samedi 6 janvier 2024

Salut la France


 Un jour au mauvais endroit


The end of the end of the world

It's the end of the end of the world Even the sea doesn't make waves anymore This night at last everything is calm All things are finally standing Lips and hands answer each other Words touch each other without hurting The people who pass by each other No longer exist Tonight the world sleeps at peace Tonight the world sleeps at peace It's the end of the end of the world Even if it only lasts one night The world can listen to the noises it makes without fear every second Let everything go up in flames and let it fade away, let it disappear suddenly , since my mouth on your neck Rested Chasing away any threat Chasing away any threat It's the end of the end of the world It's the end of the end of us I promise you a new round Even though I feel like you're probing me And in my waters no more submarines Nor any more torpedoes in my back Just my mouth resting on your hand The apocalypse at ground zero Like the course on your skin Tonight Tonight the world is endless Tonight the world is endless Tonight the world is endless

Weightless

I manage to slip in Just before the doors close She tells me which floor And her voice makes me leave dry land So The Numbers Dance Everything Mixes Up I'm one-on-one with an angel Weightlessness As long as seconds are hours Weightless As long as we're the only ones in this elevator She arranges her hair My heart is right at the edge of my eyes And without looking at her I feel the warmth Of another language So Eyes on the floors Let's hope nothing stops the journey Weightlessness As long as seconds are hours Weightless As long as we're the only ones in this elevator In this elevator I manage to slip in just before the doors close Weightless As long as seconds are hours Weightless As long as we're the only ones in this elevator Weightless Let's hope seconds are hours Weightless Let's say we're the only ones in this elevator

The Departures Hall

In the departures hall Those who stay are still sad It's like standing there To watch go The protagonist is the goodbye hall I know you have to go But wait a little longer For us to look at each other in detail In the arrivals hall Something sacred We're waiting with a beating heart The big steps coming closer It's the hall of reunion Where time stands still Where desire gets carried away I never quite know where to put myself Soon we'll be close To the arrival or the departure Soon we'll be far away For that we're always late Soon we'll be near or far But it's only temporary Soon we'll be close To the arrival or the departure Soon we'll be far away For that we're always late Soon we'll be far away (yes far away) But it's only temporary In the departures hall I always have a sad smile on my face I can't wait to see you again My dearest protagonist It's the hall of handkerchiefs We always think a little bit of the worst More than two simple goodbyes They're I love you no matter what In these halls that are too big I only see you And I hope when I leave That in fact you decide to stay there I'll be on time for your flight Sign in hand that we're laughing To make sure you don't miss any of our hugs Hoolywoodians Soon we'll be close To the arrival or the departure Soon we'll be far away For that we're always late Soon we'll be near or far But it's only temporary Soon we'll be close To the arrival or the departure Soon we'll be far away For that we're always late Soon we'll be far away (yes far away) But it's only temporary Soon we'll be close To the arrival or the departure Soon we'll be far away For that we're always late Soon we'll be far away yes far But it's only temporary Soon we'll be far away (yes far away) But it's only temporary Temporary


Butt I love you *

Butt don't tell me stories You know, what's wrong With me, don't ask too much of me You know that cracks are deep Without me, don't hold on so tightly If you're doubting, don't hold on so hard If it costs you, don't let me leave you While I'm sure of myself I'm giving you everything I've got so try to see within myself that I love you But I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you, as hard as I can I love you, and I do my best I was told "Wait, you'll see, love is a big fire" It crackles, it illuminates, it shines, it warms, it stings the eyes It sends hundreds of fireflies all the way up there, in the firmament It lights up all at once and it lights up the world and the city differently We cracked the match for the spark of our beginnings We fed this fireplace with all our excesses, We loved each other more than anything, alone in the world of our bubble These flames drove us crazy We forgot that in the end, fire burns And I love you I love you I love you I love you Yes, I love you I love you I love you, as hard as I can I love you, and I do my best I walk close to our fire and sweat with bitterness I see those yellow and blue flames dancing, and the passion that burns Why when love is strong it makes us vulnerable and fragile I think of us and I waver, why since then nothing is easy I love you on fire, I love you in gold I love you worried, I love you too much I love you for two, I love you wrongly It's perilous, I still love you So it's true it pierces me I love you heavy, I love you wobbly Obviously it devours me I know so much that I love you, badly If I move forward, with you It's because I see myself doing this dance, in your arms Expectations, I don't have any You give me so much love, so much strength That I can't do without you anymore If my words hurt you , it's not your fault My wounds are from yesterday Some days are harder than others If my words weigh you down I have nothing to do with it I have nothing to do with it, nothing But, I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you, as hard as I can I love you (You love me), and I do my best (You do your best) 

Butt, I love you 

(I love you)

***

Jeune et con

Encore un jour se lève sur la planète France Et je sors doucement de mes rêves Je rentre dans la danse comme toujours Il est huit heures du soir J'ai dormi tout le jour Je me suis encore couché trop tard Je me suis rendu sourd Encore Encore une soirée où la jeunesse France Encore, elle va bien s'amuser puisque ici rien n'a de sens Alors on va danser, faire semblant d'être heureux Pour aller gentiment se coucher mais demain rien n'ira mieux Puisqu'on est jeune et con Puisqu'ils sont vieux et fous Puisque des hommes crèvent sous les ponts Mais ce monde s'en fout Puisqu'on n'est que des pions Contents d'être à genoux Puisque je sais qu'un jour nous gagnerons à devenir fous Devenir fous Devenir fous Encore un jour se lève sur la planète France Mais j'ai depuis longtemps perdu mes rêves Je connais trop la danse Comme toujours, il est huit heures du soir j'ai dormi tout le jour Mais je sais qu'on est quelques milliards à chercher l'amour Encore Encore une soirée où la jeunesse France Encore Elle va bien s'amuser dans cet état d'urgence Alors elle va danser faire semblant d'exister Qui sait? Si on ferme les yeux on vivra vieux Puisqu'on est jeune et con Puisqu'ils sont vieux et fous Puisque les hommes crèvent sous les ponts Mais ce monde s'en fout Puisqu'on n'est que des pions Contents d'être à genoux Puisque je sais qu'un jour nous nous aimerons comme des fous Comme des fous Encore un jour se lève sur la jeunesse France Mais j'ai perdu mes rêves, je connais trop la danse Mais je sais qu'on est quelques milliards Encore un jour se lève sur la planète France Mais j'ai depuis longtemps perdu mes rêves Je connais trop la danse Comme toujours, il est huit heures du soir J'ai dormi tout le jour Mais je sais qu'on est quelques milliards des chiens À chercher l'amour

Son of France

I saw, with tears in my eyes, and the news this morning 20% for horror, 20% for fear. Drunk with unconsciousness, all Sons of France. In the land of enlightenment, suicidal amnesia. No no no no. We are, we are The Nation of Human Rights. We are, we are The Nation of Tolerance. We are, we are The Nation of Enlightenment. We are, we are in the hour of the Resistance. For the dreams we've had, and for the dreams we'll make. For the fist we raised, for the one we will raise. For an ideal, for a utopia. Let's go, let's walk together, children of the Fatherland. Son of France! that, to lower your head, Ah yes, you like the minutes of silence Son of France! It was only yesterday, and already you are waving the flag of ignorance Son of France! We will never forget that we are and will be the sons of the Resistance. Son of France! In the kingdom of the blind, you know well what they say, the one-eyed are the kings. There are these shadows behind us, there are these sold ideas, there are these flags flying and hymns on them, and then there are you my brother, yes you who no longer believe in them and then there are our prayers and our lost causes. Shame on our country, shame on our Fatherland, Shame on us youth, Shame on tyranny, Shame on our country, here comes the enemy again, Let's march together, children of the Fatherland. We are, we are The Nation of Human Rights. We are, we are The Nation of Tolerance. We are, we are The Nation of Enlightenment. We are, we are in the hour of the Resistance. We are, we are The Nation of Human Rights. We are, we are The Nation of Difference. We are, we are The Nation of Enlightenment. 

We are, we are in the hour of the Resistance

NGR RJR

  AURORA LOLA AURORA   


Hello Lola, it's me again I've been thinking about you a lot, Lola Hello Lola, don't hang up Don't put on a holà, Lola, oh la Hello Lola, like a boy My heart is booming and my hair is long Hello Lola, like a boy It's the first time for me that your eyes are making me Boom-boom-boom-boom Boom-boom-boom-boom, boom Oh my, Lola knows Boom-boom-boom-boom Boom-boom-boom-boom , boom Lola, it's daring Hello Lola, yes, it's me I didn't sleep for you I can't believe it Hello Lola doesn't hang up Lola is in the afterlife, my pretty Lola Hello, Lola, like a boy My heart is booming and my hair is long Hello, Lola, like a boy It's the first time for me that your eyes are making me Boom-boom-boom-boom Boom-boom-boom-boom, boom Oh my, Lola knows Boom-boom-boom-boom Boom-boom-boom-boom , boom Lola, it's daring Hello Lola, Like a Boy (Boy)Hello Lola, Like a Boy (Boy) Boom-boom-boom-boom Boom-boom-boom-boom, boom Oh my, Lola knows Boom-boom-boom-boom Boom-boom-boom-boom , boom Lola, it's daring Boom-boom-boom-boom Boom-boom-boom-boom, boom Oh my, Lola knows Boom-boom-boom-boom Boom-boom-boom-boom , boom 
Lola, it's daring


Mickey 3D


Come closer, little one, listen to me, kid I'm going to tell you the story of the human being At the beginning there was nothing, at first it was good Nature was advancing, there was no path Then the man came with his big shoes Kicked in the face to get respect One-way roads he began to trace The arrows in the plain multiplied And all the elements were mastered In Two-time, three-way Moves The story was bent It's not tomorrow the day before that we'll go backwards We've even started polluting the deserts You've got to breathe, and that's nothing to say You're not going to die laughing, and it's no small thing to say it In a few years we'll have eaten the leaf And your grandchildren they'll have only one eye left Right in the middle of the forehead they'll ask you Why you You've got two, you'll look like an idiot They'll tell you "how could you let this happen?" No matter how much you defend yourself, explain to them in a whisper It's not my fault, it's the elders' fault But there's no one left to wash your hands You'll tell them about the time when you could Eat fruit in the grass lying in the meadows There were animals all over the forest In early spring, The birds were coming back You have to breathe, and that's nothing to say You won't die of laughter, and it's not nothing to say it You have to breathe, it's tomorrow that everything gets worse You're not going to die of laughter, and it's no small thing to say it The worst part of this story is that we're slaves Somewhere murderous, Here you can't look at the trees without feeling guilty Half defrocked, one hundred percent miserable So here it is, small, the story of the human being It's not pretty, pretty, and I don't know the end You weren't born in a cabbage, but rather in a hole That we fill every day like a manure pit You have to breathe, And that's nothing to say You won't die of laughter, and it's not nothing to say it You have to breathe, it's tomorrow that everything gets worse You're not going to die laughing, and that's nothing to say You have to breathe You have to breathe You have to breathe

Tout Le Bonheur Du Monde

Pierre

We wish you all the happiness in the world And let someone reach out to you May your path avoid the bombs Let it lead to quiet gardens We wish you all the happiness in the world For today, as for tomorrow May your sun brighten the shadows Let it shine with love every day Since the future belongs to you Since your destiny is not in control That your flight is for tomorrow Like all that we have to offer you Cannot always be enough for you In this freedom to come Since we won't always be there As we were at the first steps We wish you all the happiness in the world And let someone reach out to you May your path avoid the bombs Let it lead to quiet gardens We wish you all the happiness in the world For today, as for tomorrow May your sun brighten the shadows Let it shine with love every day A whole life lies ahead of you So many dreams to live to the end Surely so many joys are there Free to make your own choices To choose what your path will be And where it will take you I just hope you take the time To enjoy every moment We wish you all the happiness in the world And let someone reach out to you May your path avoid the bombs Let it lead to quiet gardens We wish you all the happiness in the world For today, as for tomorrow May your sun brighten the shadows Let it shine with love every day I don't know what kind of world we'll leave you We only do our best sometimes I dare to hope that this will be enough Not to save your recklessness But to soothe our conscience For the rest, I have to trust you We wish you all the happiness in the world And let someone reach out to you May your path avoid the bombs Let it lead to quiet gardens We wish you all the happiness in the world For today, as for tomorrow May your sun brighten the shadows Let it shine with love every day We wish you all the happiness in the world, oh yes All the happiness in the world We wish you all the happiness in the world, oh yes All the happiness in the world We wish you all the happiness in the world , oh yes All the happiness in the world Let your path avoid the bombs Let it lead to quiet gardens We wish you all the happiness in the world, oh yes All the happiness in the world We wish you all the happiness in the world, oh yes All the happiness in the world We wish you all the happiness in the world, oh yes All the happiness in the world Let your sun brighten the shadows Let it shine with love every day

On vous souhaite tout le bonheur du monde



I've always preferred the neighbors to the neighbors Whose shadow puppets undulate on the shutters I've invented a pantomime love Where your stockings slide in gold and black over your calves From my window in front I caress the plexiglass I curse the technicians Whose Venetian blinds Slice The slightest periwinkle Undressed I've always preferred neighbors to neighbors I've always preferred neighbors to neighbors I've always preferred the neighbors to the neighbors Who dry their lace in the wind on the balconies It's a little like you dancing when the muslin dances Invited to the big ball of your cotton briefs From my window across the street I'm stroking the plexiglass I'm cursing the brains Inventors of the tumble dryer No more window shopping To those chest warmers That you were drying I've always preferred neighbors to neighbors I've always preferred neighbors to neighbors I've always preferred the neighbors to the neighbors Who empty their cupboards in search of a decision In an hour or so you'll choose the jeans You'll of course put them on in my field of vision From my window in front I caress the plexiglass Unfair competition From your central heating A dense mist Interrupts my trance Then thick curtains And that's the last straw A façade restoration Hide your fence from me A retirement home Built in front of my window On a wire by the hundreds Dry huge ducts I've always preferred neighbors to neighbors I've always preferred neighbors to neighbors I've always preferred neighbours to neighbours I've always preferred neighbours to neighbours I've always preferred neighbours to neighbours I've always preferred neighbours to neighbours

N G

La lettre


I received a letter Maybe a month ago Arrived by mistake Postman's clumsiness Sprayed with perfume Carmine lipstick I should have this letter Maybe not opening it But I'm a man who likes this kind of game ... I don't want her to name me Alphonse or Fred, it's up to her (Payapapa papayapa) It's up to her to call me Alphonse or Fred, it's up to her (Payapapa papayapa) Pretty daisies On the top of her "i" Handwritten curves Like in abbeys A few spelling mistakes A slight dyslexia And as an initial , Your sexy little blonde And I'm a man who likes this kind of game ... 

I don't like nuns And I fell in love with them

 (Payapapa papayapa) In love (Payapapa papayapa) She writes that on Sunday She'll be on the cliff Where I grabbed her by the hips And that in the event that I don't have the tact To assume my lovemaking She'll choose the impact 30 meters below And I'm a man who likes this kind of issue ... don't want her to knock herself out 'Cause I fell in love with her 

(Payapapa papayapa) In love 

(Payapapa papayapa) Thanks to the postmark From a town on the English Channel I was at the outpost On Sunday morning The place was deserted You'll have to be patient Suicidal blondes There aren't a hundred of them And I'm a man who likes this kind of issue ... want to beat Newton 'Cause I fell in love with him (Payapapa papayapa) In love (Payapapa papayapa) Elle surplombait la Manche Quand je l'ai reconnue J'ai saisi par la manche Ma petite ingénue Qui ne l'était pas tant Au regard du profil Qu'un petit habitant Lui f'sait sous le nombril And I'm a man who likes this kind of issue ... I want him to call me Daddy, if he wants to (Payapapa papayapa) If he wants to (Payapapa papayapa) And I'm a man who likes this kind of issue ... I want him to call me Daddy, if he wants to 

(Payapapa papayapa) If he wants to (Payapapa papayapa) Payapapayapapa PayapapaPapa PayapapayaPapa Payapapa Payapapa (Payapapa papayapa) Payapapa papayapa ( Payapapa papayapa )




Paulo amarelo





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire