vendredi 15 décembre 2023

E


 Many things happen and things aren´t made from one day to another. The year isn´t totally a failure.

Odyssey went out of the tracks, true, crossed pedestrian walks and smashed walls, cause Odyssey was under fire in a time of personal needs and personal goals that Odyssey wanted to accomplish

It has taken away precious time and space to follow your path and to accomplish your goals. You didn´t drive the Pam-Am and missed some expedition that you wanted to do. However you drove thousands of miles in beautiful places and Odyssey is still there for the curves and trails. Is she´

Along the way you met some people. 

Good and bad people like me.

Then you lost sight of yourself, even if you didn´t went badly (they did) to commit with certain things and people. You wanted something, someone, cause you were needy, and you still are. After all you are still alone. No one there but an affair time to time. Understandably not wrong but wrong for me and i´m sure for others.

And now you´re closing the year and trying to forgive yourself for some big mistakes you made in the last year. You got unconscious and lost (butt it is not totally your fault. You were weak, needy and missing things.) and for the things that you didn´t accomplished.

Relationships

Your nomade life doesn´t allow too much to find a stable relationship with someone. You were travelling from one place to another without stop. You didn´t give place and space for a relationship.

Home

You have to do it. You have to find a place to live. Alone or with someone. Within a relationship or not you have to do it. To travel is good and I love to do it as you love. But the time now is for you to find a place, a house to live and then there will be times for other travels and other adventures. You´ll love to live in a house and all the living there. Either with some work, some building, recreation or restoration, it will be hard sometimes but mostly pleasant and gratifying. Even better if you´ll do it with someone.

The houses you liked were very expensive.

For those prices you can find a piece of land and build a house for less.

In the terrace of the house, you´ll write your book. But only after the house and your life is standing and settled. Then you´ll have more time for leisure, time to think, to write a book and to do all those other things you would like and want to do.

Vilk, Odyssey isn´t a place for a dog to live. But Vilk has meant and means many things to you. You were no longer alone in your meanfull home on wheels and on your travel adventures. Taking care of a dog is not easy and there have certainly been difficult times to you. You wrote it, you talk about it. There by your side, someone, well, a dog, Vilk was with you. He became the friend you needed to have with you by your side. You´ve spend a lot of time with him, taking care, talking, teaching and playing with him. Things that you really need in your life.

You need more than Vilk. Yoou need someone. Yoou need to be loved, someone who loves yoou and someone yoou love.


The Youtube

At a certain time, you made a break on the Youtube. I told you to not let your Youtube channel vanish. Your Youtube channel is an important source of incomings and if you took a break you could lose... 

Your Youtube channel is doing great, better than ever.

NGR follows you since he met you in the snow. 

NGR loves snow.


The Unplugged

😒😔😖


A new year is coming.

What do you want to do in your life and to your life´

Being travelling´

To find someone´

To find a place to live´ A piece of land, a house´


Make a break on everything. 

Reflect, think and rethink about you and your life. What you want and don´t. What you want and don´t want to do. 

If you feel something, don´t make everything that you feel. 

Don´t make everything that cross in your mind. 

Don´t get in rabbit holes. Damm it.


All the best hopes to you Eva.


Kisses 


NGR



Why are you driving fast and far´

Is there any reason´

Are you in a hurry for something or for someone´

Girl, you have all the time in the world.

You don´t have timelines and time schedules to go to work or to do anything else.


Are you running away from me´

Run

Take it easy, slow down.

Call you up in the middle of the night Like a firefly without a light You were there like a blowtorch burnin' I was a key that could use a little turnin' So tired that I couldn't even sleep So many secrets I couldn't keep Promised myself I wouldn't weep One more promise, I couldn't keep It seems no one can help me now I'm in too deep, there's no way out This time I have really led myself astray Runaway train, never goin' back Wrong way, on a one way track Seems like I should be gettin' somewhere Somehow I'm neither here nor there Can you help me remember how to smile Make it somehow all seem worthwhile How on Earth did I get so jaded Life's history seems so faded I can go where no one else can go I know what no one else knows Here I am just a drownin' in the rain With a ticket for a runaway train And everything seems cut and dry Day and night, earth and sky Somehow I just don't believe it Runaway train, never goin' back Wrong way on a one way track Seems like I should be getting somewhere Somehow I'm neither here nor there Bought a ticket for a runaway train Like a madman laughin' at the rain A little out of touch, little insane Just easier than dealin' with the pain Runaway train, never goin' back Wrong way on a one way track Seems like I should be getting somewhere Somehow I'm neither here nor there Runaway train never comin' back Runaway train, tearin' up the track Runaway train, burnin' in my veins I run away, but it always seems the same



Wherever you go they will be there before you and waiting for you.
I wrote this before.
The travelers travel guidance, communities, meetings, people and their job.

Your files, where did you hide it´
Are you running because of them´




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire