oh, it's the price we gotta pay And all the games we gotta play Makes me wonder if it's worth it to carry on 'Cause it's a game we gotta lose Though it's a life we gotta choose And the price is our own life until it's done Oh, it's the price we gotta pay And all the games we gotta play Makes me wonder if it's worth it to carry on 'Cause it's a game we gotta lose Though it's a life we gotta choose And the price is our own life until it's done Oh, it's the price we gotta pay And all the games we gotta play 

Makes me wonder if it's worth it to carry on 

'Cause it's a game we gotta lose Though it's a life we gotta choose 

And the price is our own life until it's done


Be Chrool To Your Scuel


Be cruel to your school. 'Cause you may never get another. Be cruel to your school. In the name of rock and roll. Be cruel to your school. Just like a sister or a brother. Be cruel to your school. In the name of rock and roll. Well I don't think i'll make it through another day. It's eight o'clock and all ain't well. My brain hurts so much it's startin' to decay And I'm livin' in my private hell. Didn't somebody tell me this would be so great. Be the best thing I ever had? How come they never told me 'bout the word "exaggerate"? How'd somethin' so good get so bad? 'Cause hey, I gotta know! Am I slow? Where do I go from here? Do abc's, And 123's. Mean that much to me, that much to me, me, me, me, me, me, me Be cruel to your school. 'Cause you may never get another. Be cruel to your school. In the name of rock and roll. Be cruel to your school. Just like a sister or a brother. Be cruel to your school. In the name of rock and roll. Sing it Alice! Alice Cooper: I see them walkin' 'round like the livin' dead. Ain't they got nothin' between their ears. How come they don't seem to hear a single word I say? They ain't the only ones who're bored to tears. Now there must be a better way to educate. 'Cause this way ain't workin' like it should. Can't they just invent a pill or frozen concentrate. That makes you smarter and taste, mmm, so good. 'Cause hey I gotta know! What I'll have to show! When I hi-hi-ho it from here! Will I be in pain? Or will I have a brain? Or will I go insane, I've gone insay-ay-ay-ay-ay-ay-ay-ay-ane?! 'Cause hey i gotta know. What I'll have to show. When I hi-hi-ho it from here. Do abc's and 123's. Mean that much to me. That much to me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me! Be cruel to your school 'Cause you may never get another Be cruel to your school In the name of rock and roll Be cruel to your school Just like a sister or a brother Be cruel to your school In the name of rock and roll Be cruel to your school 'Cause you may never get another Be cruel to your school In the name of rock and roll Be cruel to your school Just like a sister or a brother Be cruel to your school In the name of rock and roll 






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire