jeudi 18 janvier 2024

If I had the shit done.

I wouldn´t be here, 

I would be gone from here and living my life somewhere else with someone.

Get the shit done.

Do what you gotta do.


You didn´t do it.
I think that in somehow it hurt you, Jonna.

Not yet done butt she seams to be tempted to caress and to love me.
💀 / / / * 👄 ☺







It´s times like this that you learn to live again

I do love Nina


Does she loves me?

All the things she said.

He said

Girls Aloud

Go girls, go go go We girls gonna take control You boys better know know know We girls gonna run this show Go girls, go go go We girls gonna take control No no, we girls gonna run this run this We girls gonna run this run this We girls gonna run this run this We girls gonna run this run this We girls gonna run this run this All I want is something new, something I can hold on to I don't wanna talk, I just wanna dance Baby let it drop, catch me if you can (We girls gonna run this, run this) Down with the rhythm of another beat Gotta take that back, what you said to me Never giving in when the sun's so high Gotta feel that heat, when you call's so fine Down with a rhythm of another street Gotta let this go, cause I feel so free Never giving in cause I need you here Go girls, go go go We girls gonna take control You boys better know know know We girls gonna run this show Go girls, go go go We girls gonna take control You boys better know know know We girls gonna run this run this All I want is something new, something I can hold on to I don't wanna talk, I just wanna dance Baby let it drop, catch me if you can Cause we're the leaders of the pack Take a walk on the wild side of life, of life Take a walk on the wild side of life, of life Bring it back to the other side Can you feel the beat deep underground Boy tonight it's getting loud We can go, go anywhere We don't care, let me take it higher We can do, do anything Play the game And maybe you'll win Boy tonight you can't hold me back Ido what I want, yeah I like it like that All I want is something new, something I can hold on to I don't wanna talk, I just wanna dance Baby let it drop, catch me if you can All I want is something new, something I can hold on to I don't wanna talk, I just wanna dance Baby let it drop, catch me if you can Cause we're the leaders of the pack Boy you better watch your back We're the leaders of the pack Tell me can you handle that We're the leaders of the pack Boy you better watch your back We're the leaders of the pack Tell me can you handle that Cause we're the leaders of the pack Boy you better watch your back We're the leaders of the pack Tell me can you handle that We're the leaders of the pack Boy you better watch your back We're the leaders of the pack Tell me can you handle that Cause we're the leaders of the pack

Untouchable

Through wind and rain we got here Now we're flying babe with no fear We've been doing pain for so long But when I stare in your eyes it's all gone Through wind and rain we burn bright Learn to fly through flames and hold tight Been so many ways to go wrong But when I look in your eyes they're all gone And in my dreams it feels like we are forty stories tall When you're around, ooh, we're untouchable And in my dreams it feels like we aren't ever gonna fall We're safe and sound and we're untouchable It's only real when you're not around I'm walking in the rain, the sun goes down, oh oh And only love can save us now I need you here again to show me how, oh oh I know that love shouldn't be so hard And sometimes we're standing in the dark But you light up everywhere I go And I know a heart shouldn't beat too hard And sometimes we're swimming with the sharks But you light up and keep me out the cold And in my dreams it feels like we are forty stories tall When you're around, ooh, we're untouchable And in my dreams it feels like we aren't ever gonna fall We're safe and sound and we're untouchable It's only real when you're not around The candle in my hand is burning out, oh oh I know that love shouldn't be so hard And sometimes we're standing in the dark But you light up everywhere I go And I know a heart shouldn't beat too hard And sometimes we're swimming with the sharks But you light up and keep me out the cold And in my dreams it feels like we are forty stories tall When you're around, ooh, we're untouchable And in my dreams it feels like we aren't ever gonna fall We're safe and sound and we're untouchable Whenever you're gone, gone they wait at the door And everything's hurting like before Without any meaning, we're just skin and bone Like beautiful robots dancing alone Whenever you're gone, gone they wait at the door And everything's hurting like before Without any meaning, we're just skin and bone Like beautiful robots dancing alone And in my dreams it feels like we are forty stories tall When you're around, ooh, we're untouchable And in my dreams it feels like we aren't ever gonna fall We're safe and sound and we're untouchable

Sound of the Underground


Disco dancing with the lights down low Beats are pumpin' on the stereo Neighbors bangin' on the bathroom wall You're sayin' crank the bass, I gotta get some more Water's runnin' in the wrong direction Got a feelin' it's a mixed-up sign I can see it in my own reflection Something funny's goin' on inside my mind Don't know what is pushin' me higher It's the static from the floor below And then it drops and catches like fire It's a sound I, it's a sound I know It's the sound of the underground The beat of the drum goes 'round and around In to the overflow Where the girls get down to the sound of the radio Out to the electric night Where the bass line jumps in the backstreet light The beat goes around and 'round It's the sound of the under, sound of the underground Chain reaction runnin' through my veins Pumps the bass line up into my brain Screws my mind until I lose control And when the building rocks, I know it's got my soul Water's runnin' in the wrong direction Got a feelin' it's a mixed-up sign I can see it in my own reflection Something funny's goin' on inside my mind Don't know what is pushin' me higher It's the static from the floor below And then it drops and catches like fire It's a sound I, it's a sound I know It's the sound of the underground The beat of the drum goes 'round and around In to the overflow Where the girls get down to the sound of the radio Out to the electric night Where the bass line jumps in the backstreet light The beat goes around and 'round It's the sound of the under, sound of the underground I don't know what is pushin' me higher It's the static from the floor below And then it drops and catches like fire It's a sound I, it's a sound I It's a sound I, it's a sound I know It's the sound of the underground The beat of the drum goes 'round and around In to the overflow Where the girls get down to the sound of the radio Out to the electric night Where the bass line jumps in the backstreet light The beat goes around and 'round It's the sound of the under, sound of the underground The bass line jumps in the backstreet light It's the sound of the under, sound of the underground The bass line jumps in the backstreet light It's the sound of the under, sound of the underground



Thank you beautiful

Sexy! No No No




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire