mercredi 20 décembre 2023

Lisboa Porto

Time to settle down.


 

Lisboa Porto

👀💓👀







Please tell where you left the book and on which page I can book some swimming lessons with Milady.


Of course, the wedding died. It was a question of time, when where, who and how.
Yesterday inside the taxi, me and you we fell in love.
Nina My 16 Love

Chit Y... daaaaf*
Please explain... what you wrote...

You´re still married´ Chit.
Love you anyway. The feeling is still the same.


She´s caring her chains.

Nobody is getting anything this year. Sam. She´s in a convoy. Who´s there. Who´s on the list´ 

👍Father Christmas. 


Getting everything clear.

Cleaned and tidied up the house. Now post-workout scratches stretches with good company even after poor treatment and some bad tastes.



8 Me


If I could I would be there, even if it was to get a slap from you. Or whatever you have in your thoughts. Is there something'

You aren't alone'

Shit, and having fun.

Aren't you'


Are you in greens or in licor shots' Your eyes are jumping. Breathing something' Very specific but isn´t it the true?

You there walking and caring a chain. What a * are you doing'

Training for anything' Are you going somewhere'

I don't really know what kind of feelings are you having. It seems to me different kind of feelings. Don't really know of what kind. You breathe deep, you smile and there's something else that I don't really know. An expression and a sound that gets out from your lips. 

Can you explain 

what da * is it'



More than a welcome if you open Poland´s door for me.

What we can do it´s up to you. I want to what da be with you. Do you'

About the convoy, not good, it is a derail.

No, you don't, you're not alone.

Tell me. And if, then I'll end with this love and shity things on my blog.

Butt the *ing thing is what you say

What what 

Is it because of your electric cable´

It straps me eyes. And yours´

Don´t know if it is it, or of a milky thing or what´
and laugh

I told you not to laugh. Why you laugh'

The ring, does it taste good´

What´s up with your socks´ The travel book´ 

Are you charging your toy´ You beautiful girl.


What are you doing'

In the other day you ask me if I was one in your lip. Casually when I'm involved with my work. Not sure if I really understand if it is it what you wrote and said' Or if I don't want to understand it. Cause I can't understand what I can't understand and accept.

Who's there with you and making noise'


It sucks. It really sucks, not really know.

A girl. Good, I like it´ My name is NGR and your is´


   Did you sleep 8 hours in a row´                                                          

Text

I´m touching and shooting on my travels. Do it with to me. Or I´ll *ing do it to you.


One thing is clear, your eyes tell a story. A shity story.



Taking a break because of the winter. The winter. Oh the winter. In what season will we meet´


Yes, I´m judging you. Didn´t sentence you butt but I´m judging you.

Eveything you write say and do.


You´re not committing any crime until prove in contrary. 

When I see you, look at you who and what do I see´

You beautiful *ing piece of sh !

What what da * am I doing here and not there with you´

We have things to do. Do we´


Is there will´ You are caring one. Will we do it tomorrow´ Will you sing to me´ Dance with me´ Drink a drink or two´ Not today cause I´ll be late home tonight.

Kisses and Goodnight to you.

NGR

GOOD MORNING MY BEAUTFUL GIRL.


Lisbon Warsaw

Then, I´ll take a taxi.


If we were together things would be much easy to explain and to understand.

We are far from each other, it´s complicated. In the way that we and things are. It would be much simple and easy if we were together. I would be there slapping your lovely arse, yes, I want it so much, caressing, holding, touching and kissing you. In these circunstancies it´s complicated. I can´t slap you butt with words. It´s a butt. Your butt that I want to slap, lick and kiss. Yes, I want.

Shit, Shit it´s. This thing of being far from you and you there doing the things that you do and love to do to me.

🎃

 u an *

ya

👄

NGR

👄

My Love

🩷👻💓

You tilt in me. 

🍓

Feels like I like you.

🫂

Sing a song to me.

🌀

A lip song

👄🩷👄🩷👄🩷👄🩷👄🩷


The dead's lip song.

👄

👄  .  👄


👄


👣👣

🛩️


They made what they wanted of you.

They are telling you this because it´s what they want to do with you.

You´re having a brain wash. They are setting you up to do what they want. Setting set ups to you, placing you in places with actors and caracters, firing and dropping you up. Getting you outt of your own to make their job and show.

They made what they want with you.

They made what they wanted to do of you.

Those clowns around you.

Their stupidity, job, sickness and disease.

They tell you bullshit and lies. Experiences, poop, once in a lifetime, poop. You only have one life and one life to live. Kill yourself, commit the suicide. You only die once. They have you unconscious, out of your own, uncontrolled and you´re damaged. Make yourself a meat feast for the dogs, for their job and show. Turn yourself into a piece of shit.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire