dimanche 24 décembre 2023

NGR Wishin Merry Christmas To My Loves

 


Your eyes tell it.




NGR


Manoeuvres In The Dark




1     1


Pandora's Box Secret






YOU BEAUTIFUL GIRL
LOVE YOU

NGR


Electricity










Pandora



Born in Kansas on an ordinary plain Ran to New York but ran away from fame Only seventeen when all your dreams came true But all you wanted was someone to undress you And all the stars you kissed could never ease the pain Still the grace remains, the face has changed And you're still the same And it's a long, long way from where you want to be Well, it's a long, long road and you're too blind to see Frame of silence of an innocence divine Is a dangerous creation when you fail the test of time And all the photographs of ghosts of long ago Still they hurt you so, won't let you go And you still don't know And it's a long, long way from where you want to be Well, it's a long, long road and you're too blind to see When you look around yourself now Do you recognize the girl? The one who broke a thousand hearts Terrified the world And all the stars you kissed could never ease the pain Lift the face has changed, the grace remains And you're still the same And it's a long, long way from where you want to be Well, it's a long, long road and you're too blind to see And it's a long, long way from where you want to be Well, it's a long, long road and you're too blind to see And it's a long, long way from where you want to be Well, it's a long, long road and you're too blind to see And it's a long, long way



Souvenir


It's my direction, it's my proposal It's so hard, it's leading me astray My obsession, it's my creation You'll understand, it's not important now All I need is co-ordination I can't imagine my destination My intention, ask my opinion But no excuse, my feelings still remain My feelings still remain









The Passion Of Lovers



She's In Parties



Learning lines in the rain Special effects by Loonatik and Drinks The graveyard scene The golden years She's in parties It's in the can She's in parties It's in the can Freeze frame screen kiss Hot heads under silent wigs Fall guys tumble on the cutting room floor Look-alikes fall on the cutting room door She's in parties It's in the can She's in parties It's in the can Learning lines in the rain Special effects by Loonatik and Drinks Freeze frame, screen kiss, hot-head lights and power It's patently obvious She's in parties It's in the can She's in parties It's in the can Hotlines under a rain of drums Cigarette props in action Dialogue dub, now here's the rub She's acting her reaction She's in parties It's in the can She's in parties It's in the can Learning lines in the rain Special effects by Loonatik and Drinks Freeze frame, screen kiss, hot-head lights and power It's patently obvious She's in parties It's in the can She's in parties It's in the can She's in parties She's in parties



The Killing Moon


Under blue moon I saw you So soon you'll take me Up in your arms, too late to beg you Or cancel it, though I know it must be The killing time Unwillingly mine Fate Up against your will Through the thick and thin He will wait until You give yourself to him In starlit nights I saw you So cruelly you kissed me Your lips, a magic world Your sky, all hung with jewels The killing moon Will come too soon Fate Up against your will Through the thick and thin He will wait until You give yourself to him Under blue moon I saw you So soon you'll take me Up in your arms, too late to beg you Or cancel it, though I know it must be The killing time Unwillingly mine Fate Up against your will Through the thick and thin He will wait until You give yourself to him Fate Up against your will Through the thick and thin He will wait until You give yourself to him You give yourself to him Fate Up against your will Through the thick and thin He will wait until You give yourself to him You give yourself to him Fate Up against your will Through the thick and thin He will wait until You give yourself to him Fate Up against your will Through the thick and thin He will wait until You give yourself to him









Merry Christmas

Looners





Sophie



Lil

























Josh & Erin











Jonna






Kisses


John & Tara















She went all alone into a remote cabin, got dropped and unconscious, fired and out of her own and burned into ashes. Lama crew left a mark on her face. 
You tell me if I'm wrongly thinking. If it is not true. It is what I see and think. Shit, What am I doing writing this shit´ 
Slapping her, I don´t like what I see here.
I´m not her guardian angel, should I be´ 
My girl you tell me. Tell me that you like to do these things to me.



T




MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE OF THE EARTH


1   1 1 1 1 1 1

MERRY CHRISTMAS MY LOVES



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire