mardi 16 janvier 2024

NGR 16

 









NGR




They were and are real people.

 There are photographs of them and of me and the real people have it. The thing is that I don´t have many photographs of me and of people. I didn´t... have a camera to take photos.

I took this photographs of me. The camera did.




Anything without asking.

If you want to walk for me, walk, to say a word, say, if you want me, please no questions asked, I´m here, you know where I am, I know you´re lonely but I don´t know where you are and where to go.


I´m not answering you. I´m not giving you a yes or a no for a go.

You´ll do whatever it´s ringing in you. I know, I don´t know, am I ringing in you´ No, not in their program and show. You´ll do whatever it´s biting your body and mind. You know what and who is biting you, me.

What´ You feel it. Who´ Does it matter for you or for anyone´ It´s all about the what and not about who´s the animal.



No, you don´t need a degree to live. 

The degrees only serve for some specific things, jobs and counts. If people count to much they will loose job opportunities and mostly many truthful friends and truthful love, and soon the pleasure and the satisfaction. ´Cause it´s too dirty out there and damaged for any kind of thing, a personal thing or anyone´s thing.

Life is much more than those degrees specific things.


You learn something every time you do something. Your search for things to learn. From it comes the knowledge and from the knowledge you get to practice to do and build things... with time you'll improve your skills and ways to do things.

Butt of course with the means in the count. Without it, there aren't a lot of things people can do.



No fear there´ 

Damn it, I was thinking and walking for a breeze but the wind went frightened and changed its path. 

There´s fear there.


Eric Montana  R

The main characters, actors around you since you began to be the clowns Scientology project 

 CNNS  desert mud lama aí   

Desert hairstyle Marraquexe

you've meet lama mud and ai in the desert and u got dropped and drunk there. the desert made you loose consciousness and weight, u went to mexico, sam´s dogs and shit like it, then you travel with an old lama mud who has a no cougar job butt that it´s nice in his profession, u travel with lama mud all over sam´s territory, a nice and old nomade pro, who has no home, a compagnon and job but that gets payed to do this kind of jobs, break up.

 u go all alone to berlin, Amsterdam and Marrakech to spend some time with friends, you've friends everywhere.



Make ups, oils, tea drops substances cause skin effects, mostly visible in the face, eyes, mind and behavior.

They fire and burned you up last year. The desert was the biggest poop of all time. But yet and after that you stayed for months. Why´ Tea drops, drinks and food, shampoo, detergente, fireworks, sheets and shit places like that.

Now, it´s visible the effects that it caused and it´s causing in you.


Who is Mike´

Blá blá blá Canadian

Where did you meet Mike´

In the borders of the Middle East.

There are so many dogs in the Middle East and you had to meet Mike drops, a Canadian american, nothing against the Canadians, but against Mike´s drops and the work that cnns in the Middle East and also doing te work on his youtube channel show.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire