jeudi 11 janvier 2024

NG

 

HR: 7 2024 (hr555.blogspot.com)

Windmill




Time goes wherever you are Time is your guiding star That shines all through your life Makes you feel and move My dreams are out in the far So are yours a part Of secret fairy tales Dripped on the wings of a mystery mill Windmill, windmill, keep on turning Show me the way, take me today Windmill, windmill, hearts are yearning Longing for love and a chance to be free Don't feel alone and depressed Someone will come at last To soothe your stumbling mind To keep it away from the evil storm Windmill, windmill, keep on turning Show me the way, take me today Windmill, windmill, hearts are yearning Longing for love and a chance to be free Windmill, windmill, keep on turning Show me the way, take me today Windmill, windmill, hearts are yearning Longing for love and a chance to be free Windmill, windmill, keep on turning Show me the way, take me today Windmill, windmill, hearts are yearning Longing for love and a chance to be free Time goes wherever you are

Power



Can you imagine someone being true Turn 'round, and put himself in front of you Sometimes it's fun, but then you never know How far a thing, like this might go All my life I've waited for a chance To get right out of here And when I had it in my hands I could not let it go 


We've got the power, we are divine We have the guts to follow the sign Extracting tension from sources unknown We are the ones to cover the throne Try if you can to come where we have gone You may achieve what can't be simply done Look back and there you are where we have been And still there's so much, in between All those years I've travelled 'round this world Now, I am standing here To make you sing these tunes And know they'll never let you go We've got the power, we are divine We have the guts to follow the sign Extracting tension from sources unknown We are the ones, to cover the throne We've got the power, we are divine We have the guts to follow the sign Extracting tensions from sources unknown We are the ones to cover the throne We've got the power, we are divine

Dust in the wind

I close my eyes Only for a moment and the moment's gone All my dreams Pass before my eyes, a curiosity Dust in the wind All they are is dust in the wind Same old song Just a drop of water in an endless sea All we do Crumbles to the ground, though we refuse to see Dust in the wind (ah, aah, aah) All we are is dust in the wind Oh, oh, oh Now, don't hang on Nothin' last forever but the earth and sky It slips away And all your money won't another minute buy Dust in the wind All we are is dust in the wind (all we are is dust in the wind) Dust in the wind (everything is dust in the wind) 

Everything is dust in the wind The wind

If I could fly

No fear, no pain Nobody left to blame I'll try alone Make destiny my own I learn to free my mind Myself I now must find Once more Once more If I could fly Like the king of the sky Could not tumble nor fall I would picture it all If I could fly See the world through my eyes Would not stumble nor fail To the heavens I sail (If I could fly) So here I am In solitude I stand I've got dreams inside I need to realize My faith has grown No fear of the unknown No more No more If I could fly Like the king of the sky Could not tumble nor fall I would picture it all If I could fly See the world through my eyes Would not stumble nor fail I could ravage my jail (If I could fly) If I could, if I could fly If I could, if I could fly If I could If I could fly Like the king of the sky Could not tumble nor fall I would picture it all If I could fly See the world through my eyes Would not stumble nor fail To the heavens I sail If I could fly (if I could) Like the king of the sky (if I could fly) Could not tumble nor fall (if I could) I would picture it all (if I could fly) If I could fly (if I could) See the world through my eyes (if I could fly) Would not stumble nor fail (if I could) I could ravage my jail (if I could fly) If I could fly (if I could) Like the king of the sky (if I could fly) Could not tumble nor fall (if I could) I would picture it all (if I could fly) If I could fly 

(if I could) See the world through my eyes

EVA


Foreplay / Long Time


It's been such a long time I think I should be goin', yeah And time doesn't wait for me It keeps on rollin' Sail on, on a distant highway, yeah I've got to keep on chasin' a dream I've gotta be on my way Wish there was something I could say (Well, I'm takin' my time) I'm just movin' on You'll forget about me after I've been gone (And I take what I find) I don't want no more It's just outside of your front door Ah yeah yeah yeah It's been such a long time It's been such a long time Well, I get so lonely When I am without you But in my mind, deep in my mind I can't forget about you Good times, and faces that remind me, yeah I'm tryin' to forget your name And leave it all behind me You're comin' back to find me (Well, I'm takin' my time) I'm just movin' on You'll forget about me after I've been gone (And I take what I find) I don't want no more It's just outside of your front door Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah It's been such a long time It's been such a long time Yeah It's been such a long time I think I should be goin', yeah And time doesn't wait for me It keeps on rollin' There's a long road, I've gotta stay in time with, yeah I've got to keep on chasin' that dream Though I may never find it I'm always just behind it (Well, I'm takin' my time) I'm just movin' along (Takin' my time) hey, just movin' along (Takin' my time) I'm just takin' my time (Takin' my time) yeah (Takin' my time) oh (Takin' my time) (Takin' my time) (Takin' my time)

Carry on my wayward son 

Carry on my wayward son There'll be peace when you are done Lay your weary head to rest Don't you cry no more Once I rose above the noise and confusion Just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion I was soaring ever higher But I flew too high Though my eyes could see, I still was a blind man Though my mind could think, I still was a mad man I hear the voices when I'm dreaming I can hear them say Carry on, my wayward son There'll be peace when you are done Lay your weary head to rest Don't you cry no more Masquerading as a man with a reason My charade is the event of the season And if I claim to be a wise man, well It surely means that I don't know On a stormy sea of moving emotion Tossed about, I'm like a ship on the ocean I set a course for winds of fortune But I hear the voices say Carry on, my wayward son There'll be peace when you are done Lay your weary head to rest Don't you cry no more No! Carry on, you will always remember Carry on, none can equal the splendor Now your life's no longer empty Surely heaven waits for you Carry on, my wayward son There'll be peace when you are done Lay your weary head to rest Don't you cry (Don't you cry no more) No more





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire