mardi 23 janvier 2024

Satellites

 



Rébellion Lies 




G Whips


Sleeping is giving in No matter what the time is Sleeping is giving in So lift those heavy eyelids People say that you'll die Faster than without water But we know it's just a lie Scare your son and scare your daughter People say that your dreams Are the only things that save ya Come on baby in our dreams, We can live our misbehaviour Every time you close your eyes (Lies, lies) Every time you close your eyes (Lies, lies) Every time you close your eyes (Lies, lies) Every time you close your eyes (Lies, lies) Every time you close your eyes Every time you close your eyes Every time you close your eyes Every time you close your eyes People try and hide the night Underneath the covers People try and hide the light Underneath the covers Come on hide your lovers, underneath the covers Come on hide your lovers, underneath the covers Hidin' from your brothers, underneath the covers Come on hide your lovers underneath the covers People say that you'll die Faster than without water But we know it's just a lie Scare your son and scare your daughter Scare your son and scare your daughter Scare your son and scare your daughter Now here's the sun, it's alright! (Lies, lies) Now here's the moon, it's alright! (Lies, lies) Now here's the sun, it's alright! (Lies, lies) Now here's the moon, it's alright! (Lies, lies) Every time you close your eyes (Lies, lies) Every time you close your eyes (Lies, lies) Every time you close your eyes (Lies, lies) Every time you close your eyes (Lies, lies) Every time you close your eyes Every time you close your eyes Every time you close your eyes

Mumford & Sons - Little Lion Man


Weep for yourself, my man You'll never be what is in your heart Weep, little lion man You're not as brave as you were at the start Rate yourself and rake yourself Take all the courage you have left And waste it on fixing all the problems That you made in your own head But it was not your fault but mine And it was your heart on the line I really fucked it up this time Didn't I, my dear? Didn't I, my- Tremble for yourself, my man You know that you have seen this all before Tremble, little lion man You'll never settle any of your scores Your grace is wasted in your face Your boldness stands alone among the wreck Now learn from your mother or else Spend your days biting your own neck But it was not your fault but mine And it was your heart on the line I really fucked it up this time Didn't I, my dear? But it was not your fault but mine And it was your heart on the line 

I really fucked it up this time Didn't I, my dear? Didn't I, my dear? 

But it was not your fault but mine And it was your heart on the line 

I really fucked it up this time Didn't I, my dear?

 But it was not your fault but mine And it was your heart on the line 

I really fucked it up this time Didn't I, my dear? Didn't I, my dear?







💧 💕💙💚💙💗💜

💌 🌀👻🎃👻🎃🌀

BBC CLICK
💌























Believe


You may call it in this evening But you've only lost the night Present all your pretty feelings May they comfort you tonight And I'm climbing over something And I'm running through these walls I don't even know if I believe I don't even know if I believe I don't even know if I believe Everything you're trying to say to me I had the strangest feeling Your world's not all it seems So tired of misconceiving What else this could've been I don't even know if I believe I don't even know if I believe I don't even know if I believe Everything you're trying to say to me So open up my eyes Tell me I'm alive This is never gonna go our way If I'm gonna have to guess what's on your mind Oh say something, say something Something like you love me Less you want to move away From the noise of this place I don't even know if I believe I don't even know if I believe I don't even know if I wanna believe Anything you're trying to say to me So open up my eyes Tell me I'm alive This is never gonna go our way If i'm gonna have to guess what's on your mind So open up my eyes Tell me I'm alive This is never gonna go our way If I'm gonna have to guess what's on your mind

The Cave @Reading 2010

G G G G G G


It's empty in the valley of your heart The sun, it rises slowly as you walk Away from all the fears And all the faults you've left behind The harvest left no food for you to eat You cannibal, you meat-eater, you see But I have seen the same I know the shame in your defeat   1  But I will hold on hope And I won't let you choke On the noose 😡 around your neck And I'll find strength in pain And I will change my ways I'll know my name as it's called again 'Cause I have other things to fill my time You take what is yours and I'll take mine Now let me at the truth Which will refresh my broken mind So tie me to a post and block my ears I can see widows and orphans through my tears I know my call despite my faults And despite my growing fears But I will hold on hope And I won't let you choke On the noose around your neck And I'll find strength in pain And I will change my ways I'll know my name as it's called again So come out of your cave walking on your hands And see the world hanging upside down You can understand dependence When you know the maker's land So make your siren's call And sing all you want I will not hear what you have to say 'Cause I need freedom now And I need to know how To live my life as it's meant to be And I will hold on hope And I won't let you choke On the noose around your neck And I'll find strength in pain And I will change my ways I'll know my name as it's called again

N G G G G G  G




Music from NIN6


NG NG NG NG NG NG







You heard my voice I came out of the woods by choice Shelter also gave their shade But in the dark I have no name So, leave that click in my head And I will remember the words that you said Left a clouded mind and a heavy heart But I was sure we could see a new start So, when your hope's on fire But you know your desire Don't hold a glass over the flame Don't let your heart grow cold I will call you by name I will share your road But hold me fast, hold me fast 'Cause I'm a hopeless wanderer And hold me fast, hold me fast 'Cause I'm a hopeless wanderer I wrestled long with my youth We tried so hard to live in the truth But do not tell me all is fine When I lose my head, I lose my spine So, leave that click in my head And I will remember the words that you said You brought me out from the cold Now, how I long, how I long to grow old So, when your hope's on fire But you know your desire Don't hold a glass over the flame Don't let your heart grow cold I will call you by name I will share your road But hold me fast, hold me fast 'Cause I'm a hopeless wanderer And hold me fast, hold me fast 'Cause I'm a hopeless wanderer I will learn, I will learn To love the skies I'm under And I will learn, I will learn To love the skies I'm under The skies I'm under

To the BBC Clickers


Magnetic Fields

Champs Elysées »»»

BBC Paris France






Moulière



Winter Winds


As the winter winds litter London with lonely hearts Oh, the warmth in your eyes swept me into your arms Was it love or fear of the cold that led us through the night? For every kiss, your beauty trumped my doubt And my head told my heart "Let love grow" But my heart told my head "This time no" "This time no" We'll be washed and buried one day, my girl And the time we were given will be left for the world The flesh that lived and loved will be eaten by plague So let the memories be good for those who stay And my head told my heart "Let love grow" But my heart told my head "This time no" Yes, my heart told my head "This time no This time no" Oh, the shame that sent me off from the God that I once loved Was the same that sent me into your arms Oh, and pestilence is won when you are lost, and I am gone And no hope, no hope will overcome But if your strife strikes at your sleep Remember spring swaps snow for leaves You'll be happy and wholesome again When the city clears and sun ascends, heh And my head told my heart "Let love grow" But my heart told my head 
"This time no" And my head told my heart "Let love grow" 

But my heart told my head "This time no This time no"

His anger, rage and violence is translated in his love for her.

He likes me.

He loves theses girls.

You beautiful girl


The sets







NGR loves this 1 too

and in silver









The Wolf


Wide eyed, with a heart made full of fright Your eyes follow like traces in the night And the tightrope, that you wander every time You have been weighed, you have been found wanting Been wondering for days how you felt me slip your mind Leave behind your wanton ways I wanna learn to love in kind 'Cause you were all I ever longed for The shelter, you better keep the wolf back from the door He wanders ever closer every night And how he waits, baying for blood I promised you everything would be fine Been wondering for days How you felt me slip your mind Leave behind your wanton ways I wanna learn to love in kind 'Cause you were all I ever longed for Hold my gaze love, you know I want to let it go We will stare down at the wonder of it all And I will hold you in it And I will hold you in it Been wondering for days How you felt me slip your mind Leave behind your wanton ways I wanna look you in the eye 'Cause you were all I ever longed for Been wondering for days How you felt me slip your mind Leave behind your wanton ways I wanna learn to love in kind 'Cause you were all I ever longed for



MERDA MERDA MERDA


The Enemy

Give me hope in silence It's easier; It's kinder Tell me not of heartbreak It plagues my soul, it plagues my soul We will meet back on this road Nothing gaining, truth be told But I am not the enemy It isn't me, the enemy But I came and I was nothing And time will give us nothing So why did you choose to lean on A man you knew was falling? Give me hope in silence It's easier; It's kinder Tell me not of heartbreak It plagues my soul, it plagues my soul And bury me beside you I have no hope In solitude And the world will follow To the earth down below But I came and I was nothing And time will give us nothing So why did you choose to lean on A man you knew was falling?




You beautiful girl

She´s been saying and writing it all along the time. It´s not her first time, and that is ok, right!? Down on the right side of the page there are some grammatical and verbal errors...

I´m still learning and improving my pumpkin English, yet it's not that bad and I do write my little lethal pumpkin things in pieces of paper.

You beautiful girl, love it.


Infinite Dreams


EVA

Infinite dream, I can't deny them Infinity is hard to comprehend I couldn't hear those screams Even in my wildest dreams Suffocation waking in a sweat Scared to fall asleep again In case the dream begins again Someone chasing, I cannot move Standing rigid, a nightmare's statue What a dream, when will it end? And will I transcend? Restless sleep, the mind's in turmoil One nightmare ends, another fertile It's getting to me, so scared to sleep But scared to wake now, in too deep Even though it's reached new heights I'd rather like the restless nights It makes me wonder, makes me think There's more to this, I'm on the brink It's not the fear of what's beyond It's just that I might not respond I have an interest, almost craving But would I like to get too far in? Can't be all coincidence Too many things are evident You tell me you're an unbeliever Spiritualist? Well me I'm neither But wouldn't you like to know the truth Of what's out there to have the proof And find out just which side you're on Where would you end in Heaven or in Hell? Help me Help me to find my true self without seeing the future Save me Save me from torturing myself even within my dreams There's got to be just more to it than this Or tell me why do we exist I'd like to think that when I die I'd get a chance another time And to return and live again Reincarnate, play the game Again, and again, and again, and again

You are Eva

And we...


😡 1 *



KISSES


NGR


Lets make a movie together





live on the internet social channel




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire