mercredi 13 décembre 2023

E

 

Behind the sunrise are two friends talking with each other on a sofa. 

It's night and the birds sleep. 

The two friends are talking and asking how to touch their hands and love without saying a word. 

That night died in the morning without there being an answer between them.

River




She opened the book, page´ She didn´t tell. She just told to not judge her. 

She said, and I want to see beyond the sunrise, 

I want to share the walls with someone, 

I want to be and to talk with someone,

To feel someone´s confort,

I want to lay with someone on the roof of the house, 

I want to gaze to the stars and being there for a thousand years. 

She closed the book and told, 


I´m happy to be here with you tonight. 

The birds woke up in the beautiful dream when the two friends touched each other´s hands and love. 

I wanna, I wanna, I wanna,

I wanna, I wanna, I wanna,



Butt it is better not.

Not to die

EVA 

NGR WILL SEE YOU SOMEDAY SOMEWHERE IN THE AURORAS









People are Strange



People are strange When you're a stranger Faces look ugly When you're alone Women seem wicked When you're unwanted Streets are uneven When you're down When you're strange Faces come out of the rain When you're strange No one remembers your name When you're strange When you're strange When you're strange People are strange When you're a stranger Faces look ugly When you're alone Women seem wicked When you're unwanted Streets are uneven When you're down When you're strange Faces come out of the rain When you're strange No one remembers your name When you're strange When you're strange When you're strange All right, yeah When you're strange Faces come out of the rain When you're strange No one remembers your name When you're strange When you're strange 
When you're strange


When you're strange


👄


Strangelove


Strangelove, strange highs and strange lows Strangelove, that's how my love goes Strangelove will you give it to me? Will you take the pain I will give to you Again and again and will you return it? There'll be times when my crimes Will seem almost unforgivable I give in to sin Because you have to make this life livable But when you think I've had enough from your sea of love I'll take more than another river full Yes, and I'll make it all worthwhile I'll make your heart smile Strangelove, strange highs and strange lows Strangelove, that's how my love goes Strangelove, will you give it to me? Will you take the pain I will give to you Again and again and will you return it? There'll be days when I'll stray I may appear to be constantly out of reach I give in to sin Because I like to practice what I preach I'm not trying to say I'll have it all my way I'm always willing to learn when you've got something to teach Oh, and I'll make it all worthwhile I'll make your heart smile Pain, will you return it? I'll say it again, pain Pain, will you return it? I'll say it again, pain Pain, will you return it? I'll say it again, pain Pain, will you return it? I won't say it again Strangelove, strange highs and strange lows Strangelove, that's how my love goes Strangelove, will you give it to me? Strangelove, strange highs and strange lows Strangelove, that's how my love goes Strangelove, will you give it to me? Strangelove, strange highs and strange lows Strangelove, that's how my love goes Strangelove, will you give it to me? Strangelove, strange highs and strange lows Strangelove, that's how my love goes Strangelove, will you give it to me?


Rome

We´ll go somewhere only we know


I walked across an empty land I knew the pathway like the back of my hand I felt the earth beneath my feet Sat by the river and it made me complete Oh, simple thing, where have you gone? I'm gettin' old, and I need something to rely on So, tell me when you're gonna let me in I'm gettin' tired, and I need somewhere to begin I came across a fallen tree I felt the branches of it looking at me Is this the place we used to love? Is this the place that I've been dreaming of? Oh, simple thing, where have you gone? I'm gettin' old, and I need something to rely on So, tell me when you're gonna let me in I'm gettin' tired, and I need somewhere to begin And if you have a minute, why don't we go Talk about it somewhere only we know? This could be the end of everything So, why don't we go Somewhere only we know? Somewhere only we know Oh, simple thing, where have you gone? I'm getting old, and I need something to rely on So, tell me when you're gonna let me in I'm getting tired, and I need somewhere to begin And if you have a minute, why don't we go Talk about it somewhere only we know? This could be the end of everything So, why don't we go? So, why don't we go? Ooh, hey, hey Oh-oh-oh This could be the end of everything So, why don't we go somewhere only we know? 

Somewhere only we know Somewhere only we know




I´m Eva and you are´
NG

Rise and Fall

A singer 

Once a singer sang 'bout bullshit 


Everyone could see him fall And be sure it's been his last hit He's never been seen at all Some dictator felt progressive And lay down in the sun But his people were aggressive They killed him with a gun Sometimes you're wrong By some things you have done You see fate is too strong Nothing's won No use for a fight If you're not acting right You'll be cut down to size Like a lie It's the rise and fall The prize for all That ain't nice at all Luck is like a ball You can't recall or care at all So better use your brain A little dragon could spit fire But never so for something bad He didn't know the knight's desire To throw a lance into his head Romeo loved his Juliet Their parents told them "Stop" Then it all turned out peculiar He couldn't get it up And it's all in vain When you're living with pain Reap not goods you have grown By your own Feelings you like Disappear overnight You sip up every grin Free to win It's the rise and fall The prize for all That ain't nice at all Luck is like a ball You can't recall or care at all You nearly go insane A spaceman flies the rocket That takes him to the stars Thinks his wife is in his pocket But she's strolling around in bars The king of Los Angeles Bought himself a teddy bear And the queen became shameless She did it with a chair Sometimes you're wrong By some things you have done You see fate is too strong Nothing's won No use for a fight If you're not acting right You'll be cut down to size Like a lie It's the rise and fall The prize for all That ain't nice at all Luck is like a ball You can't recall or care at all It's the rise and fall The prize for all That ain't nice at all Luck is like a ball You can't recall or care at all You better use your brain So better use your brain 
Rise Fall



RUNAWAY WITH ME











Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire