lundi 29 janvier 2024

Madonna

 




Frozen


You only see what your eyes want to see How can life be what you want it to be? You're frozen When your heart's not open You're so consumed with how much you get You waste your time with hate and regret You're broken When your heart's not open Mmm mmm mmm If I could melt your heart Mmm mmm mmm We'd never be apart Mmm mmm mmm Give yourself to me Mmm mmm mmm You hold the key Now there's no point in placing the blame And you should know I suffer the same If I lose you My heart will be broken Love is a bird, she needs to fly Let all the hurt inside of you die You're frozen When your heart's not open Mmm mmm mmm If I could melt your heart Mmm mmm mmm We'd never be apart Mmm mmm mmm Give yourself to me Mmm mmm mmm You hold the key You only see what your eyes want to see How can life be what you want it to be? You're frozen When your heart's not open Mmm mmm mmm If I could melt your heart Mmm mmm mmm We'd never be apart Mmm mmm mmm Give yourself to me Mmm mmm mmm You hold the key If I could melt your heart Mmm mmm mmm We'd never be apart Mmm mmm mmm Give yourself to me Mmm mmm mmm You hold the key If I could melt your heart


Ray of Light


Zephyr in the sky at night, I wonder Do my tears of morning sink beneath the sun? She's got herself a universe, gone quickly For the call of thunder threatens everyone And I feel like I just got home And I feel And I feel like I just got home And I feel Faster than the speeding light, she's flying Trying to remember where it all began She's got herself a little piece of Heaven Waiting for the time when Earth shall be as one And I feel like I just got home And I feel And I feel like I just got home And I feel Quicker than a ray of light Quicker than a ray of light Quicker than a ray of light Zephyr in the sky at night, I wonder Do my tears of morning sink beneath the sun? She's got herself a universe, gone quickly For the call of thunder threatens everyone And I feel... Quicker than a ray of light, then gone for Someone else will be there Through the endless years She's got herself a universe She's got herself a universe She's got herself a universe And I feel And I feel And I feel like I just got home And I feel Quicker than a ray of light She's flying Quicker than a ray of light I'm flying









Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire