dimanche 17 décembre 2023

NGR

 



When you think that it's all over And you want your ragged mile And the winds of change Are blowing all around all around Stop and look you're not the only one On the road out in the night Take some time to find your brother It does take time to get it right Winds of change blow over us Winds of change blow over us Winds of change blow over us Winds of change, don't change us at all In a world of desperation Women struggle to be free Their last truth and inspiration To break the chains of you and me Look around and have your visions Of what is and what could be Letting loose imagination Make your own reality Winds of change blow over us Winds of change blow over us Winds of change blow over us Winds of change, don't change us at all I think I wanna spend my life with you I think, if we can make it, we can get through I feel I've known you before, I think you know what I mean I think I wanna spend my life with you Winds of change blow over us Winds of change blow over us Winds of change blow over us Winds of change, don't change us at all









Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire