samedi 16 décembre 2023

1

 

   EVA        NGR



Living is a dance, dance is an art, some people live their life with art others don´t.

The art of living is the art of dance.

The art of dance is the art of living.

Livin´dancing, dancing and living.

Living in a dance, dance is life, life is a dance.

Are we in and alive´


You can dance barefoot and if you feel alive your barefoot dance will live as long as you´ll be living.

Look at me and take a dance step, if you want to dance and live something with me.


You can´t go everywhere you want to go barefoot.

My girl I´m here.


Are you alone´ 

No.

Do you want to be alone´

No.

Do you want someone´

The shadow that you´ve been seeing dancing on the walls is mine.

Do you want to dance´

I know you want.

Yes, you want.


Are you in Pajama´

Love you.

NGR


Your alive mirrors files.


Eddie



She is touching me, she definitely is.




No, she isn´t. She´s with someone else. Talking with someone else. And the someone else is definitely not you. You´re dead. Damm it.

Tell me if yoou´re talking with me.


In that video you made about the bigfoot you were definitely asleep in a blue dream. You were talking and closing your eyes.

Have a drink or two tonight. Taste me tonight. 

I´ll be late tonight, don´t wait for me. See yoou tomorrow morning.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire