lundi 1 janvier 2024

2024

 

NGR 

Wishing to all his loves

 Happy New Year 

1 111111



She doesn't stop writing, saying and doing these things. And I, I shouldn't be following her path, putting firewood in the fire and doing the same things that she innocently and angelically has been writing, saying and doing and wrongly on her social media, as I do.

Wrong place but a beautiful time with her. I wish it was true, a reality.


3 worlds


The thing is that in reality and in true she has been homeless, a nomade. She has been feeling lonely and a needy girl for a long time. Apart all the affairs that we had and have with each other along the times. She needs more than it.

She's got the need to speak with someone. To be heard, to talk and to express herself with someone. Mostly about the lovely things that she likes and loves so much. Things like our friendship, our travel adventures, our relationship and love stories. 

Where does she do it´ She does it on her social media. Why´ Because she is a need girl. She´s got these needs. She´s alone and lost. It is the reality. She´s homeless and alone.

She needs to have that someone, she hasn't, a love. She needs that someone's touch. Caress, word and a kiss in the morning, when she awakes, along the day and when she goes to sleep, when she needs most. In the mornings and in the evenings, when she's somewhere, drunk in thoughts, in dreams and fantasies.

She has to find that someone and that somewhere place to live. 


The thing is that we both like these things.


At this time, you all know what.


I'm very bad for her and I slap her. It is the truthful true and I love it. Whether She loves it or not, isn't my intention and it is not intentional.

Why' The question?

The reason' For a slap. A slap for a slap. She slaps love in me. I slap her and I like to do it.

 Till it gets a red 1

Dead, like me.


Goodmorning to my girl.

I Sensed that she was full of whipped cream. She *ing jumped over me this morning. Or was it last night. I remember her and where but don´t remember when. She was nervous and shaking. Well, I was too.


She blew herself or whatever. It won't be her last. Other special packages will come and be delivered. As it always happened.

Sending 

Kisses

NGR




She´s resting and fueling for the upcoming disgrace.

I wouldn´t be here doing nothing, nothing is what I´ve been doing here, instead, I would be elsewhere doing fab things, living my life somewhere with someone.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire