mercredi 20 décembre 2023

Ramona

Pet Semetary tv pt

Under the arc of a weather stain boards Ancient goblins and warlords Come out of the ground not making a sound The smell of death is all around And the night when the cold wind blows No one cares, nobody knows I don't wanna be buried in a Pet Sematary I don't want to live my life again I don't wanna be buried in a Pet Sematary I don't want to live my life again Follow Victor to the sacred place This ain't a dream, I can't escape Molars and fangs, the clicking of bones Spirits moaning among the tombstones And the night when the moon is bright Someone cries, something ain't right I don't wanna be buried in a Pet Sematary I don't want to live my life again I don't wanna be buried in a Pet Sematary I don't want to live my life again The moon is full, the air is still All of a sudden I feel a chill Victor is grinning, flesh is rotting away Skeleton dance, I curse this day And the night when the wolves cry out Listen close and you can hear me shout I don't wanna be buried in a Pet Sematary I don't want to live my life again I don't wanna be buried in a Pet Sematary I don't want to live my life again Oh no, oh no I don't want to live my life again Oh no, oh, oh I don't want to live my life again Oh no, no, no I don't want to live my life again

I wanna live

I've been thinking it over and I know just what to do I've been thinking it over and I know I just can't trust myself I'm a gypsy prince covered with diamonds and jewels But then my lover exposes me, and I know I'm just a damn fool I give what I've got to give I give what I need to live I give what I've got to give It's important if I wanna live And I wanna live I wanna live my life I wanna live Well, I want to live my life As I load my pistol of fine German steel I never thought I'd be so down and out, havin' my last meal But I know I can do it, it just took a few years As I execute my killers, the morning is near I give what I've got to give I give what I need to live I give what I've got to give It's important if I wanna live And I wanna live I want to live my life I wanna live Well, I wanna to live my life I wanna live Well, I want to live my life I wanna live Well, I wanna to live my life I wanna live I want to live my life I wanna live I wanna to live my life


The rime
👄O
Please 





Storm


The storm waits to eat you and me Don't you know that we're all guilty As the storm-tossed waters water breaks Make you pay for each mistake The storm will eat you alive Pray to God you will survive But you know that if you live God will not you forgive Done your evil sowed your seeds Now the harvest does you feed Now that wind rips you apart It will rip your evil heart Need a saviour your luck's spent But in fear alone repent Once that storm it has passed Then once more in evil bask

Ancient mariner

The ancient mariner Sees what you cant see The ancient mariner The ancient mariner Each murder now be named The ancient mariner Each has now been tamed The wedding guests fears him Of what is seen and done Each illwind that is sailed Now is causes run The ancient mariner The deamons in his head Each one now Has been slaied Each one now is dead *Musical break* The spirits in the wind Sang to him in his dreams And got in a storm tuscked cloud The mariner has seen 
So if the deamons say to you Say to you You cannot find the truth Then Thats not true 
The ancient mariner Sees what you cant see 
The ancient mariner He Is Free 
*End*


Electric
You Beautiful Girl
NGR


She's the One

Yeah yeah, she's the one Yeah yeah, she's the one When I see her on the street You know she makes my life complete And you know I told you so She's the one, she's the one Yeah yeah, she's my girl Yeah yeah, she's my girl When I see her on the street You know she makes my life complete And you know I told you so She's the one, she's the one, she's the one Know I'll never find a girl like you But in my heart I'll always love you Yeah yeah, she's the one Yeah yeah, she's the one When I see her on the street You know she makes my life complete And you know I told you so She's the one, she's the one, she's the one Know I'll never find a girl like you But in my heart I'll always love you Yeah yeah, she's my girl The best girl in the whole wide world When I see her on the street You know she makes my life complete And you know I told you so She's the one, she's the one, she's the one She's the one, she's the one, she's the one She's the one, she's the one, she's the one She's the one, she's the one,

 She's the one

She's the One

😡 O






SHE´S THE 1 O I WANT

😡 O

We Want the Airwaves

Nine to five and five to nine Ain't gonna take it, it's our time We want the world and we want it now We're gonna take it anyhow We want the airwaves (that's right, that's right) We want the airwaves (that's right, that's right) We want the airwaves, baby If rock is gonna stay alive Oh yeah Well, all right Well, let's rock Tonight, all night Oh yeah Well, all right Well, let's rock Tonight, all night, all night Where's your guts and will to survive? Don't you wanna keep rock 'n' roll music alive? Mr. Programmer, I got my hammer For to smash my, smash my radio We want the airwaves (that's right, that's right) We want the airwaves (that's right, that's right) We want the airwaves, baby If rock is gonna stay alive Oh yeah Well, all right Let's rock Tonight, all night Oh yeah Well, all right Let's rock Tonight, all night, all night We want the airwaves, airwaves We want the airwaves, airwaves We want the airwaves, airwaves We want the airwaves, airwaves We want the airwaves, baby

🚙🚓

👉👁️👉👄🙅

👍🕳️💪

Plastic surgery table


Patreon



Drops

👀👀



Only, but only occasionally a casual work.
I understand but I don´t want to understand.
I don´t want to let you go.
Shit
One day somewhere with you. 


They are doing their job, scientology and show with you.

You are doing what they want you to do.

Everywhere you´ve been, places and actors it´s them.

They drop and fire you up and you fall, cause you are weak, the meat is weak. It´s how they strike you, to get you, trap and control you. You´ve been their dog, they are doing what they want to do with you. 


Money buys everything and everyone.


It is the piss, poop, blood type and pictures of you that are pumping and firing you. Not the tyre or the sandwich. Those things and water, oils, shampoo, detergent and the chuck.


It is your grandma who´s doing you the dine in the fry pan and making noise´ Or the fishmonger´

👉

They made what they wanted of you.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire