vendredi 26 janvier 2024

A woman in an universe of temptation and sin.


"A talk from the heart."

Wisdom and knowledge here and between us. The temptation, the hidden secret, a lover, acts of despair, abstracts times and guilt felt in the place personified by the mind as heart. The meaning, the sense, the sense and the feeling of loss of the sense of what love is, love for a person, when one seeks and satisfies pleasure and satisfaction in another place that is not ours with another person.

There, kneeling against a wall, painting the eyes, her vision, the cheeks, the touch of tenderness, her lips, signs of war, the chest, the breeze of the moment, her legs, that walk in an universe of sin when the body and mind lose consciousness and lose the roots of a friendship and the foundation of the house of love.

Shine On


Who´s there´ Me?

 A high intensity of white light hurts the eyes, mind and body and can be blinding.

However, white means light, clarity, purity, freshness, calm and peace...

With white walls you can whenever you want to change their colors to the color and environment you want to be inside at the moment, using LED and color bulbs.

Art studio


It burns down, can kill you, along the way it consume and sucks you. If there´s someone there inside of you and mind. Bad auras. Your thought, feelings, pleasure and satisfaction decreases. You loose the burn and everything. It close all the curtains and the burn turns back but not for you.

This is poop, bullshit

Water, oil, detergente, cream, make up, shampoo...

It´s not good for men and women. It´s good for them. Depending in the job they want to do with you.

It also doesn´t burn the pain, it fire up, ignites and burn burn burn.


The inquisition will take her to the hill Ready for the kill, giving GOD his will Everybody's there, none of them will care Not a single prayer Burn in the night, You're the devil's child Burn in the night, You're the devil's child Looking at the sky, soon the girl will die Nobody will cry, hear her screaming "why?" The priests are all in line, now they give the sign Let the fire shine Burn in the night, You're the devil's child Burn in the night, You're the devil's child They say the devil is here tonight Then let him play his violin so wild Higher, burning higher, flames will soon devour Higher, burning higher, the smell of skin turned sour Guitar solo ANDY Higher, burning higher, her lefs are scorched by life Ashes to ashes, I see a smile on their wicked faces Guitar solo PETE Burn in the night, You're the devil's child Burn in the night, You're the devil's child Guitar solo ANDY Lightning from the sky, magic's coming by As her necklace flies height into her eye The priests are all in line, now they give the sign Let the fire die Burned in the night, there are no remains Burned in the night, just a magic chain


Art studio dreams

The forest of dreams, the art, the thought, imagination, fantasy and dreams. Creativity and the hand that cradles the cradle of the paint to the end of the final artwork. The walk, the run in the blood of the waters of the forest of the thoughtful. The fluid, the flood and the deluge in the sketching, in the drawing and painting on a piece of paper on a canvas, on a wall. The frame of the mind and the body of art of each person.


Kill the fire and then restore and rebuild or imagine, create and build new and different things. Different, maybe, why not´ The thought doesn´t change too much from one day ot another, even after a fire. The mind, body and hands are still the same. You´re still there, alive, the being is hurt because of the fire. Look ahead but without forgetting the past, lift the spirit and take and follow your mind and steps. 


The corners of the place, of the thought and life. Time can´t be stop, sometimes you wish, to go back in time or just stay for a moment, reflecting or doing something else.

The gratitude will come and will be received if you do things and look forward.


Cheers in you, yeah.

Thank you Jonna

Talking to you NG.

Thank you.


It can be rough and emotional, giving with all my heart and cry. With a candle in my hands on my way to be there with you. Praying and walking slow, seeing the light, the door, the window and the walls of your house. The roof where the winter is falling. The sky, the wind, cold and the snow have been the way I have walked until I came to you. 



I Walk Alone


Put all your angels on the edge Keep all the roses, I'm not dead I left a thorn under your bed I'm never gone Go tell the world I'm still around I didn't fly, I'm coming down You are the wind, the only sound Whisper to my heart When hope is torn apart And no one can save you I walk alone Every step I take I walk alone My winter storm Holding me awake It's never gone When I walk alone Go back to sleep forevermore Far from your fools and lock the door They're all around and they'll make sure You don't have to see What I turned out to be No one can help you I walk alone Every step I take I walk alone My winter storm Holding me awake It's never gone When I walk alone Waiting up in heaven I was never far from you Spinning down, I felt your every move I walk alone I walk alone Every step I take I walk alone My winter storm Holding me awake It's never gone When I walk alone






I came to you




Strawberry jam and white flocks are all over your place.

Calling Grace

In the dark Captured in his frozen heart Colours fade into grey She tried so hard Every word was torn apart Shot her down with poisoned darts Her tears made her swim beneath the sea She's free Calling grace She'll never fall again Love remains in her Softly, her inner voice has learned to speak Following her dreams Her tears made her swim beneath the sea She's free Calling grace She'll never fall again Love remains in her Calling grace She will rise again Sacrifice the saints Still love remains













It´s dark outside, a real spirit of peace and joy, of painting and music is invading me on the tracks of the foundation of the night. 
What it means, painting and music´
Painting and singing´
True, space, silence, time to appreciate the things I do, the things I want to do, painting and singing. Winter felt good time after time, it´s winter time, another day of winter here and it feels good.
3 songs


Experimenting things, tear down things, I wonder what, who´

Closed in a studio that´s screaming, listening this thing, this scream, something or someone´s scream. Something or someone is scratching the door, I hear it. The vocal cords and the guitar strings are breaking and crossing the door and the walls, sending music notes and dead messages to me. 
Someone somewhere in the universe is watching this place and me and listening the moment of anything between love and hate, belief and disbelief.

Wisdom and knowledge, the hidden secret, a lover, acts and a crowd in the middle of a blue room.




A woman there, kneeling


NGR


The forest of the mind.


A woman painting her universe in different, colorful and beautiful colors.

Love you Jonna

NGR



Sending so much love to youhole


Your voice always sounds so good to me.

Thank you Jonna

 The way you talk, love it, and the things you say, interesting things and I love it. The place, Sweden and your life there. Your work, the painting, music, jewelery and photography. And it all can be seen, appreciated and loved on your youtube channel work. 

Love

Kisses

NGR


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire