jeudi 18 janvier 2024

Where will she be tonight? Does it matter to me?

Somewhere in Germany

 Don´t know in which city she´ll be tonight, does it make any difference and does it matter to me´

 Warsaw reminds me the Palace of Silence where we met for the second time and where we silently walk in the silence of the palace. Being there together, walking, wondering and in silence, our presence, the sense and the thoughts of one and the other and the delivery of thoughts and feelings to each other throughout the time we walked in the palace. Mysterious and an amazing night that we spend together in the palace.


















First meeting. 

We were somewhere, each one on his own path. Alone and lost? Maybe we can say lost in time, place and in love? What took us to that time and place when we plunged into the wilderness and into the drunkenness of the snow that was falling in that majestic time and place in the Łazienki Park?

There were no written words in the tales book, we wrote the delight of our tale in a piece of paper and the piece of paper is now kept in our bodies and in our souls.



The third meeting is still to come.

Palace of Culture and Science maybe the place for me and her to say a word to each other and for a step of dance.

Well, year 2028, the National Philharmonic was where we and all the things got excited.


Oslo



























Let me put my love into you

Flying on a free flight Driving all night with my machinery 'Cause I, I got the power, any hour To show the man in me And those reputations, blown to pieces With my artillery I'll be guiding, we'll be riding Give a-what you got to me Don't you struggle Don't you fight Don't you worry 'Cause it's your turn tonight Let me put my love into you, babe Let me put my love on the line Let me put my love into you, babe Let me cut your cake with my knife, oh Oh, like a fever, burnin' faster You spark the fire in me Crazy feelings got me reeling They got me raisin' steam Now, don't you struggle Don't you fight Don't you worry 'Cause it's your turn tonight, yeah Let me put my love into you, babe Let me put my love on the line Let me put my love into you, babe Let me cut your cake with my knife, oh Cut it Let me Let me Ow! Let me put my love into you, babe Let me put my love on the line Let me put my love into you, babe Let me cut your cake with my knife Oh, let me put my love into you, babe Let me put my love on the line Let me put my love into you, babe Let me give it all Let me give it all to you To you Give it all!

Let there be rock!

In the beginning Back in 1955 Man didn't know 'bout a rock 'n' roll show And all that jive The white man had the schmaltz The black man had the blues No one knew what they was gonna do But Tschaikovsky had the news, he said Let there be sound, and there was sound Let there be light, and there was light Let there be drums, there was drums Let there be guitar, there was guitar Oh, let there be rock!

You Shook Me All Night Long

She was a fast machine, she kept her motor clean She was the best damn woman that I ever seen She had the sightless eyes, telling me no lies Knocking me out with those American thighs Taking more than her share, had me fighting for air She told me to come, but I was already there 'Cause the walls start shaking, the Earth was quaking My mind was aching and we were making it And you shook me all night long Yeah, you shook me all night long Working double time on the seduction line She's one of a kind, she's just mine, all mine Wanted no applause, it's just another course Made a meal outta me, and come back for more Had to cool me down to take another round Now I'm back in the ring to take another swing That the walls were shaking, the Earth was quaking My mind was aching and we were making it And you shook me all night long Yeah, you shook me all night long And knocked me out, I said you shook me all night long You had me shaking and you shook me all night long Yeah, you shook me Well, you took me You really took me and you shook me all night long Ooh, you shook me all night long Yeah, yeah, you shook me all night long You really got me and you shook me all night long Yeah, you shook me Yeah, you shook me all night long

Have a drink on me

Whiskey, gin and brandy With a glass I'm pretty handy I'm trying to walk a straight line On sour mash and cheap wine So join me for a drink, boys We're gonna make a big noise So don't worry 'bout tomorrow, take it today Forget about the cheque, we'll get hell to pay Have a drink on me And have a drink on me Yeah, have a drink on me Have a drink on me tonight Come on Oh, dizzy, drunk and fightin' On tequila, white lightnin' Yes, my glass is getting shorter On whiskey, ice and water Yeah, so come on and have a good time And get blinded out of your mind So don't worry 'bout tomorrow, take it today Forget about the cheque, we'll get hell to pay Have a drink on me Have a drink on me Have a drink on me Have a drink on me tonight Get stoned Have a drink on me Have a drink on me, yeah All have a drink on me Come on Ohh, gonna roll around, gonna hit the ground Take another swing, have another drink I'm gonna drink it dry, gonna get me high Come on all the boys, make a noise Have a drink on me (have a drink on me) Have a drink on me (have a drink on me) Ah, have a drink on me (have a drink on me) Have a drink on me Have a drink on me Have a drink on me

T N T


Back in black

Back in black, I hit the sack I've been too long, I'm glad to be back Yes, I'm let loose from the noose That's kept me hanging about I'm just looking at the sky 'cause it's getting me high Forget the hearse, 'cause I'll never die I got nine lives, cat's eyes Abusing every one of them and running wild 'Cause I'm back, yes I'm back Well, I'm back, yes I'm back Well, I'm back, back Well, I'm back in black Yes, I'm back in black, oh Back in the back of a Cadillac Number one with a bullet, I'm a power pack Yes, I'm in a bang with a gang They've got to catch me if they want me to hang 'Cause I'm back on the track and I'm beatin' the flack Nobody's gonna get me on another rap So look at me now, I'm just making my play Don't try to push your luck, just get out of my way 'Cause I'm back, yes I'm back Well, I'm back, yes I'm back Well, I'm back, back Well, I'm back in black Yes, I'm back in black Well, I'm back, yes I'm back Well, I'm back, yes I'm back Well, I'm back, back Well, I'm back in black Yes, I'm back in black, aw! Ah, yeah Oh, yeah Take my love Yeah-yeah Yeah Oh, hey yeah Ooh, yeah Well, I'm back (I'm back) Back, well I'm (I'm back) Back (I'm back) Back (I'm back) Back (I'm back) Back, back in black Yes, I'm back in black I've hit the sack


  TNT  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire