mercredi 17 janvier 2024

The ask



There were times boring her soul and patience. She went nervous and struggling. The project and the filming was a kind of an imprisonment for her. She had to be there every time and there were moments that she just wanted to runaway from there.

The palace times, between walls and the desert scenery and scenes...


Something unexpected happened´ She was supposed to stay there longer but suddenly she was in the air flying back home and in between wallpapers and two cancelled flights in Amsterdam. Hopefull to get home quickly.

In thought I think she runaway from there´ 

Before and during the filming she said and did a few things that got me thinking. But I didn´t answer her or said a word. How and what did she felt for not having an answer or a word from me´ But I had and have some questions. Who she was talking to´ Some things were telling me that she was with me, playing with me, cause I wrote and did some of the things before and that she was talking about. Butt other things were telling me that she wasn´t with me but elsewhere. Was she talking to me´ Sorry, due to the content and social media restrictions her pictures and video posts can not be post in my blog. Unless she confirms and tells me to post it in this message that I´m writing. I ask for your understanding and comprehension. My girl is beautiful and I like love her. Tomorrow she will be wearing an hat. At the same time I thought, let her be for a while. Give her some space and let her do the things she likes to do. In the other day at 70 km/h she was hiding herself in the back sit of a car, smiling and playing like a little girl. Perhaps hiding from the chamelles that were passing by or from the eagles and the drones that were flying over the desert and filming the land cruise adventure that she was in. This morning, was she talking to me in Italian´ I do understand Italian when I´m between the walls of my room and adventuring my thoughts in the Italian Alps, but what was she doing at the window this morning´ Was she savoring our breakfast fantasies and talking to me at the window of our sunrises´


Please open the door, I´m passing in your street.



My girl you tell me!? 

With who are you talking to´















Y


Buying time for the landing in a little piece of paper.

Is she dreaming with me a beautiful dream and writing her beautiful dream in a little piece of paper´

Where are the words landing´

In her thoughts and dream´

In her umbrella and in my hat´

In our relationship of love and 8´

Just love between us, isn´t it´ 

Caresses, tenderness, kisses, kind words and love slaps in our arses.

My girl, you are beautiful, I like love you.


Silence please run in me. In my body and soul.



Run


The time train is in locomotion and reading the railway signals that currently are putting off the winter trip towards the book of love

Hello, goodbye, where you´ve been´

#

Stolen

Who and what was stolen´

You´

Me´

Who´

What´

Stone Roses

đŸŒč

đŸ‘œ Stone Temple đŸ‘œ





"Ask me anything"

I wonder, who were you tellin to ask you anything´



The request came to light. A proposal and an offert in exchange for a little shindig.


The fallen Angel

Is searching and within asks.

The Angel's solitude, the need for answers and the behavior in the stairs in front of a house with closed curtains.

Blue door, orange windows...

The angel knows that he's there for her. His violence its translated in love, the angel knows his love for her.

NGR

Yes, Eva. 


Close your eyes to find the rhythm of my thoughts. In the circle of the desire your lips to touch and to taste me.

Electric wall.

Goodbye my love

Was it accepted, delivered and unpacked´


Desert



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire