dimanche 3 décembre 2023

NG

 

That image was about family, working together on the building of the house.


No, I didn´t del it. My clock doesn´t have hours hand, only minutes and seconds that tic tac. And if it was a secret the clock wouldn´t be giving the daily hours.

I didn't give up and left the idea behind. It´s a good idea and I would love to make a step on it. However, there are some reasons, mean ones. That is it. It´s all in stand by, in a delay. Delaying, delaying life. It´s a miserable thing.


Weird would be if you don´t play with things in your life time.

If you don´t have anything else to do you have to do something, even weird things. With means, surely I would be doing great things as you have been doing there.


Things were not made from one day to another. It took some time to organise till it was accomplished.

Thailand, Tokyo and Anchorage.

The Team travels. The flights, the travel and the stay.

Phone listeners


Listening or reading something is always easy than to speak and to write something. Understanding and comprehending words and phrases, even if there are some words and some context and meanings that may be more difficult to understand and comprehend. It´s a question of trying to understand and comprehend things and people and I do, I did. Something was coming in, someone was trying to say something. 

Castles in the sky.

Booking things is in mind and I think NG will write a word or two on the books.


I carry everything with me. I´m reading the travel guidance and the bases of war with strangers and it´s fun. Why´ The land its worthful. It will be worthful and we´re taking the long way. We´re travelling from wing to wing and the words are passing by. Home devices and security in our minds, you know how the things work. A little bit of hidden doesn´t hurt anyone. We´ll keep going on our journey and on our way. Well sometimes in wrong lines, we can´t escape from it. We have only one way and we can only follow our own way. I see it right there. It will be hard, not easy sometimes, pleasant and enjoyable too as it has been so far.


This video has been filmed a few weeks ago, directed and edited these days and now it's being released on the Youtube.

Comments

I like what I see. I see a family living their life.

Comments

GAIVOTA

On the bridge there's a seagull looking at the sunrise. I wonder what the seagull is doing there and thinking´

There are possibilities, the seagull is now flying on the winds ways and it´s not her last flight.

Bye for now. See you in the valley.


Happy days.



.........................


HR: November 29 (hr555.blogspot.com)



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire